We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Busy weekend jess! But if you're not home all weekend then there won't be much cleaning to do hehe! Do u have a bump shot ready for us coz i think we're abut due 1?

I'll trade you a pic Jess....

Attachments

• jess.jpg
    jess.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Holy hell Emma u just had to bring out the big Smolderholder guns didnt u????

jess..belly pic?!

sounds fun, my weekend isnt that packed, usually they are..i think im guna bring cookie to my friends friday to plan w her children & pretty much chilln rest of weekend. love that- no plans is great sometimes!

Enough with the weird ears Leese! He is damn fine but it's not how i imagine 50. I think he's more like Chace Crawford....mmmm

Lisa how dare u insult all that is heaven known as Ian Somerhalder..he does not have weird ears??

Emaa where is she getting this from???????? I do not see any weirdness about that man..jesus..

Lisa I think you should sit down with all the vamp diaries box sets & im sure u will see what the fuss is all about heehe!

Lisa I think you should sit down with all the vamp diaries box sets & im sure u will see what the fuss is all about heehe!

Sweet jesus be still my beating crotch yessss...i'm just not a fan of Stefan in there tho...no idea what stoopid Elena is so torn up about him...

Weekend wise, I actually have some plans for once! I have season tickets to our Municipal Theature (Muny). This is opening week and my tickets are for Friday night. It is outdoor so it will be mega hot, but still fun. First show is "The Thouroughly Modern Millie" I think... but the lineup this summer includes "Disney's Alladin", "Chicago", and "Dream Girls" so I am super excited! Then Saturday we are going to register at Babies R Us and hopefully ordering little dude a crib (I feel like I am way behind! LOL)

So fun i cant wait to order stuff been waiting for this for so long!!! Ahhhhhhh

stace are you still using liam?

So fun i cant wait to order stuff been waiting for this for so long!!! Ahhhhhhh

stace are you still using liam?

He is officially Liam. I bought a couple personalized things while I was on vacation, so no changing it now! :) The middle name could still change, but DH is set on Oliver. Oh, but everyone in my family has been calling him "Little Dude" LOL

i cant wait to get out of work, weve been so DEAD ahhhhhh how is your day going everyone??

i cant wait to get out of work, weve been so DEAD ahhhhhh how is your day going everyone??

You can come work with me, we are super busy right now (of course I should be doing more but I am on here right now ;))

what i wanna do is get ralphs ices idk if you guys have that buy you, peanut butter chocolate and lay down with my comfy blanket and watch tv, then go to bed...lol

how great does that sound? lol

mmmm Lisa that sounds like heaven!!! How's ur appetite been sweetie?

Stace sounds like a fun weekend ahead ;) I really like Liam Oliver too!

Lauren...BDAY??? WHAT!!!! Sneeky girl, all the best love! xoxoxo

Emma :wave: yay for bleeding almost done! Hope you can get some closure and get your BD on with H even if its not TTC for a little bit :hugs: How's your cutie little man doing?

Kim I promise some new nursery and 3D pics very very soon girlie :) Sooo awesome about putting an offer down!!! Do you got any pics for us?

Jessy babe i wanna hear about registry fun and shower plans? Any in-law suckiness since the gender confirm? What are you doing about furniture? And where the heck is our bump pic???? No more slacking off!!!!! ;p

Rach where you at sweetie? Too busy gettin busy i hope ;) Feeling good about this cycle? It's your summer sweet spot remember!!! Lots of dust :dust:

Mel we're really gonna miss ya around here but will be praying and thinking of ya and want lots of updates ok :hugs:

So weekend plans?? Well i think I'm finally gonna just chill out a little! Long weekend here in Quebec like Jessy so the extra day will hopefully be in ma pool floating away with H! Lots of house and garden and baby stuff I could and probably should be doing but just need to not plan it for once ya know! I can't belive its only Tuesday...SOB...and H is away tilll late Thursday night :( Come on weekend!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->