We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

do it rach!!

kim please update first thing in the morning...i'm atlantic time and up early!! :)

I was comparing my FF chart with a girl who was PG and it's so similar.. this is hers https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Cha...1335830634;0;0ea1bacc4227bdb3b1a58c3d6089407e

I will Lauren!
Rach I say go for it too! Everything crossed for ya!!!

Kim definitly test in the morning-> hcg will have more time to pick up and fmu is always better.

Rachael Im such a pee on a stick pusher...do it!!!!

Just had a total meltdown and put on my grandfather's music box on and starting crying like a baby...--> I'll blame it on the clomid!!! Though a lil pity me party always does some good, I feel better now!

Lisa I don't think we've spoken/written yet: Jess told me lots about you (all good though :D)

Hey rainbow beany wats ut name? :)

Jess i textd u earlier wanted to see how u were....

I just bd my legs are in the air as we speak haha...i had pos opk this morning and cramping around 7....i really hope we catch it bc im guna go nuts i swear

Miss u girls lauren lisette how r u

Rainbow clomid suck ass!! I took clomid estrodial and prometrium for 3 months ... Were taking a break goin natural for couple months before tryin clomid iui

I take baby aspirin to for mthfr

How long u been tryin for?

Hi Leese...Great to see you hun! I have been really sick with this bubs and just lying low and waiting for it to pass! Saw a HB at 6.3 scan...really exciting! How are you? Miss you!

Aww Lisa hey, we missing you! Everything crossed for you babe xxx

Hiya Lisa! Good luck honey...stay nice and relaxed for the bean to be!!

Rach what are you doing taking early night-time tests! fmu baby!! it's still early xoxoxo

Sorry rach... I'm with you mine was a bfn too. What's up with that. ..... Don't buy answer brand!!!

Boo to the BFNs ladies.

Lisa- it is great to see you on here! Good luck with the natural cycle!

I got DS's spring school pics back yesterday... I will try to post a pic later today or tomorrow. He is getting so big! I am going on his field trip tomorrow! Fun day for a Wednesday!

Arrggghh sorry about the bfns girls :-(

Kim I don't understand whats going on with your af then? Wth eh?

good morning girls

kris thats great, very happy for you hun

em how are you doing hunni??

i could find out if im preg around mothers day...ive been dreading the day as it is..hopefully i get a nice suprise.

i had a pos opk yesterday morning and on my way home from work felt cramping at like 7 and we had sex like 9. so im hoping we werent too late, it was a last minute decision to even try this month. hopefully we get lucky....

i hope the cramping was that ovulation was to come, not is happening...ehhh who knows right?

kim was yours neg this morning? Did you get a good frer test? it doesn't sound like an evap line you had, so hang in there!!!

Lisa woot, hope you caught the eggy!! I'm sure it wasn't too late...sperm travels fast.

thanks lauren i hope ur right

29 weeks..wow, thats so awsome girl

kim and rach im sorry girls :( sucks BIG time...hugs xoxoxo

im taking a cycling class with some of my girl friends today

its like spinning but the machines also go side to side and up and down, and they have a screen where you have different backrounds like up a mountain or whatever-

cant wait should be funnnnn

That's fun Lisa! I looooove spin class...it's one of the only classes I really enjoy

yeaa im so out of shape tho, i may die..lol

its an hour and im not a "worker outer" lol

well see!

jess i just went back and saw a post u put ur dr thinks its a girl, how exciting, thats great, little charlie.

happy for u girl xo

Ahhh sorry bout the bfn Rach but it's still early so no worries it can definetly work out!

Kim was yours a bfn this morning???? WTF?? I dont get it.i'm pretty damn sure it was a pos yesterday morning...

Leese that's awsome!! I'm trying to kick my asss back to the gym to start getting a low burn work out. I stopped at bit after finding out i was pregnant cuz i was taking protein and a booster powder too which u cant take while preg sooooo nadda for me. Trying to go back after a lil while is sooooo hard!!

It's the most useless freakin day of the week...i hate tuesdays..they just generaly suck big time..and it's raining out..which also sucks big time!!!

I'm also wondering when exactly will i have a bump?? I'm still in my size 5 skinny jeans and they are still loose...i've got my next app with my OBGYN june 1st and by then i'll be 17 and a half weeks...i was like ooo so i should have a bump next time we see eachother and he wass like actualy no..basicly if i do have a bump it's supose to be a food baby..?!??? I was like WTF??? When the hell am i supose to look pregnant?!??? This is weird...when did u guys officialy start looking preg????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->