We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

thats awesome news Emma!!!! so happy for you.

here is a recent picture of little Ethan

Attachments

• ethan carseat.jpg
    ethan carseat.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
I cant believe nicholas will be done baking in like 7 weeks... Crazyy ... Im starting to get nervous... Sumtimes i wish i didnt kno as much as i did :/

Crystal Ethan is so adorable!!! Happy New Year girls!!

Lisa everything will be 100% fine!! You're almost there!

Hope everyone had a fab new year? Me & dh had a quiet one and actually really enjoyed it!

I'm having some crazy ass dreams - in last night's I was dating Wil.I.Am and I said to him "you look like chocolate and I can't wait to taste you all over!!!!!!!!!" hahahahaa omfg!! Most of my dreams have been about food so prob explains it haha!

Em!!! Glad to see ur doing well hunni! Wen u go bak to dr?! Wats ur edd?;)

Speaking of dreams.. Megan fox was stalking me trying to hook up w me... Really? Lmao

Ive got another scan on 11th Jan then midwife on 18th Jan. Still super nervous!

How you feeling leese? Not long to go now.....eek!!

JESSYYYY where have you been?!? You use to be on every day!!! I know it's tough having a newborn. Just come back and see us!!!

Emma your dream made me laugh. Sad thing is, i have crazy, weird dreams every single night. I tell people about them and they look at me like i'm completely f'd up. Can't wait for your appts!! 2013 is our year!!!

Yea em i kno... Crazy .. Like 6 weeks left... I realy cant believe it!! Have an apt tmaro ! :)

Love the dream! I have super crazy dreams too!

Poor little guy has a cold again. He spends all day gagging and coughing and randomly screaming. Yesterday we couldn't get him to drink more than 4oz of milk at a time :( I wish there was something I could do for him.

Uhh stace hope little man feels better :(

Rach where r u at for this month?

Everyones telling me it looks like hea dropped... I wonder what dr will say today ... Im getting like shooting pain things up my vadge supposedly thats a sign... Well see ahhh!! 6 weeks left jeez

Aawww Stace its the worst when they're sick :( Hope it passes quick!

Rach u definately win for craziest dreams girlie! Lol tons of positive vibes & dust ur way for 2013 lil beany for u :hugs:

Leese ssooo excited for u! Does it feel surreal still? YAY first lil PUPO baby of 2013 sssooooonnnn :happydance:

Emm darling how u feeling? Thinking of u lots xxx

Hope all u girls had a great start to the new year, may it be awesome for us all :)

AFM Melina is doing great & giggling lots these days :) After a long day of tummy pains yesterday she very kindly decided to sleep 8straight hours for momma :cloud9: oh sweet baby jesus let it be the start of nice long sleeps!

Happy late new year and very lateee xmas lolol seriously people the holidays have freakin killed me!! We ve been on the go so much since dec 22nd it s fucking sick. Poor lil Charlie has been having stomac pains/colic for 3 days. DH went and bought some miraculous drops at the pharmacy this morning and things have been fantastic thank god. I mean usualy she never cries and is always in the best pf chipper moods...obviously she gets that from me :)

How is everyone?? Did the holidays almost murderu guys like they did to me? Lolol it s that much worse when u have a baby everyone kept stealing her from me those *******s grrrrr :)

Emma super excited for ur scan? U ll b how many weeks by then 8 ish?

Rach where r U cycle wise? Game plan for the new year??? We ll b here to help u every step of the way hunny promiss!

Leese how did ur apt go?????

Lisette hOw did u know Melina had reflux?? Im wondering if maybe thats whats causing charlie s colic..she 10 weeks now and never had any of that crap before damnit so i cant figure out whats bringing it on now grrr i havent changed anything food wise for me except the holiday food like turkey and etc.

Stace ahhhh that sucks ur lil peanut is feeling icky r u using Hydrasense to clesn out his nasal passages? It makes the world of difference in getting rid of a cold i find!

Anything new and excitimg for everyone else???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->