We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi Leese!awesome news about your us! So happy for you! Nothing new for me. It tested a few days ago and bfn. I have my dr appt Monday hope to get a plan together.
Liz- thinking about you! I'm sure your enjoying being a new mommy! Can't wait for an update from you and Lauren:)
Rach- congrats on the new job and yay for getting insurance!

Hey! Cameron Allen made his grand apperance last night at 10:03 after 38 mins of pushing. 7lbs 12ounces and 19 inches long. He's a cutie and dark blue eyes and light brown hair. overall it was pretty great and easy once I got an epidural (most amazing thing ever in my opinion). Two small tears with a total of six stitches.

Congrats Liz! Sounds like such a cutie...Can't wait to see pics. Take care of yourself and glad the birth went well!

CONGRATS LIZ!!! I can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!! So happy you had a nice smooth delivery.

Yay Liz! So happy for you babe, bet he's a total cutie!

Congrats on the new job Rach, hope your boss is nicer that the last one!

Afm - had my mc clinic appt today, they did bloods for clotting etc and i'm having a scan hopefully next week to check for structural abnormalities in my uterus/ovaries. She said they prob won't find anything wrong though and we apparently have a 60% chance of next pregnancy being successful ( which doesn't sound so great to me!) She said there's no evidence to show that waiting to ttc will make any difference but said we should wait for blood results before ttc. She said they will be back in a couple of weeks but didn't make my next appt till 14th sep coz she's on holiday before that! I can check the results myself anyway so if everythings within normal range we will start ttc.

If i'm unlucky enough to mc again they want to test tissue for chromosome issues and *when* i get pg again they will scan me every 2 weeks from 7 weeks even if everything looks ok. ( gotta get to a point where everything looks ok at 7 weeks tho huh?! Not managed that yet!)

Yay Liz!! Congrats sweety! I do believe an epidural is god s gift to women lolol

Emma im glad u wont habe to wait till sept for results.

Lotsa love girlies xxxxx

Emma so you won't know your blood results until sept 14th? Or can you call and find out? I hope you can find out sooner than that. It would suck to have to wait 2 more months. You really are one tough girl. I know i'd be complaining and whining every chance i got about it all. You're just so strong and i admire you for that! I'm glad that they will monitor you every 2 weeks when you do get PG again. That is relieving. I just don't understand why they don't do that for every girl who has had more than 1 MC. In my opinion they should have done that for you this last time. Anyways... i hope you can start TTC soon!!!

Thanks, Rach, i gotta be, what else can i do? I know having my ds helps so much too and if he ends up being my only one then i will still be so grateful for him :thumbup:

In theory i have to wait till sept for results but since i work at the hospital i can sneak a peek on the system... I don't think we can wait that long to start trying! Especially as i'm expecting everything to come back normal so i would be pissed off if we waited so long and they told us nothing was wrong!

Liz congrats on your little man! He sounds adorable!

Emma- glad your appt went well and they are doing blood tests and an ultrasound. I hope everything comes back normal so you can start TTC, but if it doesn't it will be good to catch it now instead of after another loss.

Kim im crossing my fingers that everything goes good monday and you ll get good news on whats the what.

Im drinking a blue rasberry slush puppy right now and it s the best thing in the world lolol

Hey em. Wen i did my clotting text it took 3 weeks to get results...thats pretty crazy they want u to wait tilsept 14....thats bullshit...doesnt take that long....maybe u can call back and be like my friend got it done took 3 weeks i dont get y it will take so long...see what they say...i hope it comes back all clear forbu and can start again soon ! Xoxooxx

Hey jess miss ya girl

Liz awww congrats very happy for u cant wait to see little man!

Lauren hope eevrythings weell :)

Dh is picking up french onion soup for din..im actually excited to eat it..food doesnt really excite me these dayssss :(

She said the bloods would only take a couple of weeks so i have no idea why she doesn't want to see me till sept?! She also said "if you're al ready pg when you come for the next appt...." so i guess she's not expecting me to wait? I don't fucking know :shrug:

Well thats weird she said that.....if u have a clottinf disorder u need to be on certain meds....and if its the more extreme clotting disorders injectablr blood thinners...but u have had bo's isnt that genetic? Wud that have anything to do w why they wud wanna send u for clotting tests or just wanna do as many tests as possible....i wud insist on getting tests as soon as they are done...thats rediculois u shud have to wait so long for sumthing that important...:(

Emma i think you should do what you feel is right! If you think you should start TTC this month, then do it. If you feel more safe waiting to hear the results in a couple weeks and then start trying next month, then do that. Whatever you feel is right! It will all turn out the way its meant to regardless :) I hope you will start TTC very very soon because Kim and i need another buddy!!! :)

If u start ttc soon em before results ask ur dr if u can take baby aspirin and metanx...it is a broken down form folic acid bc wen u have a clotting disorder u have a heard time breaking down folic acid..

Even if u dont have the disordee those things are goos to take it wont hurt..xo

Liz congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! Isn't the epidural the best? Makes it more possible to really enjoy the experience!

Emma I'm so glad theyre staying on top of things this time for you. A 60% chance is probably what everyone has, right? It will happen honey!!

Things here are good. The last 2 nights were rough because my milk only just came in last night, so we're playing catch up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->