We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

hi girls , all your babies are beautiful and the soon to be here ones too!!

is anyone else just completely exhausted?? i love breast-feeding Ethan but by the end of the day I'm soo tired and my nipples are sore from nursing. I know he is latched on correctly so its not that kind of sore its just from nursing all day and night. he eats about every 2 hrs most of the day but once it hits 5pm he wants to nurse every 1/2 hr to an hr all the way until 1am then he is up by 3 am and nurses for an hr or more then up again by 6 am then again by 8 am!!! I have to get my husband to give him a bottle at least once in the day because my nipples just cant take it any more :(
i was thinking maybe he was not getting enough but at his appointment the dr said he thinks I'm over nursing him!! lol he gained almost 3 lbs in a month !!! he also started smiling more often and making some baby coo noises :) but he never does them for daddy!!!
I will try to update more often i promise!!! I need to ask my daughter where all the baby pics are to post one :)

So nervous to sleep 2nite - before every bad scan I've dreamed about a big crow....I don't wanna see him 2nite....
I have a virus too - dizzy, feeling sick, bad headaches & aching joints....

Good luck Emma!! Sendings tons of positive vibes ur way hunny!!

Leess the pocs are amazing and so clear. Not long to go it will fly by trust me :)

Holy crap Crystal my nipples r sore for u after reading that lololol

Stace what is a k cup??? Do we have that here???

Charlie had her 2 month vaccines today and took them like tye lil champ she is!! I gave her a bit of Tempra just in case so she doesnt feel like crap and etc. Ive started my shopping!! Hipefully i should b done by ummm...the 24?!? Lololol bad bad jess..i got Charlie a huge play mat with toys that hang over head hopefully she ll like it heehee

When does everyones holiday dinners start?? We ve got our first on sat then 24-25 then next sat them the 31st and finaly jan 2nd 'sigh' im burnt out just thinking bout it...

Sweet mother of god we re supose to get 20-25 cm of snow from tonight until tomorrow..we shall see if that happens for realz hmmmm..

K cups are the individual coffee cups for the keurig coffee maker

I am glad that Charlie took her shots like a champ! I dread taking little guy next month :( but he did well with his too so I am sure it won't be that bad.

We are having this whole big discussion about when we are going to my SILs this year since my MIL is in town. Usually we don't eat at my SIL's house we just stop by and let the kids open presents, then each of our family's do their own thing, BUT now the SIL thinks we should eat with her because MIL is in town. But we already have a tight schedule. I knew this would happen. I swear one year I am protesting and telling whoever wants to see my family can just come to my house!

Lol Jess crazy right!!! on the bright side cute pics of our girls in the snow ;) Glad the shots went well!

Stace always crazy drama with ur in-laws hun girl? I think a new baby deserves peace & quiet this year so put ur foot down is my vote!

Emm how u doing sweetie?xxx

Crystal me too - nipples hurting for ya :hugs:

Rach if ur checking in sweetie I know its been a while but I finally got a giggling video up of Melina for u & anyone who'd like to check her new pics & videos out: https://picasaweb.google.com/103663...&authkey=Gv1sRgCKXlpryo9O2eMQ&feat=directlink

Last row is video's - first one in bright pink is giggling :)

Ugh you guys i don't know what to think - there was another empty sac measuring 5 and a half weeks, no yolk sac or anything. Gotta go back next friday for a re-scan - this is exactly the bullshit i didn't want over xmas again, i'm so pissed off.

The nurse said the chemical might have thrown my af off a bit so i might be just a few days earlier than i thought......but i can see this going to same way as the others :cry:

Also she gave me a copy of the report and it says i have ANOTHER sch!!!!! I have had one in every single pregnancy, even with my ds - surely this is not normal??

:hugs: Emma.. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers... it is still really early... hopefully next scan will have better news for you. :hugs:

Em i just saw your post..ughhh...maybe its too early hunni...i feel so bad your going thru this......im thinking if it is another chemical maybe look for another dr... He can run more tests or something.....:( keep us posted hunni <3

Awww Emma! *Hugs* Hopefully next week will show better things! Try and enjoy Christmas and your little man.

Emma im just hoping it is too early like they said and that u will get ur xmas miracle baby. Plz keep us posted on how things go thinking of u lots.

Awww Emm hunni...was soo hoping u were far enough to see something reassuring today :( staying positive for u my friend :hugs:

Emma no! :( what do you mean by another sch? I'm keeping positive thoughts for you, but I so understand your frustration!! So sorry honey.

We're all kind of settled in the house. My parents and bro come tomorrow!

Mmm I love my kurig. I wake up in the am and get excited about my morning coffee.

Crystal glad things are going well except for the sore nips! Ryan is still ebf- hates bottles. I gotta try to get her weaning, I only wanted to do 6 months. Growth spurts are killin me at night!

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe and happy joyful Christmas!!! Xooxoxoxo

Emma i just saw another sch... R u on baby asprin?? I wud check to see if u were tested for all clotting disorders... U may benefit taking bbay aspirin and metanx and extra folic acid.... Sum women even need injectible blood thinners .... Speak w ur dr about it girl

Howr u doing??? Xox hang in there em prayin for u

Im ok thanks guys. Just feeling so ill and I'm starting to think part of it is ms which totally sucks arse if it's for no good reason.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->