We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow how exciting Liz!! :happydance::happydance: Hope it all goes smoothly for you, can't wait to see Cameron!

Liz, wishing you a speedy, and safe, delivery! Can't wait to see Cameron! Two babies on here in just over 24 hours! Exciting stuff!

Amy- great news on the U/S!!!

Liz- Can't wait to hear news of little Cameron! I was like you when they broke my water with DS, I could not believe how much comes out! And silly me was walking around with a panty liner on thinking that would help if my water broke out in public, LOL. I think you would have to wear a bath towel! I hope all goes smoothly, sorry there was merconium in the fluid, that is kind of scary, but hopefully little man didn't breath any in! I am surprised they just didn't start you off with the pitocin instead of waiting to see, the only thing it does is make you contract faster...

They've started the meds and little man seems to be doing great so that's good. Just waiting for the excitement to begin

Yep its 2 am and I'm reporting that Mr.Cameron will be here in the next 24hrs. My water broke a few hours ago while just lying down to bed. Glad they went when they did because seriously I didn't realize how much fluid there is! Went to the hospital to get checked out because I wasn't contracting yet, well I was but couldn't feel them. Normally theyd let you go home until labor sets in but there was mecosium? Present in my waters so we will be here for a few days. If I haven't progressed by 4am they'll start pitocine? And little man will be here tomorrow sometime!

Yeaaahhhh Liz! GL sweetie! Can't wait to meet little Cameron! :happydance:

Liz thats awsome for DH s raise!! God knows it s always a plus to make more money!

Lauren super happy ur going home almost tonight lol.

Amy sweet news for the us! Seing that heartbeat is one of the best feelings in the world :)

Lisette i dont think i have u on my FB!! Who else am i missing?? I have Rach, Stace, Lauren..

Last day of work tomorrow eeeeeee happy happy happy

Add me on facebook...well I guess if you want to lol! I haven't seen baby Ryan yet!

[email protected] First name Kristin :happydance:

OMG Liz super duper excited for u hunny!! How r u feeling? Pain? Did u have an epidural?? Deets!!!!

Lisette i added you! Kris i'll add u too :)

Happy thrusday to all! Happy friday to meeeeeeeeeeee

Hey chicas :wave:

Got a break from my old man! PHEW! How's everyone doing??? I just did a bunch of fb add's! Pls add me too!

Any news from Lisa yet?

Lauren hope you're settling in wonderfully at home!

Liz we're WAITING :) :) :)

holy crap i missed alot!!!

liz omg great news !!! hope everything goes great!

hey lisette baby melina will be here so soon omg!!

i hope ur doing good lauren!!

amy great scan!

okay sooooooooo my apt went EXCELLENT! changed my dd to feb 16 baby was measuring 2 days ahead im 9w5d today!! hb was a strong 155 we heard it, was amazing, baby was wobbling back and forth said he/she was perfect! he said im passed the chromosomal miscarriage stage so im THRILLED!!!!!!!

i have my nuchal scan thing on aug 7 ahhh!!!!

You must be soooo happy Leese?

Af finished today and i got my mc clinic appt 2moro so we'll see after that i guess?

Awwww Leese such a cute lil baby M :cloud9:

Emm so good to have you online! Wonderful news the witch is gone and you are gonna soon be ttc again :) How is your cutie DS doing?

He's doing great thanks Lisette! How you doing? You've not been on here so much?

im so on cloud 9, i just feel i had such a horrible year, and i really never thought i would ever be in this position...its hard to explain, almost like it wasnt possible for me.....

thats awsome em, are you trying this cycle?!

thanks lisette!!!!!!!! is he/she a cutie...lolo hows ur back ???

Liz!!!!! Wow that's exciting! Can't wait to hear.

Lisa and Amy great news from the doctor. Rach congrats on the job!!!

Thanks to everyone else for all the well wishes, we're doing great at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->