We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisette a little exaggeration for a lot a good...Whats to lose! Good point Lauren...

Good job lauren, I actually forgot that but it DID happen twice with heart skipping!!! Gonna go prep now, appt in half hour, wish me luck! Xxxx

Lauren my accent is more like Sean Bean or dh says David thewliss (I have no idea who he is!)

Oo I just thought of somone - Melanie brown who used to be in spice girls is from Leeds which is 10mins away from me, so our accents are pretty much the same!

em i LOVE that accent lol

did i ask u if you know tom hardy hes luscious, i just saw warrior ..lol

in new york, people say like MAD to things, like mad drunk, mad stupid..lol

I don't know all those people! how about Victoria Beckham? or Madonna - (ha...jokes...because she apparently THINKS she's british.) or Robert Pattinson? lol

I'll bet if you put all those people together I wouldn't be able to differentiate the accents anyway. They all sound cool to me!

yea apparently i heard in a movie lol

different parts of englad different accents..is that right em?

Im getting a bump alright...From clomid making me PMS'y and wanting chocolate all the time!lol :D

omggg...mel before i start clomid/estrodial/prometrium i was 113. i know weight like 125....clomid is a bitch, makes u freakin hungry damnit!!!!!!!!

none of my damn jeans fit. i just wanna have maternity jeans...lmao

I'm from Boston and we have some good slash stupid sayings and we don't pronounce our R's....and by the way, hardly any actors can do a good boston accent...they all sound ridiculous. Even the ones that are FROM boston, like Matt Damon and Mark Walbergh. Ben Affleck ususlly seems ok. The movie the Departed was BRUTAL for me to watch b/c of the accents!! They all try to sound like the Kennedy's but that's not typical Boston. Lisa do you find the same with the NY accents in the movies? or are they better.

That's wicked pissa!

i LOVEEE boston accent so much..lol

i know matt damon/mark wahlberg/ben affleck are from boston

i find that alot of actors who try new york accents its sounds way to forced.. like calm it down a bit..hahaha

but if your from manhattan as a opposed to long island and brooklyn the accents are way diff...

im from long island but people tell me i sound like im from brooklyn, people from manhattan speak way more proper then long island/brooklyn

that's what i find too with the boston accents in the movies...so overdone!! Jimmy Fallon does a good one even though he's from NY!

I find Canadians dont really have accents...i'm perfectly bilingual so when i speak french or english i dont really have an accent..i do know others tho that are french and while speaking english u definetly know they are french lolol.

Ahhhhh i cant wait to go home!!!

Lisette news from ur app???

oh I find Canadians have accents!!! Especially the Maritimers...Cape Bretoners and Newfies...forget it! Not everyone does though.

i guess a little jess. i dont notice much of a different then like "regular" accent lol

from like celebrities and stuff haha

im so sleepy cant wait to go homeeeeeeeee

Speaking of accents.. since i grew in upstate New York we had a long of slang as you do Lisa. When i moved here to Indiana.. OMG. What a bunch of hillbillies!! When they say they're going to throw something away they say.. "pitch it". I'm like what?! Instead of saying i figured, they say "i gathered that". So weird.

lol rach upstate accent is very different tho from me, my sister when to school upstate and they are alot more proper then us, to me, dont have an accent at all..they just speak correctly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->