We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow i love that site Leese!! I'm definetly gonna peek for me too.... Cookie is just so freakin cute! I wanna take her in my arms now damnit...when r u guys coming over again??? Soon?????

I hear ya i'm hoping to have a belly...at some point..hopefully..

Shes so cute like i just cant even deal...lol

yea that site has such cute shit!!

Good quality and costumer service per my friend

I was told not to take pepto before Jessy, but here's a chart that says it's ok actually. I guess only take anything if the benefit outweighs the risk...

https://www.babycenter.com/0_chart-over-the-counter-medications-during-pregnancy_1486462.bc

Leese i've lost over 7 pounds it's kinda hard to get a bump lolol.

Lauren omg thx bunches sweety!! Basicly i guess Maalox is best then??

lolo true jess hahahahha

i have bump and im not even preg, combo of my meds and eatting like a horse prob lol, when i get pg i dont know how i will hide it til after 12 weeks. i get VERY bloated when preg and i look pg at like 6 weeks...hahaha

I'm so exausted today. I'm really starting to worry that i'm getting dehydrated...i'm going to have to call my dr and see what to do from here i guess.

How is everybody else feeling?

Is ur pee dark jess? Thats a sign of dehydration, i always heard that was a pregnancy sign/symptom but its not. You need more water!!!

Or drink something w electrolyts like gatorade :)

Hmmm i havent really noticed but i'll check next time i go pee. Ya i've started trying to get in as many liquids as i can like water and gaterade. It's just hard cuz it makes me really sick...what else is new lol.

well at least everything is good w ur bean! being sick sucks but it will get better!

Ya trust me i'm over the moon that everything is ok. I guess i'm just worried if i keep staying sick threw out the whole pregnancy u know? I've heard of alot of women that has happend to and it's just not good for the baby...or me cuz i'll be half dead lolol.

I'll talk to my doctor at my app on the 18th and see what she thinks. By then if it just keeps getting worse and worse she might have to put me on something else with stronger doses....hopefully everything will be ok tho.

Ya trust me i'm over the moon that everything is ok. I guess i'm just worried if i keep staying sick threw out the whole pregnancy u know? I've heard of alot of women that has happend to and it's just not good for the baby...or me cuz i'll be half dead lolol.

I'll talk to my doctor at my app on the 18th and see what she thinks. By then if it just keeps getting worse and worse she might have to put me on something else with stronger doses....hopefully everything will be ok tho.

how often are you eating? with my son I was severely nauseated to the point of hospitalization. They had me on zofran for the nausea but it never went away , I was actually throwing up in the delivery room. But I did learn how to work with it most of the time... I had to eat frequently and very small meals basically spent the pregnancy grazing, don't lie down after eating and maybe track the hours of when your nausea starts to see if there is a pattern to it, mine always seemed to be worse if I went more than 3 hrs without eating. And it does taper down the further along you get. sorry your so sick :(

Exactly if i go almost 3 hours without eating i'm done for!! And it seems to be terrible right before lunch time and dinner time. Especialy dinner time i'm sick as a dog before and after eating!

Thankfully i took my pill a little later today then what i usualy do and managed to keep my lunch in no problem at all and feeling great now too! I'm just tired cuz i guess when ur always so sick it burns u out really badly. Hopefully i wont be sick at all tonight and will be able to manage it when i wake up tomorrow!

Wow you girls have been chatty!

Jessy- I am feeling a lot better, I still have moments when I feel sick. My problems is more the heartburn, sour stomach problem. Here is the official list that my Dr. gave me of meds that are safe for use in pregnancy:

Sudafed (plain- not letters behind the name)
Benadryl
Robitussin (Plain- no letters behind the name)
Tylenol or Tylenol PM
Tums
Zantac, Pepcid- Use these first for heartburn/ reflux
Prilosec OTC- May use if no help from the two meds listed above
Colace Stool Softeners
Preparation H Hemorrhoid Cream
2 Flinstone/Gummy Vitamins if you cannot tolerate prenatal vitamins (but should add DHA supplement if using these)

Hi ladies :) kris that's awesome news. Best wishes for you. Hope your bfp is very soon to follow for you.
Leese these fur babies are quite the handful huh ? :)
Jess I was extremely sick like that with ds. I only gain 23 lbs and he was 7lbs 8 oz I have no idea how but they pull all the nutrients from you. I threw up everyday with him including 2 x the day that I had him. :) but totally worth it. I ate 3 bites of chicken soup every day that's seriously about all I could manage.
Hi everybody else!
On my way to baby sisters b day. Then in three days we are going to the beach! Yay. Just a quick 3 days there but still fun

At the wedding waiting for things to start & a big preggo walks in & everyone's cooing over her :-( I should have been 35 weeks now...:'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->