We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG Kim she's so gorgeous!! Hiihii my dog is called Bella too lol.

Stace happy 13 weeks!!!! Wow i more and ur in the 2nd trimester that's cray cray!

Sooooo here are some gorgeous pics of the cutest lil beanster evaaaa! U even get to see a miniature knee and foot lolol

beasnter 1.jpg

Beanster 2.jpg

Beanster 3.jpg

Beanster 4.jpg

I keep hearing that the faster the heartrate the more chances it's a girl..sure mine was 156 and my friend who had a girl was 154..butttt i still say i'm growing a teeny weeny peeny!!

Next u/s is on april 27th!! I took the whole day off which happens to be a friday anddddd me and DH will be going shopping!! Yesss i was shocked when DH was super like of course we'll go shopping together that's awsome!! Love him so much lol :hugs::hugs:

Aww what sweet pics Jess. I can't wait to hear what everyone is having!!!
So at my new job we have a Doppler and an ultrasound!!! If I can ever get preggo. :)

OMG Jess beautiful lil beany pics :) Fast hb they say is a girl! Mine at 9weeks was also 156bpm and again fast at 13weeks...yesterday I didn't get a # but the Dr's fast lit up and she goes "OMG it sounds like a galloping horse eh!...That is one FAST and STRONG little hb in there :)" In my head I'm like YUP...I"M HAVING A TOUGH LIL GIRLIE FOR SURE!!!!!

Kim that sounds like the dream job right about now! I swear I would on it 24/7!!!

I wonder if that theory is right....i mean it can variate i guess? No?? Does this mean DH will be right in ur bet???? Nahhhh i'm just a strong lil boy you'll see i'm convinced!!!

I think it's the same thing about carying high or low tummy wise. It never ends up being what's predicted and blablalba..

RJ always had a fast heartbeat soooo...I think it might be a old wives tale! :)

jess lovely pics girl!! soo happy for you!

i tried to post cookies pictures of here but im having a hard time!

i cant like crop them for some reason and its saying too large.

jess did you get the pic i sent if you can try n crop for me and post here!

how is eveyrone doing??

i have my scan sat. i hope i have alot of good follies and we catch it this month!! yayayay! 3 times a damn charm! lol

i feel like u cant go by wivestales....

some people say you get so much sicker w a girl. all the women i know who had boys was opposite,

my sil was carrying so full and big like a basket ball, was not a girl-

my other sil heartbeat on boy was faster then girl

never know!

but my guess is still boy for you jessy!

so guys should i bd tonight?

lol

i have my trigger saturday but last month i o'd early...i dont know how big my follies are til sat, but 2day i am cd 10, last time he confirm on cd 13 that i prob o'd cd 12.

so i was thinking to bd tonight, they say you o 12-48 hours after shot. so how does this sound-

bd on cd-10, 12, 13, 14, 15

let me know!!

yaaa thanks em

i wanna cover all my basis but not for nothing i have been the last 2 months..all about luck i feel...

how are you doing wat cd are yoU!??!!?!

OMG Jess beautiful lil beany pics :) Fast hb they say is a girl! Mine at 9weeks was also 156bpm and again fast at 13weeks...yesterday I didn't get a # but the Dr's fast lit up and she goes "OMG it sounds like a galloping horse eh!...That is one FAST and STRONG little hb in there :)" In my head I'm like YUP...I"M HAVING A TOUGH LIL GIRLIE FOR SURE!!!!!

Kim that sounds like the dream job right about now! I swear I would on it 24/7!!!

Mine was 189 at 9.5 weeks! Was yours in the 150's at 13 weeks? It is hard to tell what is high or low for so early on because their heart rate seems to change so fast!

I think the old wives tale stems from women generally have faster heartrates than men (I think because of the hormones, not sure) but the overlap is so great that I don't think you can predict based on heart rate alone. Plus size of the baby and whether they are awake or asleep when the heart rate is checked will impact the rate.

WOW Yes its true Stacie your hb at 9.5weeks was incredible I remember! What was it yesterday? I didn't get a # or think to ask...I was just crying and soo happy cuz it took like 10seconds to find it which felt like hours ofcourse!!!!

Lisa baby I think starting early is good but i would try EOD instead just incase it helps it be stronger ya know! Just what worked for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->