We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good Morning everyone!
Our trip was so much fun, but really hot! We went to EPCOT, Disney Studios, and Magic Kindgdom. I thought it might suck not being able to do much at Disney, but I really got to do most of the rides (except the rollercoasters and "big" rides). My mom took a picture of a pirate hat on my stomach which was really cute, I will have to get a pic from her. We went to Universal Studios after Disney, which kind of sucked. There was very little I could do (especially at the Island of Adventure park, which I am guessing Universal is just a little cautious, because some of the rides are not that bad). It was still fun to see DS and DH having fun. Then we went to Sea World. It was lots of fun too, and since it is mostly shows, plenty for me to do too. Neither DS or DH had been there before.

I did lots of shopping, DH was a little mad at how much I spent but I don't really care. I got pictures for the baby's wall and for DS's wall, the baby got a couple cute onsies (one is Star Wars and says "Judge me by my size do you?" with Yoda on the back, LOL) Anyway, glad to be back, but not glad to be going back to work :( But I get a few hours off, since my Dr. appt is at 9, I am "working from home" for the next few hours.

kimberly, I say every other day...all the way!!! I'm a big advocate of that plan. :)

Rach are you ovulating soon? getting ready to get busy?

Stacie that sounds like so much fun!! I'd be bummed going to Universal Islands of adventure and not being able to go on the rides...it's such a blast and I LOVE rollercoasters. but still sounds like it was an amazing trip all around!

My mom asks me all the time when she can take us to Disney...she wants to go when the baby's 2 (sorry if I already told you this) but isn't that so young? and wont it be kind of nuts with a 2 and 4 year old? And my parents are kinda older so it might not be easy for them to keep up so I envision DH and I running after them like crazy. Thoughts?

Man on a Ledge was a great movie actually...I liked it. Sam Worthington is hot but his hair kind of looked like a mullet a little bit which threw me off.

Lauren- My parent took DS to Disney for the first time when he was 20 months old and he had a great time. He LOVED the characters so much. They had so many cute pics of him with Mickey, Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, and all the rest of the gang. They actually liked taking him at that age because they would leave the park in the afternoon when he was ready for a nap and go back in the evening. But my family is kind of Disney snobs, LOL, we now only stay in Disney resorts, so it is really easy to catch a bus back to the resort anytime we want. It all kind of depends on what you want to do at Disney. If you want them to be able to stay all day and ride lots of rides 2 might be a little early, but if you don't mind riding all the kiddie rides and taking pics with all the characters 2 is a great age. I am jealous that you will have two girls to take to disney. They have so much for little girls!

Ok, well that's encouraging! we'd definitely stay in the park, and I think we'd all be ok with not spending long days out. and hopefully DH and I could get out to do the big rides some of the time! I just imagine chaos, but I guess I tend to anticipate things being way worse then they ever are :) Thanks for the info!!

disney fun, glad you had fun stace

how are you feeling lauren?

since lastnight im getting like twinges on the right side of abdomen, supposedly normal, its not like painful just a little sore-weird and uncomfy, i guess its normal right? i was debating texting my dr, but i dont want to be annoying what you guys think?

Lisa I totally wouldn't worry. There are all sorts of little aches and pains that go on that the dr can't really explain but it's just all part of the stretching! I'd guess it's a luteal cyst on the ovary you ovulated from though. Does it seem to be where your ovary is?

Or ligaments! I'm sure it's all normal :)

I feel great! i want to have the baby soon though. I'm full term thursday, so bring it on!!!

Leese definetly wouldnt worry i pretty much had the exact same pains too. It's completly normal and do to all the changes body wise. Also do not freak out if u get period like cramps here and there i still sometimes get them and also normal.

Stace glad u had a great time!! I would of been bored too no rides at Universal. But i love big rides and all the rollercoasters.

Lauren ya it just depends on what u want to do. But 2 for me is still a bit early...maybe 3-4 ish would definetly be better...

Happy monday to all!! It sucks sooo bad i'm completly pooped. We were on the go sooo much all weekend and i got tons of sun so my body hasnt had the chance to just lie still and not move lolol. Work has been kickin my booty alot so far damnit grrrrrrrrr..

At least next week we've got a 3 day weekend due to Quebec holiday and another 3 day weekend right after due to Canada day yesssssssssss....then not long after for my 2 week vacation starting july 20th bring it on baby!

thanks guys, it comes and goes not constant and its like quick...its like ooo, everything just makes me nervous u know...

u/s thurs, soooo anxious!!!!

So glad you had a bunch of fun at Disney Stacie. Sounds like you made a lot of use out of the time you had down there. Glad you could do most of the stuff!!

Lisa as long as it's not real painful and you aren't bleeding heavily.. i wouldn't worry about it!

Kim YAY FOR AF. About damn time, huh? GEESH. I'm glad that's over. I hope after that long, painful wait you will get your rainbow this cycle. I say SMEP is the best bet for ya! I'd definitely do that.

Lauren i was gonna rent that movie Man on a Ledge last night lol but i ended up seeing a movie i wanted to see but never came to our movie theater. It's called Gone with Amanda Seyfred. It was good. Wasn't the BEST movie i ever saw, but def something to watch to pass time!

Jess are you feeling so much more relaxed now that you know Charlie is a girl!? I bet it's nice to finally sit back and picture everything you're going to do with her. How cute she is going to be! I wanna see a bump pic from you missy!!!!

Def not really painful & no bleeding :)

thanks rach, how are you

aww charbear!!! Lol xoxox

Good Lisa. In the beginning there's tons of stuff going on. It's all new to your body and your body just tries to adjust to it all. I say you're totally fine and it's all completely natural.

Count town to vacation week omggggg

july 9 cant freakin wait!!!

Im getting little cookie spaded ahhhhh

Happy Monday girlies :wave:

How was everyone's weekends?

Jessy babe gorgeous pic's! Did you go shopping crazy yet??? xxx

Lisa hunni totally normal little pangs...I know its super hard not to stress but stay positive my love :hugs:

Rach getting ready to CD it out??? :)

Kim I'm with Lauren EOD worked both time for me...I love the way you told H to gear up!!! ;)

Lauren sooo exciting hunni! Sorry to hear about a rough sleep with DD though and a scary almost fall :( That happens too me a few times a week and I'm always freaked out!

Stace welcome home, can't wait to see those pics :)

Emm how was your weekend girlie?

Kris, Crystal, Mel & Liz hope you're doing good too :hugs:

AFM had a good weekend...actually got into my pool for a few hours yesterday in between a funeral friday night, a wedding saturday night and a bbq at our place last night plus siatic nerve pain Thursday into Friday!!! Beerruurrkkkk but man oh man once in the pool with my 60 sunscreen on it was HEAVEN!!!!!

I'm doing ok sweetie...trying to pace myself through this very very hot weather :) Middle name...good question..I can't seem to find anything that works...tell me what you think...Melina Mongeau just sounds soo perfect alone right? I had suggested to H Joy maybe but he hated it...ggrrrrr

Oh and OMG I just remembered my dream...something about twins at a scan and I said NO but Lisa is supposed to be the first PUPO twin babies and the person told me ya silly she is didn't you see her update!!!!! eeeeeeekkkkkkk......did the Dr tell you when that would appear if its twins?

aww yea you dont NEEd a middle name...love melina!!!

OMG lisette thats soooooooooooo funny!!

well the pa i saw in place of my dr said theres def only 1 in there...lol i mean i guess when i go thurs there is a possibility..i so highly doubt it tho, my hcg numbers are good, but not that good lol

thats so funny that you dreamt that tho hahaha <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->