We started together....

Yeh hopefully I will have another temp rise tomorrow and ovulation will be confirmed.

Oh that's a shame, well least you have it confirmed by opks. X

Yea thats what i thought, just hd a look at my cycles. If we go by conception happening around ovulation then the conception reading would infact be incorrect as i ovulated in august and my next cycle of ovulation would be october, however if we go by conceivin on implatation then it would be this cycle.

Who knows we will just have to wait and see

Hey girls quick update from me, yesterday i started getting sore nipples today a little more sore not as bad as last cycle i dont know whats going on i didnt bring opks with me so i will never know, if i didnt ovulate friday or saturday like first thought and ovulate more like this week i will miss it completely since i havent bd since saturday morning, bummer i wish i had brought opks, kicking myself now because i am going to be so confused, anyways i'll try pop back on at some point its hard to get connection here x

Nat - awww so frustrating, hopefully you did ovulate last week though.

I'm confused too, according to my chart of o'd CD 15 but I'm still getting ewcm at CD 18 and I took an opk this morning and it was almost positive, feel like if I did hold it in it would be positive. Really am confused. Think I might grab some more opks and see what I get.

This is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I know i am hoping that my hormones have changed with the chemical or maybe the hormone that gives me sore boobs raised later than normal, wow that is confusing, maybe a secondary surge? X

A bit of a positive if i dont concieve this cycle, oh had.some news that we may be able to get a house near my mam soon so we will focus our money on that, but we'll see x

I don't think I've ovulated, I'd hedge my bets on me ovulating tomorrow. We will see though I guess.

Ah that would be great for you, fingers crossed.

Xx

Cookie I just read that about your brother in law saying that!! Did he apologise? Some people are so ignorant and rude. I'd never speak to anyone like that!!

How are you all? Hoping to see some BFPs in the next few weeks :) x

No he didn't apologise, and I ignored him when I saw him Sunday morning. I don't plan to forgive and forget! He can take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. Such an arse!!!

How are we all today?

I'm not doing to bad this month I am managing not to stress to much. It will happen when it's ready.
not when I am.

arranged my blood test for Friday so I will know for sure if I have ovulated.

Fingers crossed for your bloodtest Mrscherbert.

I had a slight temp rise this morning, today and yesterday are the first time my temps have gone up and stayed up so Im hoping within a few days I'll get ovulation confirmed. I think I could have ovulated yesterday. I had a very positive opk but I know you can ovulate within 12 hours of the surge, and I got a positive in the morning so perhaps surged overnight. Took another yesterday evening and it was very positive.

Think is getting abit fed up of all the sex, I think its that he feels forced into it and its not because we want it...to be fair we don't really dtd that much so its quite a difference. Its exhausting him lol. We should probably dtd tonight to be on the safe side but I don't know if I can be bothered!!!! :s

Definately do it tonight Cookie, least if you cover all your fertile days this month, it will increase your chances, meaning you might get a break next month due to your BFP :)

I know it gets tiring and boring, now im pregnant we are not doing it anywhere near as much as when we were trying, but it will all be worth it when you get that BFP :) Try and be spontaneous, that way OH might be took off guard, think they do start to feel a little used haha! Know what its like having a toddler to run around after though, being spontaneous just seems too much like hard work!!

Good Luck with your bloods mrscherbert :) x

He's refusing to dtd today!!! We've been doing it almost every day for almost 2 weeks, apparently he's had enough!!! Nothing I can do, I can't force myself upon him. My ewcm started early so we started dtd ages ago just in case but turns out we started far too early. Oh well, hope the other days mean we've done it enough. I think he feels used, and I don't blame him...I never show any interest in sex and he knows the reason I want it is to make a baby so he's not too happy. Xx

Oh and he's being really negative and reckons we won't conceive...I'm mean nice, really males me feel good!! Don't know why he's being such a dick at the moment...maybe he feels pressured. He says he wants another baby but I think he has it in his head that aS it hasn't happened yet that it won't...because we conceived our son without trying and he expects it to be easy again. X

Aw sorry you're having such a tough time cookie :(

I think men think it happens easy, my oh seriously thought a woman could get pregnant at any time during her cycle until I had to explain haha!

Fingers crossed you've done enough! You can't win with men, they complain about the lack of intimacy when we aren't trying, so you think they would be made up when we want it loads to ttc, but instead complain they feel used. My oh complains that I never want it no more due to morning sickness, which is a bit selfish of him really.

If he says he wants another, I suppose you have to take his word for it, I'm sure he would tell you if he didn't. He might just be tired with work etc. just leave him for tonight. Can you not plan a date night or if you can't find a babysitter have a romantic night in when Addison goes to bed at the weekend, just to show that you are still a couple. Think you lose that when ttc and also due to how tiring parenthood can be. Try and not get down, as you said you have Dtd loads the past few weeks so hopefully that may have worked, also shows he must be keen x

I think the pressure is just getting to him!!!

Well I inputted my temps this morning, which I reckon were wrong as I slept with my mouth open and usually sleep with it closed so I think it was wrong, plus was up in the night with my son and didnt get the 3 solid hours sleep before taking it. Anyway ff says I ovulated on Monday, I dont think I did, I think more likely it was Tuesday, and I think my inaccurate temps are the reason its pinpointing the wrong date. My temps are up and staying up and if you look at my temps previous when they went up then went back down the next day. I think I'll continue with my temps, and will class Tuesday as my ovulation day.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hey ladies,

so i was thinking last night that if i was due to give birth end of may beginning of june i would have to conceive late september early october (more likely).

Hubby complained that he wasnt getting any and when i started to give him some he complained he was getting to much, i have realised now if he does fancy some round ov then great if not i will have to deal with it.

Men are never happy, either it's not enough or its too much...I think it's more that they want it on their terms. My husband doesn't like being told when he has to dtd.

Well my ovufriend chart says I ovulated Tuesday, my ff chart says Monday so I'm going with Tuesday. So I'm 3 dpo today.

How's everyone else doing? Xx

I am aparantly 7dpo although i have no idea if i really am since i didnt carry on with the opks but i will just assume i am i couldnt bd anymore so opks would have only stressed me out, i come up with this little theory that the way i have been thrown around on rides i doubt i would have been able to concieve to be honest but i will see stranger things have happened i suppose, i really want to poas i dont know if i really will last another week until af is due x

Well i had my ov blood test today and i have the bruise and pain to prove it.

I will prob find the results out on wed or thurs.

I decided to be spontaneous last night and give my hubby some fun,and i genuinely didn't expect any thing in return. But when all was said and done he didn't even offer to return the favour which left me feeling hurt, angry and used.

Why do men have to be such aholes?

I haven't been able to sleep since ov, it happened last month too i wonder why that is. I have now resorted to sleeping bills which i didn't want to take for obvious reasons but i cant take it any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->