We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

EEEEKKKKKKKKK JESSY!!!!!! Heeeellloooo CHARLIE!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE :) How you feeling girl??? We want DEEETSS!!!!!

Hey girlies! Happy Friday everyone!!!

Lauren you are awesome with ideas sweetie! Emm I couldn't possibly top that but I think its a wonderful project and wanna hear how it turns out and what you choose! How you feeling today? :hugs:

Lisa...sicky sick??? xxx

Rach I promise new pics soon...gotta do from home cuz work is really sucky!!!

Kim praying she comes and goes real quick babe!!!

Kim i hope your flow comes full force!!!! That is awesome it's trying to start. FINALLY.

Emma hmmm.... i think Lauren did a good job with titles. "Cooking healthy on a budget". "Healthy homemade cooking with Kids". I imagine they're all taken lol.

Jessy i knew it would be a mini you!!!! Now time to go buy pink!!!!!!

Heyyy waves of nausea today lisette..lol

how are you doing??

i got my betas in today 980

so 6/7/12 it was 36
6/9/12-136
6/14/12-980

my dr said it was great(well actually the PA my dr wasnt in), i thought it would be a little higher but she insisted it was very great and told me to have a great weekend and drink alot of fluids lol

doubling time from 2nd to 3rd was 1.75 days...

Leese- that's awesome hunny! Such a big number! Your lil sticky seed is just a growing. ;)

Hi lesette:) yes we need deets from Jess:)

Thanks kim, i was bugging bc i was expecting higher..i thought u dont even see the sac til 1000, shes like ur so close to 1000..lol

when she said excellent im like um she cant lie...lolo xo

i have a silly question for you guys-

when they say ultrasounds online and dont specify like (5w1d, 5w6d) do they mean 5w0d or after the 5th week is over..

just curious xo

Stop looking at ultrasounds lisa!!! Yours will be perfect babe, try not to worry xxx

Leese- as far as the us... I would pay attention to the web site if it trustworthy or not you know. But I'm with em , you got this one so try not to worry and just enjoy every second. :) Afm - af is taking her time. Very little so far. Hope it picks up so I will feel good about starting the clomid on Monday

lol thanks guys

your right, i was just wondering tho like when ppl say week 5..like what the heck does that mean when its over or starting..lol

love ya girls

Naturaly DH is over the moon cuz he s gOnna have a lil girl trailing after him lolol. We went and registered at Babies r us. It took us over 2 hours to scan everuthing holy fuckkkk. But hubby was a trooper and loved it as much as i did lol.

Hope everyone had a great friday!

Leese stoooop googling! Ur beany is absolutly perfect and great rise in hcg.

Kim let s go AF damnit. Thank god CD1 will prob be tomorrow for u.

Hope Stace is enjoying her fab vacay!

To all my chicas happy gorgeous friday night xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"