We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Yes! Boy pregnancy, I agree! Hope you start feeling better soon!!!

I started spotting a little yesterday:( praying that it stops! I happened to be off work so I'm just laying in bed but I'm scared of being back at work and on my feet for 13 hrs.

Awww rest up girlie! Staying off your feet essp in the first tri would be awesome if you can. How was the weekend? When is your next check up now?

I went to get checked yesterday due to the spotting continuing, little baby looked great:) heart rate was 186 and she had grown a lot In a week. Dr said he saw an external hemorrhage on my cervix and that it didn't appear to be coming from inside at all. He said I have been spotting longer than he would think I should but to try not to worry about it because baby looked great.
I have been staying off my feet, the rest has been nice but I think I'm going to resume normal activity today. The dr said it should be fine. Of course I will take it easy and keep a close eye monitoring for changes. Next appt is in about 3 weeks.

Hope you are feeling better!! I noticed in babies r us they have such cuter boy stuff now compared to when I had Ben! Honestly they actually had more selection for boys than girls when I was there a few weeks ago. Have you started shopping?

YAY for seeing the baby and looking great and getting BIG :) Awesome job hunni! I know its hard to just sit still but try :) How have you been feeling the last few days? I was out with a nasty migrane for almost 2days! seeing double and throwing up :( No fun! Seem to be back to normal today and browing BRU as we speak :) How many more weeks till no more work??? LOL

Thanks lisette! I have been feeling good the last few days. I get nauseous but still haven't vomited. Otherwise no abdominal cramping recently:) sorry you had a migraine. They are the worst, can definitely be debilitating. I'm with you as far as work goes. I'm already looking forward to my break:)

Happy Friday ladies :)

How you feeling Kim? Incredibly I feel almost back to my old self this week so even though I know I shouldn't go nuts I'm trying to cram it in! LOL baby clothes swapping tonight with friends and a quick shop for cribs tmmr! YAY its feeling really real now :)

Hey girls!

Lisette, congrats!!! Boys are so awesome. I actually hope next time we try I have another one! My symptoms were opposite of you. I never had morning sickness and hardly ever felt nauseous. I didhave those killer migraines tthough. I am so happy for you! Yeah, boy names ate EXTREMELY HARD! I couldn't pick a name until about a month before and even then we weren't sure up until he was born. It will come to you though! It is very possible you may have another September baby! Rowan is a sept baby too!

Lisa I am so thrilled for you. So happy everything is happening for you. You deserve it so much! I'm glad the bleeding isn't nothing coming from baby! I really like Ellie Mae. So cute! What do you think of the name Paisley? I think its adorable! Very southern.

AFM I'm doing OK. I love being a mommy that's for sure! I'm back on the wagon for eating better and working out. It's so hard at first. I can't believe Rowan is 6 months already! He weighed in at 23lbs 3.2oz at his check up! Big boy! I swear I never have looked at him as a baby, always a toddler lol. He's always been big. I am on birth control pills right now and when I got up this morning I saw 2 tiny spots of pink. My AF is due Tuesday/Wednesday which has me obvi wondering if that could mean something else. I truly don't see how bcz we've barely DTD and I'm on BC. Could jus be a cyst or something. I am not thinking anything of it. I'm sure it's something else

Hi girls! So I had an eventful past few weeks but baby and I are still doing well:) turns out I have a subchorionic hematoma. I have had 2 episodes of hemorraging and passing fist size clots. Was scanned after both times and baby was playing away:). Doctor said it is the worst bleeds they have seen with the subchorionics but that as long as baby is doing well that's what matters. Once I pass the clots the bleeding will return to just spotting again.

Lissette- so glad you're feeling back to yourself. Baby clothes swapping is fun! Boys have such cute stuff now! Any luck with a name? We are still debating ourselves.

Rachel- I'm loving the pic of Rowan!! 22lbs at 6months is incredible:) love it. Have you had any more spotting? What's your thoughts on a second? Do you remember missing a dose of your birth control? That's how I conceived Ben ;) as gas as names... I'm still torn between our same top picks. I like paisley but I think it is very trendy so I wouldn't use it. My mother was so funny the other day- she told me I need to go walk thru the graveyard to look for name suggestions because, I love old lady names:) I laughed so hard because, it's true!

Hey ladies :) Happy FRIDAY!!! Man its been a loonnggg week! Like Wednesday morning I woke up and swore it was Friday! lol

Rach your little(big) Rowan is just scrumptious! Honestly you make gorgeous babies :) 22lbs at 6months!!! OMG Melina weighs 29lbs now and she's 2.5!!! lol but to be fair she is petite and always has been...well even though she was born at almost 9lbs and her big head never came down hence the c section she's been petite since :) I can tell how much you love being a momma, you are just GLOWING girl :) Keep good notes for me on how you will loose a bunch of weight cuz after my lil man I really need to get my butt into shape once and for all! Keep us posted on AF arrival or.....???

Kim my goodness you must have been soooo scared!!! Happy your lil girl is strong and happily swimming around! lol best sight ever right :) Are you being followed more closely now? Sending all my good vibes your way! Smooth sailing from here on in :)

Names...well hubby told me William is out for him :( I've negotiated Mathew and then William as a middle name unless something more amazing strikes us in the next week or so (told him by our 20week scan i would really like a name picked!) lol we are slowly prepping the house for him as well...carpets being pulled up mid april and flooring going down, then furniture gets ordered and paint colors picked ect! YIKES!! Feels like its going fast now! Maybe im just scared cuz I remember how useless I was towards the end of my last pregnancy, on bed rest and in pain for like 6weeks straight!

Oh and Rach this little guy will be a nice scheduled C Section a week early thanks to his stubborn sister who was 10days late and gave mommy 36hours of labor and STILL a c section ;) lol

Happy weekend PUPO ladies xxx

OMG I've missed sooooo much! Someone catch me up so I don't have to read back pleeeeeaaaassseeee!
Lissett I came on here coz i saw that pic on fb where you're hosting that sign saying 'child(ren)' and it made me wonder!

LOL Hey Emma :wave: Yes dont you love when people tag you on fb without you asking them too!!!! Anyways it was just me being careful not to brag and hurt feelings by annoucing my pg on fb :) We are super excited and due in August with a little boy! How have you and the family been doing hun?

Hi girls! Emma, so good to hear from you! I'm currently 14 weeks prego with a little girl:) lisette, your announcement sounds adorable<3 and I love both your name picks. I told my hubby I really want to settle on a name too but, I'm having such a hard time committing. Top candidates now are:

Ella Gail
Ellie Mae
Emi Grace

lol wasn't quite supposed to be an announcement but cute none the less ;)

I love your 3 combinations...would they be first and middle names or all first name? If all first name I really like the flow of Ellie Mae :)

First and middle:) I have had a boy name that I have loved for years, really wish I had the same feelings toward a girl name. It's so hard to pick

Aww congrats you guys &#128536;
Ellie/Ella Mae is cute! What is the boy name? Could it be adapted for a girl?

Thanks! Boy name is Lawson Tanner, so I really don't think so. I will just save it for the future;)

Anything new with you?

Hi! I can't complain a bit:) the past few weeks have been wonderful! I go Tuesday for my anatomy scan. Hope your doing well. I'm loving Melina's pic update. She's such a cutie. Did you settle on a name? We still have not.

I think Lawson is lovely for a girl btw... Very cute and cheeky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->