We started together....

Cookie - Aw I bet he will look very grown up in his suit :)
Great that it looks like you will ovulate in your week off when your more relaxed :). Just warning you morning sickness is hard work with a toddler haha, all I want to do is lie down but she insists on playing with play dough with me and literally pulling everything out of my kitchen drawers and cupboards! You been up to anything nice?

Nat - my hair fell out loads after having DD, it's probably due to the shift in hormones. Like cookie said its good its getting darker, will you just turn up at OHs house when you get your positive? X

Help i dont have symptoms but i did last cycle and this is very positive now i dont know if i am really going to ovulate....i am so confused.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377770052330.jpg
    PicsArt_1377770052330.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 4
  • PicsArt_1377769986275.jpg
    PicsArt_1377769986275.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 6
Id definately BD tonight if you can, thats really dark that line! I dont get many symptoms round ovulation time!

By the way, how organised are you at keeping track :) x

We will bd tonight we only bd monday morning, last night and this morning, we will later and probably tomorrow night.

Haha i know and im not organised with anything else x

That's def positive so I would say you will ovulate likely tomorrow so bd tonight. I
I don't get any symptoms around ovulation, I get ewcm and that's it and its only visible if I do a proper check.

I've got ewcm today again! Yay!!! Please please let ovulation happen soon!!!

Flower - oh poor you, hope you don't suffer with ms for too long. Xx

Ooo, looks like your all ovulating around the same time again, so ul be testing around the same time! When you all testing, you going to wait til day AF is due? x

Got lots of ewcm so I'm hoping ovulation will happen in a day or two. Second day running my temp has gone down so I don't know what to think...starting to regret temping!!!

I'll wait til af is due...that's if I ever manage to work out ovulation. X

I know its hard with a LO and tiredness, but if you make sure you BD every other day no matter what your CM or temps are you are at a really good chance of conceiving! Dont forget the relaxed approach :) I bet your week off has flown! x

I dont know when i will be testing since i cant really garentee ovulation this time i was so sure last time and i did but since this time i had a little gas last night and a crazy libido lol but then again my hormones have changed and i did have right ovary area pain last night and yesterday and the day before when walking so i dont know i was going to continue using ovulation tests other people have said it wont hurt and its a good idea but i am worried it will cause more confusion x

I have another positive this morning i think its the darkest yet so i am.confused as to when i will ovulate x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377858539297.jpg
    PicsArt_1377858539297.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 0
Nat - I'm not sure, I tend to go with the first positive, so maybe assume ovulation is today.

Flower - we have managed to bd 5 out of 7 days, but will make sure we continue to do it lots.

Lots of ewcm and have been told that a low temp is usually followed by a temp spike meaning ovulation, so fingers crossed I'll see that happen by Sunday. Hope so, would make ovulation 3 days earlier than the previous cycle and 7 days earlier than the cycle before that. Xx

Im thinking todays are darker so i might just say sunday is 1dpo 1day wont really make a big impact will it u dont think i will opk after today since after tomorrow i cant exactly bd anyways i will be tonight and tomorrow morning x

Hello ladies,

i'm so sorry i haven't been on much recently, my internet was cut off and was only put back on today. How are we all? I've missed catching up with you all.

I have had egg white cm for last two days, and opks say positive yesterday and today. Haven't been able to use fertility monitor until peak as ran out of sticks and to be fair although me and hubby have tried to bd every other day we haven't been much successful and i haven't liked to make it seem like we are trying because of the disagreement. Me and hubby had a date night tonight. Which didn't go well mainly because the restraunt was terrible as was the food.

Not pinning my hopes on for this month. I have been charting also but have forgotten to do a couple.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1
Least you know you're ovulating though mrscherbert, that's a good thing :).

You never know you might have done enough, it only takes one at the right time, but if nt if would be interesting to see if your prediction comes true :)

Sorry your date night didn't go as planned. Least it was quality time for the two of you x

Hi ladies

how are we all today?

I was just wondering if any one knew if it possible to get eggwhite cm after ovulation, I thought I had ovulated already but still getting eggwhite cm

Mrscherbert - it think it's possible to get ewcm after ovulation, I'm sure I read it...I think usually it does go but I think it varies from person to person. Maybe Google it. Sorry your date night wasn't very good. X

Nat - yes put today as ovulation to be on the safe side. X

Flower - how are you doing? X

Well my temp went up yesterday and again today but yesterday's temp was an hour earlier cm so no idea,whether to count that...I'll wait and see what ff has to say. I took an opk yesterday it was negative, but I was at a wedding I didn't hold my wee in so might have been too diluted...I got a positive today. Not sure if I'm ovulating today or tomorrow, but hopefully ff will confirm. We didn't manage to bd due to my hubby drinking too much, free bar and the guys went a bit crazy. Bit annoyed but did it the 2 days before and will tonight just in case I haven't ovulated yet, so hopefully that will be enough.

Hope you are all ok!! I'm good, apart from wanting to punch my brother in law in the face...I won't go too much into it, but basically said the only problem he has is that his brother married that piece of shit...pointing at me! At the time I was carrying my sleeping son about to go up to our room and had done nothing to provoke him. X

My temp shot up yesterday and today. Cm has no gone back to creamy and slightly wet. All signs indicate that i ovulated already but fertility friend vip membership doesn't seem to be picking it up. I did temp at a later time yesterday and today though as i thought maybe it was best to test after 8 hours sleep. Am i wrong?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
Don't you have to have 3 temp rises before ff confirms? Prob get confirmation tomorrow or the next day.

Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm not sure, i contacted fertility friend and they said its because my temps are missing and innacurate and as i ran out cbfm sticks i cant really go by that so i have deleted all date and gone by opks alone. Which indicates that i ovulated day 16 so i should be 1dpo now. But i will arrange to have a blood test done to confirm.

Looks like you have had a spike though cookie so you may of ovulated too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->