We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Were good!! :) 3 more weeks from today til induction date!!! Crazy... Cant believe it!!

3 more weeks! Can't wait to see him! Have they given you an estimate of how big they think he is going to be? How are you feeling??

Hi girls! Jessy your little family is beautiful! Afm I felt weird running errands on a Thursday. I am so jealous of you ladies that get to stay home! Cams been sick but doing better today. We kept him home from the daycare germs yesterday! I was offered the opportunity to stay home with cam and watch a friends little one starting in June. I'm actually considering it even though I'd make a third of the money, not use my education, and be putting my career onhold... Oh the things that change when kids enter the picture...

hey girlies

lastnight i woke up to pee at like 4 and i had those period cramps and back ache. i was like o crap, whats goin on..lol

it ended but i def keeping an eye on it..

kim are you out there? hope ur doing okay hunni

Cute belly! Period type cramps and back ache might be the very start of things, huh? Keep us posted!!

They haven't given me an estimate of her size at birth and I haven't thought to ask. I have been having monthly, and now weekly, ultrasounds to monitor her/my placenta/cervix/etc because I am high risk... they typically tell me her size and she has always ranged from about the 30-50% (50 being once and the highest) so unless she has a huge growth spurt and that changes I am not expecting her to be huge (Especially if they induce at 38 weeks!)

Ooooo Leese lovin that belly!! Jesus it s almost time huh?!? Crazyyyy

How is everyone doing? Here things have been fantastic lil charlie-bean is up to 6 and half hours of nighlty sleeping in a row eeeeee ot s been so good!

Emma cant wait for ur scan on friday! Super excited for u to see ur beany :)

Wow Lisa, what a cute belly :) I never had a cute preggo belly, LOL, mine was always huge and stretchmarked! Sounds like some false labor for sure, very promising!

For those not friends with me on FB, Liam rolled over for the first time this weekend! I missed it the first time (DH started yelling at me to come in the room and he was already over :() But I flipped him back over and he did it again, LOL. His brother was 5 months old before he rolled over and Liam was 3.5 months!

Hi girlzzzzz!!!
Work
Is so busy. I used to sit at the computer all day and chat with you, and now I have to actually work- boo!!
Stacie no way are you feeding him too much. What are you supposed to do, let him be hungry?! Bah! And if you were bf'ing you wouldn't know how much he was getting.
We started solids at 4 months for both girls, really slow introduction.

Amy and Lisa sounds like your doing great! Yay almost there!

Love pics and FB pics :)

Ryan is doing awesome. Still ebf'in because she hates the bottle. And she slept through the night once or twice! Six months already!!

Miss you all!

I am in the hospital right now. I went to my weekly appointment/ultrasound this morning and my blood pressure had shot up and baby wouldn't move or practice breathe on the ultrasound so they've admitted me for monitoring. I am going to be here until at least tomorrow evening, maybe longer. They are monitoring baby off and on (and she is looking okay, think she was just sleeping and refusing to wake up during the ultrasound.) They've done blood work, are doing a 24 hour urine collection, and monitoring my blood pressure. They also gave me a steroid shot this afternoon and are giving me another one incase they have to deliver her early. (we are 34 weeks and they have tried to reassure a very scared Mama that she will be okay.) There is a chance they will have to deliver her early as they are concerned that I might be developing preclampsia but we will know more after they get my labs and monitor BP for awhile. It is lower than it was at the Dr today but it it still averaging higher than it was when I was taking it at work and I've been mainly lying on my left side all day. I also have a horrible headache and generally feel unwell. The baby also flipped and is now breech. DH left work and has been here with me all day/night but I sent him home hoping he could get some sleep. I know I am in good hands but I am still scared... scared for Emily, scared for me. I will keep you posted as best as I can.

I hope your labs come back good and you get to keep that little lady in a few more weeks. I know it is scary, but 34 weeks is early but not really early.

Amy wow thats crazy!! But ur in good hands and if ever they have to deliver early then it s better for sure :) Thoughts and prayers for u chica all will b fine!

Oh Amy! Hope everything settles down and little Emily is all well and so are you! I'm sure everything will be fine and try to remember that you are in the best hands possible.
Afm- cam lost almost a lb while he was sick last week. He's about 50% on height & weight and 75% for head size. Did great with all his shots yest. Is sitting up completely unsupported now but refuses to roll even though he can do it. Little hard head! Moved him up to a regular rearfacing carseat yest as well. Do you think 6 months is too soon? He's just so hard to carry in the infant seat!

Oh Amy! Hope everything settles down and little Emily is all well and so are you! I'm sure everything will be fine and try to remember that you are in the best hands possible.
Afm- cam lost almost a lb while he was sick last week. He's about 50% on height & weight and 75% for head size. Did great with all his shots yest. Is sitting up completely unsupported now but refuses to roll even though he can do it. Little hard head! Moved him up to a regular rearfacing carseat yest as well. Do you think 6 months is too soon? He's just so hard to carry in the infant seat!

Heck no 6 months isn't too soon! I am thinking about buying a regular rearfacing carseat for Liam- I can barely carry him in our infant seat now! :dohh:And my Mom already uses a regular rearfacing carseat for him because she can't lift him in the infant seat any more.

Just a quick update... Talked to my OB again this afternoon.... my BP has been higher than my baselines, by quite a bit, even with me being on bed rest and laying on my left side but not anywhere near an urgent level. (I am allowed to get up to pee and shower once a day.) My bloodwork came back okay and they are still waiting on the results of the 24 hour urine collection (which is just about to be done being collected.) They want to keep me until tomorrow regardless if that comes back okay as I have a headache that won't go away and have been seeing some spots in my vision. It sounds like I am not going home until I either feel better or baby is delivered. I get the 2nd steroid shot in about an hour and they definitely don't want to deliver her until I have had that.

It's hard because I am feeling really unwell, especially when I am NOT laying on my side and I want to feel better but I also want baby in there as long as she safely can be. Luckily I have total faith in my doctors and trust whatever they decide. I think my husband keeps thinking I can go home and rest there (not that he doesn't realize the seriousness of this, he is worried about us both and refuses to go to work, he wants to be there for us) but I am, quite frankly, glad I am here right now... I feel so crappy when I get up even just to go to the bathroom that it is kind of scary.

Will keep you all updated as there are updates.

Thanks so much for your support.

Awww amy im sorry u have to go thru this hunni :( hopefully u can keep her in for a couple more weeks but if not im sure shell be just fine!! Keep us posted girl xox

Aw Amy babe, I'm sorry you're going thru this. Sounds like you're being taken good care of and Emily will be fine even if she comes a little early, big hugs xx

Afm I JUST FOUND MY BABY'S HB ON THE DOPPLER!!!! Sounds like a train right? Put my mind at ease a bit for my scan on Fri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->