We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Happy bday Liz!!

Stace super duper excited for u tomorrow!! Cant believe it s already here!!

Mel oooo hoping it s definetly gonna happen.

Sorry ive been mia today but i stayed home. Woke up woth a huge headache and just feeling woozy and burn out. With the heat and work beinh so crazy lately i think it s completly tired me out bad. Feeling better now thank god.

Hoping everyone had an awsome day. Hump day tomorrow!!!!

Comment 12,000.... damn! We do a lot of talkin on this site! lol. Our whole journey is on this thread. It's pretty neat.

Trust me i never thought back in sept 2011 while creating this thread it would have so much buzz and positive effects. Im thankfull for meeting every one of u incredible ladies!!

we are all here for a reason! not only because we share the same story but because we're meant to carry each other through it!

Hi girls! Happy birthday Liz! Stacie woot for the u/s tomorrow!!

Didnt read everything but hope everyone else is great. Xxxooxixo👫

Hey ladies: How's your morning so far?

Stace--------Girl?---------Boy?

Liz did your hubby take you out to dinner last night?

Rach adn Kim how are your cycles doing?

My temps are officialy boring this month and I still have my crampy-af-is-gonna-show cramps. Its hard to stay positive when you feel the same way you felt for years gettign BFN...

LOL, my appointment isnt until 1... so 4 and a half hours to go!

Good Morning Girls,

I'm sorry I've been a bad PUPO lately too!

Rach you just made me tear up! Love ya girlie :hugs:

Stace soooo excited for you today :)

Mel don't give up, we're here for ya!!!

Jess how you feeling chica?

Happy Hump Day to everyone!!! I had a pretty rough one yesterday but woke up feeling fresh and realizing I will be away from this crappy office in a few short months and on to a new chapter in my life! HAVE TO remain strong and not let the *******s get me down :)

Mel- take a look at my BFP chart, wasn't expecting a BFP from it, so you never know!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33f1b7

Mel- take a look at my BFP chart, wasn't expecting a BFP from it, so you never know!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33f1b7

Wow thank you--> yeah definitly with that spotting you mustve thought you were out when in fact it was implantation spotting...and the temps were going down a tiny bit then bam UP with a BFP!

I guess the saying which you never know until the whitch shows is true. The cramps, the charts, the boobs, ALL the symptoms are pointless to analyse because our only ''Aha'' moment will be either with a BFP or AF.

Lisette awh i hope your day gets better :( It's so hard to enjoy your day when there's assholes you work with! Just remember.. not too much longer. Love ya sweety.

Stace GAHHHH it needs to be 1 already.

Mel don't let all that get you down! Some women have the same pre-af symptoms for YRS and then poof they're prego and didn't know it bcz of having the same ol symptoms. You honestly have no idea for sure if you are in or out until that witch arrives. Still 1 more week,... GAHH!!!!!

howdy! happy hump day!

Just got back from the dr and i gained FIVE pounds since my last appt 2 weeks ago! eek. He thought baby's head is down now...I think so too b/c i think i can feel her bum. Also got my whooping cough shot! My dr said he had a little 3 month old baby that got it, but she's doing just fine, thank God!

Stacie I think you might be having a boy.

Thanks Lauren! I am glad you got the shot! It is scary to think that little babies can die from it!

This baby seems to be splitting the guesses down the middle...
Mom- girl
Dad- boy
DH- girl
DS- boy

LOL, I think I will just have to wait, but at the moment leaning toward boy...

Anyonw had news from Emma?

Stace only 1h30 until 1pm (at least in my time zome)...I thing its divided here too between boy and girl (i say girl).

To all the POAS addict: when should I test and have it be reliable? 10dpo or 12dpo?! I may want to give it an early try because of the long w-end!

FRER says up to 6 days before you expect your period. maybe go for that...what dpo do you get AF usually?

even so that could still be early, but I get started at like 6 dpo, so I'm not really one to talk!!

so, i'm not constipated today and I can't tell you how good that makes me feel!!!!! so good that I HAD to tell someone!!! (aren't you lucky!?!)

LOL Lauren!

Mel- I think 10dpo is a good starting point, but only if your little bean is an early implanter. So a BFN at 10dpo is not a deal breaker. I quit testing before then because really, most people will not get a BFP before 10dpo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->