We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

That really is horrible Emma! Sending virtual hugs and support!

Kris how u holding up hun?xo

Lisa how was ur appt?xxx

What are all my PUPO's doing today?

I'm sorry Emma... :( I can relate to you in so many ways. Try and stay strong for yourself and your angel. Remember that you are TTC again! That is a blessing itself. You're going to get your rainbow. You definitely will. I know it doesn't take away the hurt or pain, but you will have your child soon. :hugs:

You remember me telling you about my friend that got pregnant 3 weeks after i did? Well she is due in 3 weeks and i got her this onesie. Omg i love it. Wish i could keep it!

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    jd.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Kris how u holding up hun?xo

Lisa how was ur appt?xxx

What are all my PUPO's doing today?

Doing well! Almost broke down and tested this morning but I stayed strong! We will see how I do tomorrow lol...How are you Lis?

hey girls!!

how are all of you?

im sorry em, it sucks alot, i know. but we will get our rainbows!!! xoxoxo

jess-how you feeling hunni? hows the ms?

stace, lisette, rach, how are you!! and everyone else tooOO!!!

my follie scan went great i had a 22 & 21 got the ovidrel shot he said i should be o'ing tmaro...

so he told me to bd tonight, 2 times tmaro & monday. im not sure about the 2 times. well see--i get nervous that dh will be shooting nada lol

i really hope this is it!

xoxox

I hope it is for all of us Leeeese!! Would be sweet. You, me, Emma, Kristen, Kim! Would be amazing. We could say all the PUPO's survived the curve balls thrown to us!

8dpo today.... getting to that ansy spot. GAHH!!

Good afternoon ladies!

Lisa great news!
Rach- almost time to test!

OMG I feel like crap today! Took a nap on the couch, but I have to make myself get moving. DS has to make a pinata by Thursday for school and we haven't started, I have litteraly nothing clean that fits me and DS is singing at church tomorrow, so laundry is a must. Anyone want to drive to my house and either make a pinata or do my mountain of dirty laundry?... No takers? Guess I need to get moving then. :)

Lol my poor Stacie, I know the feeling! If we lived closer I'd come today :) Somehow I'm full of energy for a change! Ur turn is just around the corner!

Lisa that's awesome news girlie :hugs:

Rach :wave: how u feeling? Getting super excited for u to test next week! Hang in there!

Kris hunni stay strong!!! I'm doing ok...learning my back can not handle being in bed for longer than 10hours nomatter what kind of pillow set up I have! Lol - my friends with kids tell me its nature's way of breaking my 12hr weekend sleeps ill never have again!!!

OK, lets add to the bad day...

I decided to repaint my toenails since it is getting warmer outside and will be sandal season soon. I removed the old polish and clipped my nails and found that half of my left big toenail just fell off! (I had the same thing happen to my right big toe around Christmas!) I am going on Vacation in June! I am going to have the ugliest feet! 3 or 4 of my toenails are just turning soft and becoming brittle. I don't know if it is a lack of nutrients, just changing hormones, or possibly a fungus but why now??? So close to summer??? Ugh!

On the bright side me and DS just got the first layer of his pinata done!

Hey girls hope all us well

Today shud b my oing day as per my dr!! We bd thurs laat night and an hour ago...

We will again tnight...swim spermies swimmmmm!!!!

Em rach kris kim i have my fxd crosaed for u tooo

Emma big hugs hunny. I hope u get ur bfp this month!!

Rach how u holding up?? Any symptoms so far?

Leese thats awsome for ur follies! Did u take an O test to double see if this is ur O day?

Stace wowww did it hurt?? Ive never had that happen. Althought i have already banged my toe before and half the nail came off ouchhh..maybe it is due to hormones? Toe nails grow really fast so im pretty sure you ll b ok for june. Maybe get a nourissment protector liquid to put on under ur nail polish? Awsome for the pinata!

Lisette ahhh lucky u energy boost! Ive spoken with my dr and added 1 extra medication pill to my daily dose which has done wonders! I havent been sick since friday. But im always sooo tired and thirsty i think i was at the point of dehydration.

Whatcha all up to today? It s yucky outside which means it s full on cleaning day baby! Everything just smells sooo good after u know? I love a fresh smelly house lolol

My o test was pos lastnight so shots workingggg

Cant waitttttt to find out

How r uu

Lisa- yay for oing!

Jessy- I am glad your Dr. added another med. Awesome news that you haven't been sick for a couple days! No the toenail thing didn't hurt! Weird I know.

Well been to church (DS sang in the children's choir this morning), saw the Easter Bunny, went on an egg hunt, and now for Baseball practice. Such a busy day!

OMG Stace! That has happened to me before. I was a server and had to wear heels at work...safe to say that 6 months of 8-10 hour shifts on my feet and my big toenail turned yellow and fell off. It was crazy and gross and interesting in all the same moment!

FXd for you Leese! I am hoping you catch that eggie! :)

Have fun cleaning house Jess! I should be doing that too today but I can't stop reading Game of Thrones! I am addicted and we are going to see the Hunger Games tonight! So excited!

Aw Rach :hugs: are you gonna test early?

Feel like i've missed so much, been so busy lately! We have managed to bd almost every other day for the past 10 days so hopefully something's happening in there! Felt a little crampy yesterday so hoping that was ov...??

Get my new car tomorrow & i'm soooo excited! My FIL is a driving instructor and he let me take his car out with dh for an hour today for a bit of practice so hopefully i will be ok 2moro driving alone for the first time!

The wedding was good yesterday except for my wobble about the preggo. Thanks for the support girls, i was ok after a couple of glsses of wine :haha:, here is a pic of us before it all started:

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
love that pic emma!

i had tested today 9dpo with bfn. just don't 'feel' pregnant.

whatever i guess. i can't rush it so whatever will be, will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->