We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Cute pic to get the ball rolling! We need some smiley little faces around here and bump pics! Cough em up girls!!! xxx

4month.jpg

hey girls! hope all is well. had a question.... have any of you heard of developing a new allergy while pregnant? I've been at my job for 4 months and everyday i wear vinyl gloves. Well the last week i've had itchy hands. Today my hands are swollen and very red... they look sunburnt. I didn't wear gloves today just incase that is my problem. So weird that the day i don't wear them it's the worst. Any suggestions? Only CD29... It's not the inside of my hands but the outside.

Rach- I have never heard of this happening because of pregnancy (although I guess it is possible) but you can develop allergies as an adult. I know a couple people who have developed allergies to shellfish as an adult. Are they latex gloves? or just rubber gloves like you would use doing dishes? You can be allergic to latex (I have a cousin who is and she works for a dentist and has to have special gloves). It also might not be an allergy, but your hands could just be really chapped and irritated. DS had this happen one winter and it was made worse by constant hand washing and using hand sanitizer at school (the alcohol in it is really drying). His poor hands were so read and sore (just the backs of them). I bought some really good hand cream/lotion and it eventually cleared it up, but took awhile.

Melina is so stinking cute, smiley happy baby!!!

Here is my most recent, 32 week, bump picture.

Rachel, I am also wondering if your hands are chapped from washing more? Mine used to get so bad they would crack and bleed. Maybe try using different gloves and/or some really moisturizing lotion to help?

Attachments

• IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
thanks girls! I been using olay deep moisturizing hand cream. I think its helping. oddly enough the gloves aren't latex but they're vinyl. this morning when I woke up they feel so swollen bcz when I make a fist my hand wont tighten much. I guess I was just wishfully hoping I was PG! LOL

You could still be pregnant! :)

Are your hands cold or wet when you are using the gloves? I bet the vinyl is just irritating them a bit :(

When I first started my job in healthcare I got really sore hands from washing them all the time - just have to make sure I dry them properly & moisture. Any other pg symptoms Rach? Xx

Hope its a sign rach fxd for u!!!

Melina so cute awwww!

Amy cute belly pic u make me feel huge mines gigantic lol

Rach it could definetly b a sign!!

Amy love ur bumpalicious pic :)

Emma what time is ur scan at chica?

Leese eeee not long to go now

Lisette luv the pic! I got professionnel photos done of charlie today and we ll have them next week cant freakin wait!!

Stace is Liam feelin better?

How is everyone else doin???

Sooooo here is my baby eeek!!! Measuring a perfect 9 weeks today :cloud9:
First pic is 6 weeks 4 days and second is 9 weeks

Attachments

• 6w4d.jpg
    6w4d.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • 9weeks.jpg
    9weeks.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
Emm tears of joy here girlie :cloud9: I actually wanted to write at 3am our time since I was awake ofcourse cuz I had a dream u wrote in super early & is was good news :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Rach & Kim if ur checking in this is the start of wonderful BFP's to come for u guys xxx

Omg emma!!!! I am so freaking happy for u!!!!!! Ur little bean i so cute already! Xoxoxoxoozx

CONGRATS EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little moo moo is here to stay!!

We went to order Liam's 3 month pictures and they were SO good! We ended up getting the whole CD and paid out the ass for it :) I am going to end up spending more on his first year pictures than I did for my wedding pictures!

Sewing a blanket today, but since I can't sew a straight line it should be interesting. I hope everyone else is doing something fun this weekend!

Stacie omg!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo adorable!!! I love the last one of him smiling. He is SOOO dang cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->