We started together....

Well i had my ov blood test today and i have the bruise and pain to prove it.

I will prob find the results out on wed or thurs.

I decided to be spontaneous last night and give my hubby some fun,and i genuinely didn't expect any thing in return. But when all was said and done he didn't even offer to return the favour which left me feeling hurt, angry and used.

Why do men have to be such aholes?

I haven't been able to sleep since ov, it happened last month too i wonder why that is. I have now resorted to sleeping bills which i didn't want to take for obvious reasons but i cant take it any more.

Sorry your having a bad time with oh and having to take sleeping pills maybe you could speak to your doctor about it and see if they can come up with a reason its taking me ages to fall asleep tossing and turning i was like that.last cycle it started the night before my bfp but i have been like this for 3 nights now not sure if its because im not in my own bed or not x

Ttc does add stress to a relationship, and its not surprising that after a while things get too much. Hopefully things will improve very soon.

Well now ovufriend says I ovulated Wednesday, which makes sense as its the day after I got my positive opk. So 3 dpo...hopefully it won't move ovulation again. This morning's temp wasn't accurate anyway due to waking up early with a stuffy nose, trying to take my temp but kept having to breathe through my mouth, and then went to blow my nose in the bathroom and had a nose bleed. Apart from when I was about 10, I've never had one. So might end up discarding today's temp.

Don't think I'll bother temping next cycle, it's been stressful.

Hope everyone is ok. X

Ive been having blood when i wipe my nose im not sure where i am at i am sure i will start stressing about it next week lol x

Cookie i dont blame you for not wanting to temp it sounds stressful however i am tempted to try it except i lie in on weekends so that wont help me x

Well you could set your alarm at the weekend and then go back to sleep.

I had a mini heart attack, took an opk to see what my lh levels were like, well it was positive so googled 'positive opk 5 days running' and saw lots about failing to ovulate...I pretty much wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Then I googled Tesco opks, and saw lots of posts about people getting positives for a week. So took one of my clear blue sticks (minus the digital test cos it broke) and didn't look positive at all. So now I can't trust the opks, and have no idea when I ovulated. Fertility friend says Monday and now ovufriend says Tuesday, so now I think I'll go back to thinking Tuesday...for now anyway. Thank goodness I temped otherwise I wouldn't know what to think.

Ahh i dread to think of how many times i would have got a positive if i tested after my positive i had one thursday and friday and thought no more otherwise i will be confused i havent had anything else to suggest late ovulation i did have sore boobs at about 2-3 dpo and wasnt sure why but i just ignored it because i couldnt bd anyways so it wasnt like i could do anything about it, i havent tested or thought about testing either i am going to wait until 11dpo i have a pact with another group of girls not to because i considered doing one tonight but decided to wait until tuesday i beat myself up about weather or not i wanted to know about a chemical or not and decided that it might be better to know incase there was a reason behind it x

Usually my surge isn't much more than 24 hours so I had a right panic when i got a positive.

I'm going to try and wait til af is due...probably won't make it though. I have a confession, I said I threw my ic tests away...Well I went and got the back out of the bin the next day. Lol I haven't admitted that to anyone. I'm so weak!!!! Xx

Its ok cookie i said i wasnt buying any more cheapies and i did lol holding off until at least 11dpo before testing i am weak lol x

We're so weak!!! Lol I know I'll end up testing early, won't be able to resist! I admire anyone who can hold out til af is late!!

Me too its what i was supposed to be doing but its not gona happen haha x

I understand the need to know asap but i will definitely not be be testing til af is at least a couple of days late. I have been trying to convince hubby i am not that worried.i am due saturday so will wait til wednesday after. Have been having pains right lower stomach today,no spotting though. plus i have the flu now so dont think baby will stick as i am not healthy atm.

That won't make a difference mrscherbert - when I conceived my son I was really run down and not feeling good at all, still conceived him.

I really don't know how many dpo I am, ff says 6 dpo and ovufriend 4 dpo. I feel confident that I ovulated, one reason being that my nipples are really sore which I know is caused by an increase in progesterone after ovulation.

I really could sleep for a week, my hayfever is bad in the mornings so keep waking up early sneezing and have to get up cos I can't sleep.

Good luck staying strong mrscherbert - hope this is your cycle. Xxx

my nipples were sore at 2-3 dpo maybe 4-5 i wasnt paying any attention but last cycle nipples were sore 2 days before ovulation so you can see i am a little confused lol none of my symptoms matched up to last time except the sharp pain i got in my ovary 2 days in a row starting the say i got my positive opk and it was the same last cycle its the only thing i have to go on really lol x

So do you think if i had sore nipples it is a good indication that i ovulated? X

Yeh I think so, everyone is different of course and some people don't get sore nips at all, I just know I do and I know it's caused by the increased progesterone. I'm sure you did ovulate but I understand your fear, I get like that every cycle. I feel confident now, but just don't know if I'm 6 or 4 dpo which is a bit annoying.

So tired, just put my son to bed...I think I'll be going to bed soon myself, shattered!!!

Xx

Yeah i would find that annoying tbh i wouldnt be suprised if i had a longer surge and was 2 days behind or something but i'll see if af arrives i suppose, but i am feeling a little more confident now, i havent been feeling that tired to be honest i was exhausted at 5dpo last cycle x

I've had alot of disturbed sleep recently plus alot of early mornings and I think it's all caught up with me. Going to bed in a min, need sleep!! :s

It will have caught up on you, i am testing tomorrow but not sure if i have my dpo off by a few days or not i will just take it as it comes af should be here friday but last night my cervix felt very weird, we have been pretty active since i got back so that could be why it feels wierd x

Just had a read through some of your posts, cant believe its getting towards testing again. Notice the pact to test after AF has gone, I know its too tempting haha :) Hoping theres some BFPs on the next few days! Got my fingers crossed for you all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->