We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I had a dream about a baby boy last night. I let my husband think that I was dreaming about this baby, but I think in might have been my Angel :) He was 9 months old (it has been 9 months since my MC) and his name was Cade (not a name I would pick). He was with a pretty little girl with dark hair, who was a couple years older than him. My friend lost her baby girl at 38 weeks in November 2009. I was showing the baby's picture to a guy I work with, but I can't remember what the baby looked like. It makes me happy to think that my baby is in heaven with his Angel friends.

im sure all our angels are friends :) they see we are friends and they become friends awww

Tomorrow @ 1. It may take me awhile to post it though, depending on how backed up the Dr. is. I have to wait to see the Dr. after that.

What a beautiful dream Stace! My mom firmly believes that if you dream about someone that has passed they are there visiting you from the other side. So your angel was with you while you were sleeping giving you a snuggle!

I dreamt about my son and my late father last night! My dad came to visit my mom and I from heaven and we had a wonderful time with him, visiting and had supper, it was so strange. I then asked him if my son was with him in heaven and he said of course. I take care of my grandson everyday, I am sorry that he couldn't come with me. It was the strangest dream and I woke up crying.

mel do you take progesterone?

that shit is the worst..thats something that really screws w your 2ww symptoms, the first month no1 told me and i KNEW i was preggo....

same exact symptoms..its horrible...

No progesterone, just Clomid. My prog got tested last year and it was 26.5 at 9dpo. Clomid is just to give me an extra boost eventhough I O on my own. I felt so bitchy on clomid I cant imagine having prog too...:D

What a beautiful dream Stace! My mom firmly believes that if you dream about someone that has passed they are there visiting you from the other side. So your angel was with you while you were sleeping giving you a snuggle!

I dreamt about my son and my late father last night! My dad came to visit my mom and I from heaven and we had a wonderful time with him, visiting and had supper, it was so strange. I then asked him if my son was with him in heaven and he said of course. I take care of my grandson everyday, I am sorry that he couldn't come with me. It was the strangest dream and I woke up crying.

Wow...You ladies had beautiful dreams! Even though it gets to us emotionnaly arent they just the best of dreams we can have...?!

Jess if you read this NO telling my DF-->My mom had a dream right arround my O time where she kept telling me I was pregnant and I didnt believe her. In her dream she said Yes you are look I have goosebumps (as if goosebumps are the answer to everything). She said it felt different (my mom has itty psychic abilities).

2-3 nights ago I had this ubber vivid dream where I just strated bleeding from ''there''...My period started full blown and it was dripping on the floor and I wasnt due for it at all. After much google, the results pretty said that blood means life. Whatever exaustion-emotion I was feeling they have been cleaned and now is time to relax.

That was a beautiful dream. I am glad your father is there to take care of RJ. I am sure that RJ will be visiting you in your dreams too just to let you know he is OK, and you never know, maybe he will want to visit with his brother or sister! I told my friend about my dream and she believes that our babies are together in Heaven too :) I think that our loved ones always find each other.

Good morning all! What great dreams you all have! I never remember my dreams...

It's so gloomy here today... I'd rather be on the Amalfi Coast where I was a year ago- sitting on a sunny beach with my DH enjoying Italy for my Birthday. Instead it's raining... lame!

Is today your birthday Liz?! If so, Happy Birthday!!!

Stace your dream sounds so beautiful. How comforting?! I have dreams all the time about something so i never pay close attention to the meaning anymore. I hope you can update us ASAP when you get out of the doctors tmrw!!!

Mel hmm wonder what that dream means? Would be awesome for it to mean 'life'. My friend from another thread had a dream that some guy knocked on her door and told her she was pregnant. Sure enough.. a week later she got a positive hpt! Never block out them dreams! unfortunately dreams mean nothing to me though lol. i've dreamt about being pregnant and giving birth and everything. i suck!!

Lisa i will be using OPKs this month and doing the every other day BDing. What about you?

Happy Birthday Liz!

Rach- Good Luck! I hope that schedule works for you!

Thanks! Yup, it's my birthday! My mom just came to my office bearing cake :)

Cant wait to know if its a girl or boy Stace!!!!

I forgot to mention that I also dreamt last night I was 10dpo and took an opk and it was positive!!! Weird...

Rach I used to dream about pregnancy and birth and tests and all...but after a while I got into meditation and changed my mindset and havent had a dream about babies and test in almost a year now!

Happy b day Liz!!!!

Stace I can't wait to know if your having a girl or boy!!!! I guess boy but I think I have been wrong with everyone on here haha .... So hope you get your girl!

Its been calm here today. Everyone must've been busy-busy...Im off from work now so I'll see you guys 2morrow.

Comment 12,000.... damn! We do a lot of talkin on this site! lol. Our whole journey is on this thread. It's pretty neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->