We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

BTW Jessy, glad to hear your appt went well and beany was doing good!

Awesome to hear all the good news girls! Very happy for you.

A week from today will be my due date... *sigh*. hope i get a BFP by then, but i think i am out this month due to that one temp drop. I don't think i'm ovulating or something?

fabulous news girls!!! so happy for you!

Rach sorry about your due date coming up.. :( mine is tomorrow...it's sad times. But they're always with us. xxxx

Rach, I don't think you are out yet, your temps seem to be higher the past couple days, I really think you just need a couple more days to see a clear pattern, especially since this is your first month charting. I am not giving up on you this cycle!

Yay girls !!! I'm so happy for each of you! Y'all must be over the top with excitement! So based on today... Are y'all thinking girls or boys? :)

yea for all the awesome checkups :)
Rach as for charting temps the first month does not really tell you much but if you dont catch the egg this time you can use the info from this month to help you next month. My first month of charting is when I figured out I don't ovulate on day 14. We had sex on almost the same days on month 1 and 2. so I have no idea why I did not catch it the first time but we did the second time.....
Just keep at it and make sure your doing it before getting out of bed and all that stuff and chart the other signs too ... it helps . Good luck :)

here is my sweet new fur baby:flower: love her!

Attachments

• bella.jpg
    bella.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
Kim- she is so cute!!!

Lisa- Still waiting on pic of cookie? Or did I miss them?

Happy 13 weeks Stacie!!!! You didn't miss cookie pics, Lisa is just too busy for us now.....haha!!

Thanks girls she is super sweet. Her name is Bella. Which is what we named that stray dog that came up to our home a couple months ago but we only had her a few days. So nothing would do but for my son to name call her bella :)

Awwww love the name!

Thanks Em! 13 weeks, hard to believe. I am so ready to move to 2nd tri!

Good morning girls :wave:

How's everyone doing today?

Kim was a precious little fur baby :)

Stacie WOOHOO 2nd tri sweetie!!! Any pics from yesterday? Sooo exciting you have another u/s next week! How you feeling?

Lisette, no u/s yesterday, just heart beat on the doppler. So hopefully pics next week.

Excited to see those 2nd tri pics Stace! Happy 13 weeks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->