We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

hey jess!!

i am okay. taking 2 zofran a day. helping a little still nauseous!! its okay!

scan tmaro soooooooooo anxious!

and yes i still think boy!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

dh & i are liking Alexandria now for a girl. our new fave name..lol well see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Stace...Been kind of having a rough time. Lots of people around me from my pregnancy group and friends are having their first birthday parties fro their kids and keep inviting me. I know they are just trying to include me and probably don't even think that I would be upset but it has been hard bc I want to go and see friends but I am worried that I will break down. RJs 1 year birthday is coming up so I think I am feeling quite anxious about that and am not sure how I am going to handle it. Sigh...we will see I guess!

How are you Stace...I can not believe you are almost 30 weeks along...It has all gone so fast!

I know it is hard, but only go if you want to don't go to make other people happy. Your feelings are more important. I don't think that they realize that while you appreciate the fact that they are inviting you, seeing their kids only reminds you of what you have missed out on doing with RJ. You should be getting ready to plan a 1 year old's party and for lack of better words, it isn't fair that you didn't get to do that. Are you planning anything for RJ's birthday? Like a small party with a cake or a balloon release? My friend has a cake every year for her daughter (who was stillborn at 38 weeks) and her and her family sing happy birthday to Natalie. They also write messages on balloon and release them to Heaven. They also take a trip around her birthday to kind of get away as a family for awhile. I know September will be hard for you :hugs: just know we are here.

I know 29 weeks tomorrow! It seems crazy that I am almost 30 weeks! I can tell Little Dude is really getting bigger now, he can really kick hard and rolls around alot. It makes DS laugh that sometimes you can see him sticking out from my stomach (assuming it is his little butt ;))

Like 18 days til im 12 weeks. Crazynessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kris- I can't even imagine how hard all of this must be for you but you are seriously amazingly strong and just think you have so much ahead to look forward to! Cant wait to see a pic of your little bean next week!

I can honestly say that today is the first reallllly uncomfortable day i've had. Everytime I sit down (which is most of the time as I have a desk job!) little man squishes up on my right hand side and in the process squishes everything- including my bladder. Not sure what's going on in there but he's just angry at life and making me soooo uncomfortable. Thankfully today is my last day before a 4 day weekend- and maybe before my maternity leave (pending his arrival)!

It's also our 3rd anniversary today. I can't believe it's been 3 years already... I say the same thing every year about our anniversary of being together. time flies!

On another note: DH's coworker got fired today (finalllly) and his boss has decided that instead of hiring someone else (they've had no good luck hiring people for this position) they are spliting the job tasks between Dh and his other coworker, along with her salary! He was already scheduled to be promoted & get a raise in September but this is way better! SO YAY!!!! Honestly a GIGANTIC raise couldn't have come at a better time! However, he had just gotten accepted into grad school and was suppose to start in a month, so this puts all that on hold again because he can't deal with the pressure at work, a new baby, and grad school all at the same time.

Midwife tomorrow and I'm going to have her check for dialation and such this week as she didn't last week and everyone keeps asking.

Enough about me, how's everyone's hump day going?

I have a lot to read and catch up on this thread, but just wanted to say Thank you Liz. I got the package today! :)

WTH Lauren had Ryan!?!? Where was i? OMG lol. Congrats Lauren!!!!!!!! Awh Ellie gave her a kiss? So sweet!!

you missed alot rach! lol

shes sooooo cute! she has a pic on fb jess showed me! :)

Kris every feeling you're having is totally valid, you don't have to put on a brave face for other people. Xoxox

Liz happy anniversary! I recommend getting an exercise/yoga ball it really helps to stretch out your hips!

Rach there are pics on FB!

Amy good luck!!!

We're waiting for Ryan's last testing and we're going home. Yay!!!

I just saw it. HOW did i miss that yesterday?! I'm always on fb!! She is gorgeous. She looks healthy and perfect.

I just wanted to update, thank you, ladies, for all the good wishes, they must have helped. My appointment went really well. My BP is a little up but they are pleased with it and just want to monitor it. They ended up doing a sonogram (to my surprise) and everything looked good. Not only could we see baby we could see baby's heartbeat. It took me a minute to spot it but once I did there it was, a little tiny "light" flickering away on the screen! I cried when I saw it (and am crying now thinking about it.) I am so happy!

Lauren that's incredible :) Same here, 24-36hrs is the normal stay if all is easy & smooth! U must be thrilled to be back home with DD anyways! I donhave u on fb!!! I need a pic plleeaasseee!!!

Kris hunni :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Happy hump day to everyone! Excited for u tmmr Lisa :) Saw my Dr today too, Melina doing great & layed the foundation with my Dr that back pains are getting unbearable now! We'll see how it all unfolds at the end of the month I guess!

I just wanted to update, thank you, ladies, for all the good wishes, they must have helped. My appointment went really well. My BP is a little up but they are pleased with it and just want to monitor it. They ended up doing a sonogram (to my surprise) and everything looked good. Not only could we see baby we could see baby's heartbeat. It took me a minute to spot it but once I did there it was, a little tiny "light" flickering away on the screen! I cried when I saw it (and am crying now thinking about it.) I am so happy!

Aawwwww Amy sooo happy for ya girl :cloud9:

Aawwwww Amy sooo happy for ya girl :cloud9:

Liz thats awsome for DH s raise!! God knows it s always a plus to make more money!

Lauren super happy ur going home almost tonight lol.

Amy sweet news for the us! Seing that heartbeat is one of the best feelings in the world :)

Lisette i dont think i have u on my FB!! Who else am i missing?? I have Rach, Stace, Lauren..

Last day of work tomorrow eeeeeee happy happy happy

Yep its 2 am and I'm reporting that Mr.Cameron will be here in the next 24hrs. My water broke a few hours ago while just lying down to bed. Glad they went when they did because seriously I didn't realize how much fluid there is! Went to the hospital to get checked out because I wasn't contracting yet, well I was but couldn't feel them. Normally theyd let you go home until labor sets in but there was mecosium? Present in my waters so we will be here for a few days. If I haven't progressed by 4am they'll start pitocine? And little man will be here tomorrow sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->