We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

YAY!!! on the positive you already know all there is to know about how to care and act with boys! Important thing is he is healthy...Once Dh sees this cutie pie face he'll just melt!

N'uh huh Stace it was ur news no way would i spoil it. Yupp that is most definetly a boy lolol. And i'm not suprised ur son was thrilled alot of little boys think girls are a total pain lololol.

I missed my dr's call last night so she told me to call her cell at 10am this monring..patiently waiting till then...it probably isnt anything too serious i'm hoping. Just better to get the confirmation that everything is ok and etc.

Cant wait till this day is finaly over and it's friday!!!!!

N'uh huh Stace it was ur news no way would i spoil it. Yupp that is most definetly a boy lolol. And i'm not suprised ur son was thrilled alot of little boys think girls are a total pain lololol.

I missed my dr's call last night so she told me to call her cell at 10am this monring..patiently waiting till then...it probably isnt anything too serious i'm hoping. Just better to get the confirmation that everything is ok and etc.

Cant wait till this day is finaly over and it's friday!!!!!

Did you have blood work done too? I got one of those calls after my 12 week appt and it was to tell me my Vit D was low. But of course they can't just say that on the message so I wouldn't worry! It is probably something like low iron or vit D.

Poor DS has had to play with 3 cousins who are all girls... I think he is just happy to get a boy to play with! LOL Although I am sure he is an expert at playing house and barbies ;)

Yaaahhh Stace! I was actually right for once lol! Love the pics, they are beautiful! :)

Yaaahhh Stace! I was actually right for once lol! Love the pics, they are beautiful! :)

I actually have a couple more, but BnB is a pain. They are all in .bmp files and the site won't accept that format. I need to figure out how to change them to .jpeg then I could upload more.

You sound like me, I am very rarely correct on guessing LOL. But I did change my mind on the way to the ultrasound and told DH that I was getting boy vibes from this one. His heart rate was still 156, so I told little man he has a girlie heartbeat (I think he was just trying to surprise us) LOL. DS was always right around 140, so we will see if this one's drops some.

That is awesome Stace! I am so happy for you! We needed some blue as it seems everyone is thinking pink! :) Did you buy anything specific for the little man last night or just regular shopping?

I am due December 15th and my bday is the 15th! DH is the 18th...although this bubs will be born in November I am still thinking of it as good luck! :)

I think its the best of luck and everything will be perfect!

Thanks Lauren! I am thinking so too! :happydance: Can't believe that I am double digits tomorrow! EEekkkkk!

How is your pelvic floor doing? Hope you have been doing your kegels! lol

That is awesome Stace! I am so happy for you! We needed some blue as it seems everyone is thinking pink! :) Did you buy anything specific for the little man last night or just regular shopping?

LOL, I figured I would be the one to keep our blue numbers up. I am kind of like Liz and think I might be destined to have all boys, which will make part of me sad, but my son is so stinking cute I would take a bunch more like him (as many as I can convince DH to have).

Shopping was all about him! I am a big bargain shopper, I always hit the clearance racks, so I was doing that as well as looking at bedding and stuff. I got him 2 pairs of shoes, some onsies (that are 12 months, but were marked down to $2 for 5!) a fleece blanket, a pair of socks to match an outfit my Mom bought him, a little golf outfit (more for DH and it was way more money than I would normally spend), another little 3 piece outfit, and what I think will be his going home outfit (two piece outfit, matching bibs, and matching blanket, I just need to get a little hat for him). I may change my mind on the going home outfit in the next 4 months though ;) All together I only spent $80, which for what I got I was happy with.

Kris i had another bad bulging episode with my vag last night...it's not right!!! it must be the pelvic floor, right? it's almost more like the perineal area. it gets worse after being on my feet a lot, and then is better in the morning. gross. I'm trying to do kegels! I forgot to tell my dr about it yesterday.

I am torn between these bedding sets and one more that I can't find on the website:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12440224

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12409777

These are probably my two favorites, but I like them both for different reasons... Oh the decisions.

Kris i had another bad bulging episode with my vag last night...it's not right!!! it must be the pelvic floor, right? it's almost more like the perineal area. it gets worse after being on my feet a lot, and then is better in the morning. gross. I'm trying to do kegels! I forgot to tell my dr about it yesterday.

That sounds like your muscles are week and your utetus is bulging through. I would mention it to your Dr. next visit.

I brought up my braxton hicks at my dr. appt and he didn't even let me explain before he said "Yup you will get more of those this time around". Gee he always has the best advice! He just told me as long as they aren't strong and close together, bleeding, or leaking fluid, I am fine... Uh yeah I think I could figure out that all of those things are bad and I haven't went to medical school!

I am torn between these bedding sets and one more that I can't find on the website:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12440224

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12409777

These are probably my two favorites, but I like them both for different reasons... Oh the decisions.

I love the first one....!!!

That is so strange Lauren! It also sounds really uncomfortable...I would ask your Dr. for sure again. That just doesn't sound right ya know? Sorry that it is happening to you!

Stace...You went crazy! Love that you went a bought so much stuff! Sounds like so much fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->