We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Stace that sucks w ur nail! That happend to my friend!! :( how r u doing other wise today?

Emma u look gorg! How r u feelinggg

Rach so many ppl dont feel preg and r! Fxd for u!!!!

Kris hows it goinggggg

Everyone else how was ur wekend

I think im oing as we speak..getting pains in ovary area..think tmaro officially 1 dpo!!!

thanks miss leese. woohoo to Oing!!! You're probably pumped.

afm, this afternoon i'm having real bad shortness of breath, tightness in my middle back along with my heart beating fast. No idea what that is. Been super emotional as well. Also dehydrated. Although, i did have ice cream and it ALWAYS makes me thirsty.

Ok...At what dpo did all of you lovely preggo's get your BFP? I am wondering if I should test tomorrow? I am nervous to get a BFN and have what happened last time! I wasn't showing up positive until about 16 dpo bc of the bean not being meant to be so I want to start early to see that strong implantation sign but scared too...Advice???

Or maybe wait until 11 or 12 dpo? I hate this!!! Uggghhh!

Hey Kris, I know this is the suckiest part of all but honestly if it were me (and I could control myself) I'd wait till 12dpo or more just to be sure & not drive myself crazier than I already was going! Bg hugs my friend! Hang in there! Special prayers for all you girls getting ready to test & Oing now!

Emma you are super cute girlie! Just as I pictured :) happy to hear the drinks did the trick! xo

Stacie my heart goes out to u! I remember when u had the toenail inceident in december! Eeeekkkk and now again :( well atleast ur not in pain & it didn't tear off! Trust me when I say it could be a WHOLE lot worse...ehem...down south 6days before ur beach wedding! Lol - only me :)

Jessy babe awesome news on the extra pill! Woot woot! Sucky rain here too but got lots done including buying me a gorgeous Bugaboo Cameleon at an amazing deal on kijji!!! Soooo freakin excited with it :)

Rach stay positive sweetie, we're all here praying hard :hugs:

Lisa, Lauren, Kim, Liz :wave: hope u all are having great Sunday nights! Wwwaaaaaa work tmmr :cry:

Kris - I have never got an early pos, mine have always shown up faint at 13dpo so I never test before that xx

Kris- I tested positive at 10dpo with my miscarriage and 9/10dpo (still disagree with my O date of FF) with this one. But I seem to make more hcg than the average person, not sure why, but my hcg doubled faster than every 24 hrs in the beginning, so my tests got dark fast.

kris- as much as it sucks ass maybe wait a couple days. i should listen to myself i am proof that i tested everday since 8dpo my last pregnancy & didnt get a bfp til 11.
sometimes your body will show hcg faster then some months or slower, but they say the most accurate is around 13.6 dpo or something like that....i know it sucks its so hard lol

i have the hcg shot so if i test ill get a positive, how much does that blow. thats why this month im not even guna test, my dr is going to do my beta next week..

goodluck hunni fxd for you!!

RACH!! hey girl, yeah i def o'd lastnight i had the pains, and this morning i have pains too, maybe the other egg is releasing...i really hope this is our month!!!

hey lisette!! my weekend was very busy lol im pooed, cookie is keeping me on my toes!!

hey em, stace, jess how are you feeling girls??

where has liz been???

xoxox

my blood pressure sat was 136 over 86, is that bad? i know its a little high but like bad??? they said it was fine but im usually 120-70-75

my blood pressure sat was 136 over 86, is that bad? i know its a little high but like bad??? they said it was fine but im usually 120-70-75

That is higher than what they would normally want to see, but not really bad. Plus blood pressure fluctuates through out the day and depending on your mood (you may just have been a little nervous finding out your follicle size). If it is normally 120/70 then you should be OK. Mine is usually high (140/85 sometimes higher) and I was concerned too. But the good news is when you get pregnant the increase blood volume will cause your blood pressure to drop some. Mine was actually 128/76 or something like this when I went last week. I was shocked that it was that low! The time when you really have to watch your blood pressure is in the third tri, so hoping mine stays good until at least 38 weeks.

Well girlies I tried something different today.

I have been fighting sour stomach/heartburn for weeks now. I have been eating Tums but they don't really help much. I had a bowl of cereal and just the small amount of milk that I had on it gave me sour stomach (DH said he could even smell the sour milk smell on me, yuck!). So I gave in and took a pepcid this moring. I am hoping this helps this problem. Jessy I'll let you know if this helps!

Morning all!
I'm still alive. Just been busy at work, and as usual I try to take a leave of absence from technology on the weekends. I'm so tired... did too much this weekend apparently. Cleaned my house from top to bottom including the garage. Hubby was out of town working (stupid tax season) so I was left all to myself (without a car as he had ours) so I got alot accomplished. However, now my back and legs hurt. I've got a serious case of the Monday's today. Between work, body aches, getting finances in order for refinancing, and cleaning all weekend I'm out of energy and just not excited with life.

Ok, that's a lie. But I'm tired and don't want to be at work! Good news: the tenant/friend that was living in our guest room for the past 8 months moved out yesterday! Onto creating a nursery!

Fingers crossed for all those O'ing and Testing this week!
Jessy- glad you're feeling better and the medicine is helping.

thanks stace

how are you feeling?

I am OK, just trying to keep sane during the work day! I still feeling yucky off and on, but it must not be too bad since I just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and a small bag of cheddar & sour cream ruffles ;) Salt and chocolate are my best friends!

Girls it is seriously going to be 91 degrees here today! Ahhhh! I am not ready for this weather.

So I went against all of your advice...I know I am sorry! :blush:

And this is what I got...Let me know what you think! There is a defo pink line! Praying it is a sticky rainbow!

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
omg kris holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats pos thats pos!!!!! congrats hunni!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right?!?!? I actually "knew" I was pregnant I just didn't want to say anything in case people thought I was bat shit crazy or to tempt fate or anything! lol

Hoping and wishing this is my rainbow!

OMG Kris I needed some good news this morning!!!!!!! Sssssssoooo happy for you babe :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->