We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Well...lol

A part of me wants to start at 8dpo...lol but i kno i shudnt tell after that especially bc i experienced a very early loss last time..

Ooo good luck at ur dr s Leese! Hope he has really good news for u lolol

So woke up feelin like crapp and took a sick day from work. I ll call my dr today to see if she can give me something. Rigt now it s just yucky nausea so thats sorta managable lol. Im also calling to book my next blood test! Bring on the numbers people.

Rach do u still feel the same this morning? When r u testing again?

Stace yay for the feelin like poo being back!! Trust me i feel ur pain and then ur also thrilled cuz all of this is very very good. Im happy since i didnt have any of this at all last time.

Happy monday morning y all!!

Morning all!
I swear pregnancy has completely zapped my memory. I have to write down everything or I can't remember. Which is why after reading 10 pages of posts I can't remember what I was going to say...

Jessy- def sounds like normal pregnancy crap but at the same time it also sounds horrendous. I'd talk to your dr because being dehydrated is noooo fun at all.

Lesse- hopefully you won't need shots! Fingers crossed for you!

I know there was something else but I can't think of it...
AFM- not much going on... not excited that its Monday again and starving (per usual) but otherwise not much

Good morning girls!

Happy Monday :( Wish I was still in my bed!!!!! Its -28 here with the wind!!!! Bbbbbrrrrrrr

Jessy hunni good you stayed home and trying to reach your Dr for sure!

Lisa hope you have awesome news this morning! Keepin em crossed girlie :hugs: My gender scan is April 12th...still far till I can see the little monkey it feels like! I have March.28th for a check up so hopefully I'll get to hear the hb atleast then!

Hey girls! Visit went great! I realeased an egg already and will def release another one soon he said!!! He said delayed 2nd ovulation great chance for twins this month!! No ovidrel shot!!!! Told us to bd tnight n tmaro night!!! So happy fxddddddd

Yay leese! Just a quickie - dh says we can def start TTC after next af which should be middle of next week!!!!! Cant wait!

omg em so happy!!!! ayayayayayy!!!

please keep fxd for me girls!! i really hope we caught the egg..or 2 omg!! imagine, i would be the happiest girl on earth if i had twins!!!!

well see!!!

im not sure what day to count 1dpo...maybe wedsday, when i start prometrium!

so im guna try n hold off til 10 dpo to test...so figure saturday the 17!

ahh!!

Soooo excited for you Lisa!!!! Definately try to hold off on testing if you can!! What did the Dr say? When do you go back???

i didnt get shot so i can test on my own! he told me im on progesterone so hes not guna test me for it 8dpo he doesnt even think thats my issue and ill be okay..

he said to call and let me know if i get a BFP

he said my lininig is very thick which is great for my little bean or two to nestle in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg please god!!

Thanks you guys! Im so happy coz my friend at work told me today that she's pg!! We were pg at same time when I was pg with my ds so it will be nice if were are again!

Excited for you leese!

awesome news Emma and Lisa!!!! :)

I tested this morning and was a bfn. only 9dpo today. had another pos pregnancy dream. makin me so vulnerable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->