We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

9000 BING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

No haven't started new job yet. Will start it Monday.

So weird to go back and reread this thread! Esp before Lauren was even pregnant. Seems like she's been pregnant the whole damn time LOL.

I never have. Did you buy a pair? I saw a pic online of some girl wearing the nude pants while she was working at Lowe's LOL. Looked like she had NO pants on. Was so weird and she had a chunky behind along with chunky thighs which made it look worse. Don't get me wrong.. I'M BIG but i'd never wear them! LOL.

See look - LMFAO. scroll all the way to the bottom!

https://radiotaylor.wordpress.com/

OMFG just a quick update i thought i would end up strangling 6 crazyyy people in ikea, today has been my record for top MS day cuz everything thing i ate ive thrown up sooo..about 6 times? Im gonna b skin and bones jesus ive gone from 120 to 117 since monday and im 5'7 soo ya..gonna have to talk to my dr i think..

Rach u already tested??? Lolol i say gibr it 2 more days then test test!!

How has everyone s sat been?? Wow pupo at 9000 already!! We rock chicas!!!

Yes jess mayb ur dr can give u sumthing..u r really thin jeez lol i weigh what u do and im 5'1

Im going to hooters now yum lol

Jess i'm a poas addict! I'm insane! LOL.

So tmrw i will be CD29 & 8dpo. I'm kinda worried that all this AF like cramps really is AF. idfk but according to the CBFM sticks it seems to me like i O'd 7 days ago. Not sure whats going on. Dude i can't stop farting. I keep farting galore. I got out of the shower and let out a huge one and it sounded all wet and stuff. OH was like "EWWW you just got out of the shower now your asshole is dirty again". I love our relationship! :)

Happy Sunday morning girls. As soon as I get up it's to Boston we go! Tomorrow we fly to NYC and weds we fly to wash DC. I'm excited but still have this sinus infection and my nights are crappy. :(

Love you girls, have a great week and get lots of more Bfps thank you.

Jessy, seriously call your Dr, medicine really does help. If you are barfing that much you could get dehydrated.

Emma- I would go with deep jewel tones for pale skin and blond hair, but I am no style expert. I think navy or deep purple.

Rach- good luck testing!

Lauren- have fun on your trip!

Yea jess call dr asap!! U need something girl!!

Lauren feel better n have a great time girl!!

Stace hows ur m/s??

Rach im a poas addict too...but honestly i need to stop i nake myself nuts lol

Fxd i get ovidrel tmaro!!! Ahhhh i want 5 follies lololo

Guys im cd 12 just got a pos opk...ahhh i am seeing him tmaro to see if i was guna get u/s and ovidrel!!...we just bd 30 minutes ago...right after i git pos opk...mayb i wont b doing the shit now idk...ahhh i textd my dr well see wat he says..idk we r just guna bd again tmaro morning i guess i have no idea how many eggs or anything..idk wat to think...apprently u dont need ovidrel u can do clomid by itself...

hmm i'm not really sure Lisa. i think getting ahold of your doctor would be the best thing.

Last night was a really crazy night of dreams for me. I had a pregnancy dream one right after another last night. They were all that i had positive tests. It's probably because i want it so damn bad. I also had a dream the heat was on 72 and i freaked out lmao. Omg! All i can say is the dreams felt so real and i woke up feeling so sad!

Im hoping everythings fine n i gave alot of follicles n i dont even need shot...

I hate those dreams...:(

I hope you do too hunny. Is that the shot that puts HCG in your system?

OMG i love the pig from the geico commercials. Weeeee weeeee weeeeee weeeee!!!

Omg rach so do i lol and dh too lol so freaking cute!!!

Yea alot of women dont use the shot u dont need it w clomid ..im guna take another opk tnight n see if i atill have surge..if not i guess ill b oing very soon..cd 12 omg crazy i usually get pos opks cd 24..

So we can say i o cd 13 or 14 so i wud have a 27 28 day cycle ..awsum!!

430 still pos opk yay im not if i shud do it again tnight or mayb tmari mornibg if i can get dh up...

Ok so after consulting with a pharmacist a took 1 gravol at lunch tIme and managed to keep it in! I was sick tho queasy wise and was sure i was done for but managed to keep it in thank god. Now it s 5pm and im half dead on the sofa crappp. Excited to get my next numbers this week.

Leese maybe bd tomorrow morning if u can..couldnt hurt i think.

Cant believe sunday if ova..back to work tommorrow ewwwyyyy.

Lauren hope ur having fun!!

Rach how r u feelin?

What up everybody??

Lisa- that is awesome if you don't need the shot (it sucks you already bought it though), but then no guessing if a + hpt is correct! If you bd'd today then I would do it again tomorrow morning.

Jessy- great that you were able to keep it down!

Rach-hopefully your dream is a preminition :)

Thx Stace but it was short lived couldnt keep anything down for supper. Poor DH is freakin out so bad he s calling the health hotline to make sure this is normal and what he can feed me. Im pretty sure this is normal part of pregnancy right????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->