We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

That is so strange Lauren! It also sounds really uncomfortable...I would ask your Dr. for sure again. That just doesn't sound right ya know? Sorry that it is happening to you!

Stace...You went crazy! Love that you went a bought so much stuff! Sounds like so much fun! :)

Lauren have you ever had an incompetend cervix? I would def talk to your Dr just to make sure your baby is not at risk of anything...:D

I think his name will be Liam. Right now DH is insisting on Liam Oliver, I don't really like that his initials will be "LOL", but I might get used to it ;)

I think his name will be Liam. Right now DH is insisting on Liam Oliver, I don't really like that his initials will be "LOL", but I might get used to it ;)

Kids at school will definitly get hold of those intitals...Fortunatly its on the funny side and not weird or anything! I really love Liam Oliver ...

thanks girls...Mel I never got told I had that...but I'm going to research it!

I don't need my vag turning inside out and letting the baby escape!

thanks girls...Stacie I never got told I had that...but I'm going to research it!

I don't need my vag turning inside out and letting the baby escape!

Arg its frustrating because I just read an article in Cosmopolitan concerning an issue many women have after giving birth where the wall inside litterally collapses and they cant lift anything or do exercices because their uterus/vag/whatever else may kinda get through the cervix. Ill try to research the name and give it to you. But there are exercices/operations that can be done to arrange that...

Awww Liam Oliver is cute and LOL for initials isn't bad.. it could be much worse... haha

Its called Pelvic Organ Prolapse! Google and there are tons of info...You may not even be close to have something like that but I thought I'd share what I recently read.

Its called Pelvic Organ Prolapse! Google and there are tons of info...You may not even be close to have something like that but I thought I'd share what I recently read.

ohhh....well something is prolapsing...I know this didn't happen with my DD! and i posted it in 3rd tri and didn't get a whole lot of response, so it can't be that common. The doctor will hear it from me tomorrow! Thanks Mel!

I worked with a woman who had a prolapsed uterus. Apparently it isn't uncommon in older woman who have had multiple pregnancies. I know there are surgeries to fix it. You can also have a similar thing happen with the bladder. I think a lot of older woman just opt to get a hysterectomy if they are beyond child bearing.

I worked with a woman who had a prolapsed uterus. Apparently it isn't uncommon in older woman who have had multiple pregnancies. I know there are surgeries to fix it. You can also have a similar thing happen with the bladder. I think a lot of older woman just opt to get a hysterectomy if they are beyond child bearing.

Exactly! When you are carrying I think (well in the incompetend cervix case) they will stitch the cervix closed until you are ready to give birth: but you'll be monitored weekly! I know a friend whos friend had that happen. But she had a healthy baby...

Exactly! When you are carrying I think (well in the incompetend cervix case) they will stitch the cervix closed until you are ready to give birth: but you'll be monitored weekly! I know a friend whos friend had that happen. But she had a healthy baby...

But I think you can have a prolapsed uterus without an incompetent cervix. An incompetent cervix just means that it is dialating too soon. From what Lauren said it really sounds like weak pelvic floor muscles that are letting things bulge.

This might be TMI, but do you notice it more when you have to use the restroom? I have a spot in my vadge that I think the muscles are weakend from my delivery with DS (or possibly from where I tore) that gets a "bulge" when stuff moves into my colon before a bowel movement. I am hoping that it doesn't get worse with this pregnancy and that doing some kegels help. But it goes back to normal after a bowel movement. I had an episiotomy and still tore with DS and my Dr. said I was lucky because I stopped tearing just before my rectal muscles.

I also have this achy feeling down there after I walk around all day which I am attributing to week pelvic floor muscles too!

Congrats stace !!! Liam is an adorable name! Happy shopping:)

Hey girlies :wave:

Hope everyone had a great day! Almost TGIF!!! WOOHOOO!!

Stace I'm sooo happy for ya! Love the pic's sweetie, enjoy the shopping....I like bedding #2 incase you're taking votes :)

how you doing mel what cd? rach, kim?xo

Doing fine and trying to stay positive. Ive read so many stories of women saying they had the EXACT same af cramps and af symptoms and they had no idea they'd get a BFP so it help to keep my chin up.

How are you doing cycle wise any +opk yet?

Stacie yes I did notice this before, I have a huge episiotomy scar. I think you're exactly right and it's just getting worse as she gets bigger. I assume my cervix is intact or shed probably be hanging half out by now!!

Stacie I love the name Liam too, so cute!

I'm hopeful for you Mel!!!!!!!

i hear ya mel..its hard....

:(

im on cd 13, still no pos opk, i mean i just hope i get one before cd24-26 (my usual unmedicated pos opk)

im hoping by cd 20...well see tho!

im not sure if im guna do progesterone either right away...idk..what do you think....i just feel like i dont want any medication...and he said that its just precautionary. i feel like scared to take it..idk. bc the passed months have been big failures...im just scared that the meds are messing me up.....

:(

how many dpo are you now mel?

Good Luck Mel- hoping AF stays away!

Lisa- I have everything crossed for a normalish cycle instead of super duper long this month!

I am glad it is Friday, but I think this weekend might really suck. First I am barely speaking with DH. He makes me so mad. Someone asked us if we were going to try one more time for a girl and he said without hesitation, "No we are done." What??? I am only 29 and far from considering my family complete!!! It has nothing to do with gender, I am just not sure the this is my last baby. Ugh! I told him we would discuss the topic in 2-3 years. Plus we have a healthy baby boy, I do not want to be arguing about what may or may not happen years from now. I want to focus on getting this baby here healthy and safe! At the same time though I can't let this fester for years.

Then my DH called my MIL to tell her we are having a boy and her response was, "Oh thats too bad." WTF???? DH says she knew he wanted a girl and that is why she said it, but seriously that is not the correct response to our news. I have had issues with MIL for the whole time me and DH have been together, but I am beyond mad about this. Yet I can't say anything in front of DH because he will tell me I am over reacting! And my MIL is coming in town tomorrow with DH's grandmother who doesn't speak English (they are Korean). What a fun weekend I have ahead of me.

Oh and I hit a bird on the way into work... I think it was a sign of things to come.

TFGIFF to all my uber sexyyyyy pupos!!! How is everyone doin???

Lisa i think maybe this month go completly med free. Basicly u have nuttin to loose right??? And since the past few months havent worked even with the meds i'd try one cycle with nadda. Hopefully you'll get a good O time too!! I'm thinking of u bunches babe xxxxxx

Stace ok first off men change their minds every single second of every single day. Trust me just cuz he's saying no now it will most definetly change in 2-3 years like u said. See i've always been a 2 kid kind of person and lately i dunno...i'm actualy willing to maybe have 3! So i talked it over with DH and he has always only wanted 2...but he thinks the best would be to have 2 kids see how it goes and then when the time is right maybe consider another. Sooo i would put it out of ur mind. He's a guy. You will most definetly get another beany down the road i'm convinced!!

As for the MIL pffff i think they can all be some type of pain in the patooty at some point. God knows my in laws arent alway the easiest bunch sometimes...i really think she just said that for his benefit but damnit just be thankfull it's a healthy baby right?? She should of said ohhh well i know u wanted a little girl but little boys are great too! I'd also put that out of ur mind when u see her cuz it's just not worth it at all. U dont want to feel like ur walking on egg shells and u dont want to look like the crazy ranting pregnant women either right? Once again screw that lololol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->