We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Quick updates guys, all is good :) strong fast hb but no u/s :( more deets when I'm back at the office! xoxo

Ahhh u should of tried getting the machine while u were in the dr 's office lolol..and then skirt jelly on ur tummy and voila all ready! LOL yaaa i dont think it actualy works like that either...i think you'd get jumped by nurses if u even tried to touch the u/s machine..

Thx Emma!! Hopefully i'll blink and be at 12 weeks before u know it lolol

Hey Lisa!! Can't wait to see those pics :)

Thanks you girls! i was really nervous this morning! How you guys holding up Jess & Stace?

Jess you make me die laughing! I was pretty close to slipping the nurse cash on the way out to sneek me in! She seemed like a nice older lady who took a liking to me! She was telling another Dr...this poor girl just wants to see her baby...do you think Dr Shear will let her have an extra little look today? LOL eeerrrrrr NOPE!!!!!!!

Lisette- At least you tried! ;)

I am hanging in there. Not much longer until I leave, just waiting on DH to get home so we can ride together. I took a long lunch so I could leave earlier... shhhhh don't tell anyone. It is super nice outside, so I ate my lunch on the patio of the sandwhich shop me and my girls at work go to. Hopefully the Dr. will be on time and everything will go perfect so I can enjoy the rest of this beautiful afternoon ;)

Awww Stacie sounds lovely! See beautiful sunshine day for ya!! :) Gonna be awesome! can't wait for your happy update!

Waiting to get called in come onnnnnn now now now lolol..naturaly DH is all cool as a cucumber and im the one moving all over the place. Damnit i habe to peeeeee people!!

Jessy!!!!!!! WWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaa you still waiting??? Hold it hold the more pee the better picture!!!!!

Omggggg ive got 4 pictures of beanster including the heartbeat!! It s the weirdest sound lolol it beats sooo fast and its like under water lolol heartbeat at 156 which she said is excellent!! Plussss the sac is somewhat behind the baby which means she predicts i ll feel the baby start to move at freakin 15 weeks!!! I was like holy crappppp lolol.

Sooo i ll b posting the pics as soon as im at a computer.

Thank u guys so much for all ur support and love i never would of made it threw without any of you guys. I love my girlies so much xxxxxx

YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Jess I told ya soo :kiss::hugs: Soooo happy for ya babe! can't wait to see pics of the lil over achiever ;)

Stacie!!!!! You should be there now right? Checking frantically from my phone! xoxoxo

Hey guys, Dr. was running a little behind and then I had to pick up DS. Appt went good. Heart rate was 166. I gained a little weight but he wasn't concerned and said I probably won't gain as much as I did with my first pregnancy because my body now knows what to do. My blood pressure was good too. I had my initial blood work done and I set up a ultrasound for next week to do the downs syndrome testing. I get to see my baby again next wednesday! Yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->