We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey Chicas :wave:

I've been trying to get 2 free minutes to respond all freaking morning! Mad house in here today!!! And yes its soooo dam gorgeous, why oh why are we working?!!??!!?

Kris sweetie your bump is just sooo dam cute :)

Jess sorry to hear sicky sick again....are the pills kicking in this afternoon?

Stace I'm guessing girl too, I think we're more girl power on here ;) Good plan to not think one or the other though....I was the same...really preparred for boy even though i though girl!!!

Lauren babe we need a new pic too! I'm sorry that show made you soo sad :( I've been a ball of emotion this weekend too...i think the holiday makes us all miss our angels that much more!

Mel keeping all my little bits crossed for ya girlie!!! Gonna be stalking hard!

Rach that is one intense schedule my friend! I remember being on that and man right now...pfftttt I tip my hat off to ya! Sounds like a good plan though :)

Lisa babe are you wearing some sexy sandals to show off the tat today?

Liz can't wait to see nice new nursery pics :) We got our furniture delivered this weekend so next is paint and decor...lots of little bits to come together...slowly but surely!

Emma babe we miss ya and are thinking of you :hugs:

Kim we need an update sweetie!!! xxx

Thankfully they did kick in at lunch time sooo s'all good. Guess i'll just have to keep it up a bit longer ohh well no biggie.

Whaaaaaaa Lisette ur on the freakin go hunny! It's soooo gorgeous outside!! Plus they are announcing kick ass weather all week eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rach woahhhhh ur cooch is gonna be on fire lololol. If u were a redhead we'd have to call u firecrotch for more then one reason huh??? LOL

Stace i'm with ya let's win the lottery and not have to worry bout sitting in the office on amazing days like today....it's just not fair SOB i have huge windows so i can see all the gorgeousness and it's like whaaaa i cant concentrate on damn computer screens i wanna be outside nowwwww...

Kim how r u???? Any news AF wise????

Hey gals; From your own experience when did you test (dpo) and get you BFP? Did you have any negatives before the positives and what made you test?

If my chart looks good I may test this w-end? Jess do you still have those cheapie internet one? I have FRER at home that I bought when Df and I first started and I never though I'd be close to get preg test expired but they will be in sept...:S

Mel no i used the last ones i had for this bfp.

Finaly have a small bump bout damn time too. After i saw Kris's tho totaly made me uber jealous lololol

No news from Emma..:(

Hi girls. Hope everybody is doing great. Emma- thinking about you! Hope you are Being supported through this difficult time.xoxo

Leese- cute tattoo hope it's your good luck charm :)

Lisette I'm loving your pics the shirts are just adorable. So fun!

Afm- unfortunately nothing but negative news. I'm now 22days late and still bfn.so my cycles are now outta whack again. I did get extremely stressed last month which contributes to it But I am more frustrated now because I don't have that mind set of ok I can just try again in a few weeks because i am now not ovulating. My stress from last month was having second thoughts about the move and regretting changing jobs. But I'm getting over that and realized that I just was missing my old friends and my old routine. But like I said I started being better with that a couple of weeks ago so where's the witch. Ugh. Anyhow I just don't know what to do.... Tomorrow is my angels due date:( this just stinks. I to I might have pill that I had got a prescription for to start my period but ended up not needing it. I have thought about taking it but I am so obsessive and I think what if I conceived when we did it on ______ day and the test just isn't showing yet? So I would be the worrier that says ok so we can't have unprotected sex for 2-3 weeks before I take this pill so that I don't have to worry about doing damage if I happened to of conceived. Sorry I'm rambling I guess I'm just venting. Luv u girls... Thanks for all the thoughts.

Lisa i am on CD8.

Mel like i had said i was NTNP when i got pregnant, but i DO remember i tested 3 days before my period and i had a BFN on a hpt from dollar tree. When i was the BFN i was like eh what else is new? Something told me 3 days later to test again and when i did i used E.P.T. digital and it said pregnant. I thought it was a dud so i did 7 total and all were bfp! My E.P.T. also confirmed my bfn after i started miscarrying.

Kim i am sorry you're going through this. I remember i was super stressed one time 2 yrs ago and i ended up not having AF for almost 3 months. I say keep using OPKs. You may ovulate sometime soon! You don't need your AF to ov again. I got everything crossed for you sweety. Try to relax.

Hi girls. Hope everybody is doing great. Emma- thinking about you! Hope you are Being supported through this difficult time.xoxo

Leese- cute tattoo hope it's your good luck charm :)

Lisette I'm loving your pics the shirts are just adorable. So fun!

Afm- unfortunately nothing but negative news. I'm now 22days late and still bfn.so my cycles are now outta whack again. I did get extremely stressed last month which contributes to it But I am more frustrated now because I don't have that mind set of ok I can just try again in a few weeks because i am now not ovulating. My stress from last month was having second thoughts about the move and regretting changing jobs. But I'm getting over that and realized that I just was missing my old friends and my old routine. But like I said I started being better with that a couple of weeks ago so where's the witch. Ugh. Anyhow I just don't know what to do.... Tomorrow is my angels due date:( this just stinks. I to I might have pill that I had got a prescription for to start my period but ended up not needing it. I have thought about taking it but I am so obsessive and I think what if I conceived when we did it on ______ day and the test just isn't showing yet? So I would be the worrier that says ok so we can't have unprotected sex for 2-3 weeks before I take this pill so that I don't have to worry about doing damage if I happened to of conceived. Sorry I'm rambling I guess I'm just venting. Luv u girls... Thanks for all the thoughts.

Im sorry this situation is messing with you. You'll know when its time to get the pills to start AF and if you are not ready then just go with the flow...I'll be stalking you and hopefully your cycles will adjust now that your stress is down. Hugs :D

Mel- I got a BFP on 10dpo both times (this time could have actually been 9dpo, not 100% sure which day I O'd). I tested this time because I kind of felt different the night before, I can't really explain it, just kind of off.

Kim- I understand how you could be paranoid. I think you should make sure not to have unprotected sex for a couple weeks, test and if negative use the meds to induce AF, otherwise you are just going to get more stressed. And you never know, she may show before then. How long do you have to wait before you can be seen by a FS? Did you say another year? I wish that Dr.'s would just help women when they want it and we didn't have all of these waiting periods!

:hugs::hugs: Kim...I am sorry you are going through this. Thinking about you lots hun! Hope you find a great Dr. to help you and figure out your body!

Thanks for all the bump love girls...I just can't believe how big I am! I love it :cloud9: But it is crazy...I can't imagine how I am going to look by the end of this pregancy :blush:

Thanks girls. Xoxo stace yepp it will be one year in feb. I could be seen now but insurance will not cover my treatment. Til feb. I'm hoping I can go to just a regular ob/gyn visit and they can do something in the meantime. Right now I just feel so blah. And frustrated. I have never set a goal and not reached it....and I'm such a planner. So this is really just frustrating. I very much so believe in God and right now after two years of trying and failing i know He is the only one that can bless me with a baby I just want it so bad now. I'm tired of waiting.

Aww Kim, everything will get better! Just try not to stress! Obviously easier said then done... after trying for 7 months then having our m/c and getting pregnant right off, I adopted the new motto of "god laughs at those with plans". aka there's nothing you can do and it will happen when it happens...even if it makes you miserable in the meantime

Ugh...enough with the cramping already! I have the same crampy-twingy I always have every cycle from O to Af... I know Im not out 'til the witch shows and that many many had the same AF signs when BFP but its hard to stay neutral! I'd like to just run and hide, but my damn uterus will follow me anyways:D

Kim and Rach...whether its waiting for AF, waiting to O or waiting in the 2ww= this SUCKS!

BFP POWER!BFP POWER!

Okay sorry ladies, kinda tired and lost it for minute there...hihi!

lol Mel i totally get it. It's hard to not over analyze the symptoms. It truly does SUCK but i tell you what... when you see that BFP you're gonna shit bricks and have so many tears from the joy of happiness!! I picture that day over and over in my brain. How all this is going to be SO worth it. I know it's hard to not get carried away in the 2WW, but you're gonna be alright regardless. Just remember that!!

good mornin' girlies

goodluck to you mel!! i hope this is ur month

rach, are u going to do opks this month?

kim-uhh that sucks hunni, i hope that witch comes soon so you can start trying again.

i hope this is our month girls, we deserve it.

mel do you take progesterone?

that shit is the worst..thats something that really screws w your 2ww symptoms, the first month no1 told me and i KNEW i was preggo....

same exact symptoms..its horrible...

i was thinking that too kim, like what stacy said. you should call ur dr maybe get something like provera to bring on a period...22 days late is long enough your patient i would have called my dr a week late and been like give me something NOWW!!! im sorry i could be mistaken but didnt you say you have pcos? cuz yea then i guess it makes sense that periods can be abnormally long..

ughh i hope soon kim <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->