We started together....

Its far to tempting i dont feel well at all today i feel sick have a upset stomach and back kills, im tired and cold :( x

I don't feel good either, after a couple of days of going hot and cold, now got a headache, feel shattered and just under the weather.

I'm weak, I can't help it...I have np self control!!

How are you doing Flower? Xx

And on a plus note i havent weighed myself in 3 weeks but having been off the diet for 2 weeks i have lost 1lb since my last weigh in and have ate like a pig for 2 weeks, result lol x

Today's symptom on the ticker is tainted...don't have that, just sore boobs but then I get that in the 2ww.

Right time to go pick up my monkey from preschool. Xx

I will not be testing flower. According to ff i am 10dpo.

I read that you can get flu like symptoms when pregnant so maybe i do not have the flu. Certainly feels like it though. Feel sick, hot and cold, headache, stuffy, tired and achy. Also still getting pains in lower stomach.

Wont tell hubby though as he is doting on me and its nice.

That's how I feel Mrscherbert!! Apart from the tummy pain, my son is snotty so prob caught something off him...although he tells me he doesn't feel poorly and seems fine.

Fingers crossed it means something for you. On Friday night I was freezing, was that chilled to the bone but then bought my duvet downstairs and next thing I was boiling hot, woke up Sat morning actually sweating but then once up and about I was freezing. Now I feel under the weather, not enough for me to say I'm ill though.

I'm sticking with ovufriends chart and assuming I'm 5 dpo and ignoring ff that says I'm 7 dpo. X

Ovufriend has me at 11dpo when i am 10 lol my whole back shoulder blades and everything bloody ache im in bed and im not getting back out lol x

Ive been looking at the clearblue digi ovulation test cookie u tried it didnt you? How did you find it? X

After 2 uses it just stopped working, the smiley face didn't disappear. I need to call and complain, cos it wasn't blimin cheap.

Oh maybe not this time for me then i think i'll stick with the sticks til after my other holiday and focus on the other things i need to pay for before that im sure opks will be ok for now x

Do you get ewcm? I think between that and opks there is plenty to tell you when you are fertile. Although saying that the smiley face on the cb is nice as you don't have to squint at a line trying to work out is its as dark as the control line or not. X

I do, but we are so active i cant tell the difference between the substances lol i did however go a few days without bding two days before i got my positive opk i saw some ewcm so that was good to finally be able to identify it lol x

Haha nat that's the problem I used to find, so hard to tell the difference! One is suppose to dissolve on the toilet paper while the other stays on there, think its the EWCM that stays on the paper, semen dissolves :). X

So I am still getting pains in my stomach, and although I know you can't rely on this my cp was very low and firm but closed.

Ive just had a cramp just like the ones i had starting 10dpo last cycle im scared, it was just one it might mean anythig x

Still plenty of time Nat! Thinks positive!

I feel much better today, I thought I was getting ill but apparently not. My temps have been right up today, yesterday and the day before, I hope it means something although its too early to be due to implantation.

x

I feel better today to and i thought i was coming down with something, my cm is virtually dry so i dont think af is far off tbh but i may be suprised....wishful thinking lol i thought temps dipped at implantation? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->