We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Let's just say the top 5 symptoms of PG i feel, but they're also known as AF lol. I'm bloated as hell, very very tired, cramps, moody, eating alot, emotional. Today OH told me my nips looked puffy LOL. It's prob just AF coming sooner than expected. I have so many mixed emotions about it.

OMG imagine triplets?!? How fun and scary would that be?

Twins wud b great..i wud loveeeeee twins!!!

I gotta wake dh up tmaro to bd hope its up for it..lol

he won't know if he's dreaming or not... when he realizes it's real that thing will get brick hard and he will be down to do whatever!

Hey chicas :wave:

Thanks for the laughs u guys! I needed them today...just really feeling emotional & wanting to kill DH & then cry! Makes lots of sense I know! Lol

Jess sorry to hear its kicking ur butt babycakes! Hang in there :hugs:

Lisa sooo exciting for ur check tmmr! U know the best way to be sure DH is "up" for it! Going down & then switch it on him :)

Rach I'm crossing everything for u super duper hard with a big fat cherry on top as jessy would say! When r u testing again my little addict?

aww Jessy when I was throwing up so much with my son they gave me zofran.. but to tell you the truth I threw up every day for 8 months straight. they were alwasy bitching at me to gain more weight

Good morning girlssss

Dh had to open early so we bd lastnight around 12...hes like im guna b shot wanna just try now....so u did better thrn nothing..im guna take opk in another cuple hours n see if still pos...
!!
Lisette when r u finding out gender???!!

Well i'm off to Orientation for the new job! Hope everyone has a good day! I friggin took my dog out this morning and was shocked because there was a dusting of snow on the ground. I was like whhhhhhhat?!?

Jessy- I would call your Dr. today. While yes throwing up is a normal part of pregnancy, throwing up too much will cause dehydration. I think it is worse for you than the baby, but still not fun. My cousin swore by some ginger lollipop things. I never tried them, but I haven't been able to dring gingerale, and honestly the thought of ginger makes me want to barf!

K as of 740 negative opk..so i guess today is o day?!

Dr visit in 2 hours well see!!!!!

Good luck rach let us kno how it goes!

Jess mayne try preggo pops from babies r us and im sure they sell them other places my friend swore by them...

Stace how r u feeling girl??

I am doing OK, thanks for asking! Nausea came back yesterday and today full force, so I am happy/sad at the same time LOL.

So if you don't need the shot, when do you think you will start testing?

I hope i have a good chance this month...we will bd tnight n tmaro night too

Hope i have a good dr visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"