We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jessy- our little man had been measuring a week ahead until about week 34 and now he's on the/small to average size (well as they can tell by only feeling). I wouldn't worry about it yet as she still has plenty of time to grow lots.

Lauren- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it all goes smoothly and can't wait to see what baby Ryan looks like!

Jessy- our little man had been measuring a week ahead until about week 34 and now he's on the/small to average size (well as they can tell by only feeling). I wouldn't worry about it yet as she still has plenty of time to grow lots.

Lauren- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it all goes smoothly and can't wait to see what baby Ryan looks like!

Basicly at the us at 19 and a half weeks Charlie was mesuring perfect. It's when i went to my app last week and he mesured my tummy that my dr found it on the small size. What does that have to do with anything u know?? It's not abnormal jesus..

omg lauren yay!!!!!!!!!!! so awsome cant wait hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessy- I wouldn't worry about going by belly measurements. Like I said, mine was average with DS and he was big. I had a cousin who always measured small and her daughter was over 8lbs! It is all a guess.

My sister's little one was supposedly about 7lbs and small, and he arrived at 8lbs 13oz and almost 22 inches long... They clearly had no clue. Afterwards they decided that he should have been a c-section baby given she's so small... blah!

Thx guys i kinda figured it was absolutly no biggie. It's just when u hear something like that it stays in the back of ur mind u know?? Grrrr dr's....

Hi. Have my epidural and feel awesooooommmme. Baby handling it well. Just got the gel and contractions kicked in strong

Hiiihiiihiii Lauren did u take the gas too?? So u can be highhhh as a kite and post on here anywais!! Can we get some labour pics? LOLOL i kid i kid no way is anybody gonna see me look gross...i would also like a moment to be able to fix myself before the family comes in..just a quick lil makeup touch up..is that wrong? LOLOL

OMG yeaaaaa Lauren !! so happy your on your way to baby right now :) I pray that everything goes smooth and comfortable for you :)
Jesse I was Induced with my son and the labor was more painful and drawn out than my girls, and I did end up asking for an epi after 24 hrs. But really all it is is a IV drip they give you to cause contractions, I think how it progresses after that is how ready your body is.
Thanks everyone for the empathy :) I really appreciate it. My 17 year old is frustrating me today , she is still at her grandparents and went to the dr today , they told her she has some virus and she has to be on meds for a week. So I ask what virus ? she has no clue, and she says " im not contagious " well its a freaking virus!!! she said " your not a dr, you believe everything you read online" grrrrr I told her to go to the library and read about what a virus is!!! she just has a snotty "I know everything and you know nothing" attitude today :( i hate it when she gets like that. So I told her " ok your being rude and moody with me right now so I will call the dr myself and talk to you later when your nicer"

Ahhhh the joys of teenagers Crystal! I'm pretty sure i was a snooty lil bitch back then LOL..Poor mom she definetly put up with some wack attitude from me..Gotta love my mommy lololol

Will this day ever end???? I am tired and cranky and want to crawl in my bed. Plus it is going to be F-ing hot when I leave work. Baby has not been nice to me today and I could do without all the braxton hicks contractions. Plus I am sitting here at work with nothing to do and I know 5 minutes before I am supposed to leave people are going to want stuff. Grrrr!

Ahhhh the joys of teenagers Crystal! I'm pretty sure i was a snooty lil bitch back then LOL..Poor mom she definetly put up with some wack attitude from me..Gotta love my mommy lololol

lol Jess, I know my dad says I was the same way but I swear she is worse, but now at 17 MOST of the time she is great but sometimes she just slips back into 15 year old mentality!!! and I'm sure I'm extra sensitive because of hormones !!! I was crying last night because I started to get scared of giving birth... lol. I have made it through 3 times so far !!

Hey chicas :)

Such exciting stuff on here! Lauren my love quick easy delivery, I can't wait to see the first beautiful pic of Ryan :) xoxo

Stace how was the glucose test?

Leese bump is super cute & small girlie :)

Jessy did I miss nursery pics? I waan see!!!

Everyone surviving the heat ok? I'm dying in montreal...humidity is hell & so is the sweaty man iaining everyday :( 7.5 more days girls! Woot woot! Getting a nice massage tonight so I hope that'll loosen everything up & let me sleep ok tonight!

Been stalking but my memory is shit these days, sorry u guys! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->