We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jess u are hylarious! Thank u for all the giggles tonight girlies! Obviously my stoopid body picked the wrong day to have me sick & miss all the fun! Lol xoxo

stace haha great name

jess ill look her up and see...lol people say i sound like im from brooklyn not long island. haha

sweetz welcome !! xoxox

Hope you feel better Lisette!

Welcome to the crazy PUPO thread sweetz!

I've always been taught that beaver means pussy. I just told Andrew "want to lick my beaver?" He goes "BEAVER? WHAT!". I said yeah my beaver. He goes "what is that". I said OMG you never heard that expression?!!? He's "idk maybe i have.. i don't remember". LMAO! So funny.

Ugh i hate sweaty vagina. Esp when it gets so hot that it turns slimey where your creases are. Blows bubbles. That's when you kno you work too hard that day. Ugh i hate when your hair gets stuck in your buttcrack! When you're in the shower and you pull tons of hair out of your asshole. SO annoying!!!! Andrew had one wrapped around his pecker 3 times. It was one of my hairs LOL. My hair is down past the middle of my back. go figure.

Although no one knows the certain origin, this has not quelled an uproar of feisty theories.

Beavers have fur and anything furry can become a vulval reference. That is certainly the origin of pussy. Pubic hair like cat’s hair may be stroked.

One jokester said that beaver = pussy because beavers eat wood. Wood and woody are synonyms for the erect penis.

Lol!!

Totally copy and pasted that!!

Holy shit u have a chiweenie named cookie thats my chiweenies name!!! Hows funny

LOL Leese so i was right accent wise??? Dayummmmm lolol.

Rach agreed! Being all sweaty icky isnt super duper fun at all. Especialy in the summer time when ur out somewhere all day and u know a shower would be nice and u cant take one cuz obviously ur not home!

I've started prepping DH for this summer in case it's a really hot one. We dont have a pool at our house so i m thinking of buying a small one...maybe not a kiddie pool teeny thing tho cuz will i fully fit in that????? Hmmmmm...

Lisette hope ur feeling tons better today hunny! Alot people here at work have been really sick too with the flu and colds...i'm like stay the fuckk away from me goddamnit LOL Last thing i need right now is getting sick as a freakin dog beurkkkkk

I'm officialy restarting going to the gym tonight!!! I've been wanting to go for a while now but i'm been tired all the freakin time. I'm still extremely tired but damnit who cares this will help with that and give me more energy. DH was all ok but...let's get ur workout approved first u know just in case...and make sure that if u start feeling bad u tell me right away and etc etc etc. I was like dude come on it's uber sweet and tons of brownie points for u but nut up man. LOLOL is that too harsh?? I dunno i'm pregnant not fucking dying...jesus...

Happy hump day everybody!!! I'm actualy in a really good place vagina wise and i want sex!! Wow...hello 13 weeks i think i love u bunches..DH will too i'm sure lolol

Happy 28 weeks Liz!!! I' starting to remember a bit who's new week is what day lolol..plus yours is the easiest cuz it's the same time as mine LOL we freakin rock!!

Field trip day today! Whose jealous that I get hump day off work??? LOL.

OMG, you guys were too funny yesterday! This thread is always good for a laugh!

It is going to be almost 90 degrees here today! Yikes! Glad I have a tank top that still fits.

How are all the rest of the PUPOs?

Lisette- I hope you feel better!

Rach- I totally sympathize with the sweatyness and the hair thing. Even when my hair is cut short, it is so thick and curly that it shows up in the strangest places LOL.

Ahhh Stace lucky!! The week goes by so much faster when ur off wednesday since it cuts it in half!

And wow ur getting good weather! It's dark and gross here once again..

Jess i'm going to sound just like your DH but you should get it okay'd first! That way you know what you can and can't do. You don't wanna work out too hard on that beany! If she's anything like you then.... ;)

Good morning PUPO's :wave:

Ikky and dark here today too but have a Dr's appt this afternoon so I get to leave at noon! WOOHOO!!!! Hope my Dr will be more sympathetic this time when I tell her how I've been feeling lately and my crummy work situation....not holding my breathe! Thank God sleep helped and I'm only stuffy this morning!

How's everyone else doing this hump day?

Happy 13 weeks Jessy! Definately a lucky # for ya ;) Ooooooo and official 2ns TRI!!!!!! I wanna see ya on that board now babe! xxxx

Stacie hope you have a great time with DS on the field trip today!

Welcome sweetz :)

Rach i've already gotten the ok from my dr and obgyn. They also told me what i can and cant do. He just wants me to also get a pregnancy work out plan from the trainer there..which i'm not sure if necessary cuz i already know what i can and cant do lolol.

Lisette hopefully u have a super duper awsome dr app!

My baby is the size of a peach!!! Mhhhhmmmmmm i love peaches!! They are the yummiest evaaaaa

Hey PuPo LaDieS,

How's everyone this morning?

I slept soooooo well last night: don't know if it was 'cause of the bowchawowow we had :)D) or because I didnT wake up to pee 5 times...but dayum!!!

Last night Df was actually like ''So did I just made u a baby?!''...I'm like ''No, its not even close to my O Date!''--> His answer: ''Then why did you want sex?''

WHAT!!!!! Why did I want sex?? A girl cant wanna have sex just to have sex....AH men!!!

Pfff and yet when you do get it on during ur O time he accuses u of just doing it cuz it's O time and that he feels used. Men r weird.

Lisette where have u been buying ur maternity wear?? Thyme? I've been online shopping and it's crazy how $$$ Thyme is crappp...i really love the website Leese had showed me so i'll probably order from there later on when i actualy have a belly that i can wear mat clothes with..

Jess If you look at the descriptions its 0-13 and then 14-26 so really you can move ova now ;) Funny you ask about maternity wear cuz I've been sticking to Thyme and trying to get sales or use their little coupon deals....gotta say their underwear is FABULOUS!!! Worth the freakin 12$ a piece!!! I'm just about to venture to boutiques this week cuz I have 2 weddings in June plus my shower which would be nice to have a cute sundress ya know! I'll keep you posted Jess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->