We made the trimesters pass quickly!

You guys are lucky. I've always had problems with London and sleep. Especially during the day. I can't get him to take a nap on anything other than me. Except for him going to sleep in the car or stroller while we are shopping. When I put him in his sleeper after falling asleep on me, he wakes up screaming bloody murder. I nurse him and he goes back to sleep on me ��. Ugh I'm dreading it though. His pediatrician told me to start this weekend to get him to sleep in the pack in play because he getting too big for the rnp. I just don't want to have him getting used to one thing and then have to get him used to a crib later. I'd rather get him used to the crib now. Anyhow, he still hasn't gained any weight in the last two weeks, she thinks it's okay, I'm like really???? Hes been having this really bad cough in the mornings that make him throw up, but they said it's probably allergies.... Again really? Why would it only happen in the morning. I don't know, I'm so exausted. Dh almost never freaking helps with anything other than bath time. I just want to kick him sometimes. Of course now London sticks his lip out and has the pouty face when his daddy picks him up. He almost always cries, which means I never get a break, still... Sorry for ranting ladies. How are you all doing?

Time has flown by on us hasn't it. Last year on Mother's Day I got my BFP and soon after joined you guys in this group. It's almost that time again.

She just wanted to talk about weaning and check how we're getting on. She's signed us off now so no more visits :)
I managed 2 get 2 more prescriptions off her for oilatum before she went though which is good as it's great for my skin, I have really sensitive skin on my legs and almost all creams burn but oilatum is great.
she was really impressed im still bf too and said im the longest bf mum in my area!

Pink im so sorry your having such a hard time With London and DH not helping. Jon isnt very good with lucy tbh, if she whinges when he has her he can't cope and passes her straight back which is a pain when I'm cooking or something. Can you get a second opinion on his weight? That doesn't sound very good that he's not gaining xx

Hi Carly, Ive taken him to a pediatric dentist, he has a lip and tongue tie, so thats what the dentist thinks is the problem. I think the problem is that his daycare is not feeding him enough during the day. So he doesn't have enough time to make up for all those missed feedings. The most he eats is 3-6 oz a day at daycare. She lets him sleep a lot. Pisses me off sometimes because when I pick him up she will say oh he's probably hungry now. Ya think? But yea, his doc has been blowing off his weight gain for a while. She said it's okay because technically he is almost 3x his birth weight. But I'm like premiee birth weight should not be counted if he is still in the 2nd percentile for his age.
On a good note, we move into our new place on the 29th.

Pink Scott is like that, he really pisses me off sometimes because he gives up so easily and I just think, really??? What would happen if I gave up and didn't have the patience for him! Seriously! Also Archie had no weight gain too and there giving him weekly weigh ins now :hugs: your not alone xx

Carly that's amazing, way to go with the breast feeding :) xx

Pink I'd really look into changing his daycare if it's possible, i'm sure you said before that DH doesn't want to but I would do it anyway :hugs:
we move on the 22nd :) I can't wait!

Thanks amy, I can't believe I made it this far! I only managed 5 weeks with katie xx

Ooh not long to go now Carly! You've done fantastic you should be proud of yourself
:hugs: xx

That's so awesome Carly! Way to go mama!

Pink, I am so sorry you are having issues with OH helping you. Maybe you should have a long talk with him about if you have not already? About London, I would honestly consider checking out other daycare places. If they are not feeding him as much as he should be fed then there is something seriously wrong with that place. 3-6oz only sounds like enough for 4 hours, not a whole day. Is London's percentile based on his adjusted age or his actual age? I know that Riya is less than 1% when it comes to her actual age, and in the 15th %ile for her adjusted age. I have also heard that around 3/4 months a baby's weight will start to slow down and not gain as much in breastfed babies. That is just what I heard though. I don't know much about tongue and lip tie but I do know I have read it causes a lot of issues especially with breastfeeding. Is there any options to have it fixed?

Aww thanks ladies ♡

We've been to ikea today, spent a fortune but we got 2 sets of drawers for the girls room and a heart shaped wall night light, then we got some new cutlery and glasses and then new towels and bathmat and a couple of candles :) I can't wait to move now xx

That sounds so exciting Carly! Two weeks and we will be moving in to our new apartment too! I am so excited to decorate. That heart wall lamp sounds adorable :cloud9:.

I miss Ikea, there's not one up here, although I bet my dh is glad lol!!

Our closest is an hour drive away so we don't go often. lucy needed feeding so I got comfy on one of the sofas in the living room areas and read a magazine... Jon thought is was hilarious xx

Haha good for you Carly!

Our ikea is an hour away too. I love ikea though x

:rofl: that is hilarious Carly lol!
I love Ikea, but I have never been to one. Thanks for the ideas tho ladies :D. I am actually thinking I might want a cute wall lamp for Riya's room too! Do they have any other shapes?

We've got the moon wall lamp for Henry's room. There was also a flower and a star

Haha love that you just sat on the sofas to feed Lucy

Yea they had a flower, shes having pink walls and Jon's going to get some heart shaped sponges so she can do ststamps on the wall too.
We've had such a chilled day, Jon and katie went out and got some cake and stuff earlier and we had pizza for dinner and Watched the new Annie :) I need a nap now though xx

Sounds like a good day Carly.

Suzy have you seen those night lights that are teddy bears and they shine millions of little stars around the room, I can't think what they're called, Madeleine has one it's fab xx

Kiwi, yes we have an appointment to get them lasered. I'm dreading too, I've read all kinds of post about it on Facebook. My biggest problem is that the stretches you need to do for 2-4 weeks after, that I have to do mostly by myself. I'm also terrified of the pain he will be in. But in the long run, if he eats and gains better and has no problems starting solids it will be worth it.
So now DH has decided he doesn't want to move. We've already signed the lease and now he's complaining. He's willing to cancel and lose the deposit.... My only issue that I have with the new place is that they won't let us bring our washer and dryer. The manager suggested we sell ours. Lol, no thank you, mine is brand new Samsung and your is cheap generic... I was pissed because the didn't tell us until after we signed. So now we're waiting. Dh called the manager and told them he didn't want to move and wants his deposit back... So I guess I will be waiting to decorate a nursery for London.

Are you guys on Facebook? It's so hard to keep in touch here, I almost always miss you guys being online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->