We started together....

they can, but apparently a rise after can mean implantation, but my rise happened at 4 dpo...but everyone is different and temps can vary alot. Apparently its called a trisphasic chart, but then apparently only a small amount people show a classic triphasic chart. Oh its all so confusing, but I'm going to continue taking my temp and hope they stay up. xx

Well i hope they stay up i only have one 20miu test left and my 10miu ones are due tomorrow/thursday so i need to keep it for tomorrow even though i dont want to lol x

Well i'm feeling a lot better today, i'm just going to stay strong, i dont want to test early as it will hurt if i get another bfn. If i get af it wont bother me as much. Probably phone doctors tomorrow for test results then i willknow for sure that i have ovulated.

Does every one get implantation bleeding? I haven't had any and now i'm at 11dpo i am either preg or not another 4 days to go

No, infact pretty sure only a small percentage of women experience implantation bleeding, I didn't when I conceived my son.

Fingers crossed your test results show you have ovulated.

xx

I didnt have implant bleeding im 11dpo aswell af is due in 3days but we'll see i might have a longer/shorted lp x

How is everyone i checked cm just before and had some brown blood in it so expecting af tomorrow x

Hope it doesnt arrive Nat, but if it does then it will be good for your body to go through a cycle after your chemical.

Nothing to report with me, temps are still pretty high, boobs are still sore...but thats about it.

xxx

An advantage would be a 28day cycle which is great foe me and ovulation will be a fay earlier im not 100% convinced i ovulated this cycle but i will see how next cycle is for me x

Nothing really to report here. Cp high and soft but the ew cm is back. Just like last month before af arrived.

LOOKED BACK I GOT EW CM 2 DAYS BEFORE AF SO FRIDAY OR SAT I BET SHE'LL BE HERE.

I AM LOSING THE WILL TO STAY STRONG. CONSIDERING TESTING TOMORROW MORNING.

SO I GAVE IN, BFN. AF ON ITS WAY THIS CYCLE.

Sorry about the bfn mrscherbert there is still time.

The which got me cd1 im pleased with my 28day cycle though x

Awww sorry Nat, but that's great that you had a 28 day cycle and I'm sure it will do your body good to have a cycle. xxx

Mrscherbert - sorry you got a bfn, how many dpo are you? Your ticker says 9 DPO but I thought you said you were further along.

I'm 8 dpo today, temp was highest its been this cycle, cm is creamy and slightly watery (dont know what that means) and my boobs are still sore...thats about it.

I know, its wierd last period was wierd obviously i had a chemical it was bound to be wierd but this ones started the same watery with TMI lumps that would look like blood clots if they wernt clear, not normal for me at all, but other than that i am going to think positive this cycle i have my holiday i am set to ovulate the same day i did last cycle which is the day before i go away so half of my tww will be taken away by relaxation and fun again last cycle was much easier than the first its a wonder i concieved the amount i thought about it.

Its sounding positive for you cookie lets hope for a bfp this cycle x

Im not going to hold my breath to be honest Nat, last cycle I had alot of good symptoms and af came so I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt. I can't even imagine getting my bfp, feel like it will never happen...which is mad because its happened twice before so it shouldn't feel like I'll never see that bfp.

Due to my 15 day lp, my period is not even due til Friday next week anyway. xx

Yeah true im thinking since i seem to have a 12 day lp i will just test on 12dpo or just wait to see if i miss it since saves me buying more tests i have like 19 lol but they had shadow lines so i think i am going to poas today and see weather theres a shadow line and get my friend to try one and see if they are bad for them or if its just me lol x

Mine give shadow lines quite often...and despite knowing this I still squint and turn it this way and that way and hold it to the light in hope of seeing something!!!

I was going to say that once I've used these ic's up I'm not going to buy anymore, but I know how weak I am and can't say for sure I wont crumble.

I hate all this waiting!!! xx

Lol well i have my frers for confimation i dont want to buy more cheapies they are to stressful so i figure i will try make them last, i would just love for it to be as simple as the teachers made it sound in sex ed lol x

Hello ladies.

Yes my ticker is wrong as i ovulated earlier this month. Blood tests have said i ovulated. I am 13dpo today. Tbh i didnt expect to get bfp this month.

Thats fab that you ovulated!!!

I remember you said you were temping, did you manage to get an O date through that? Are you still taking your temp?

No i stopped temping in the end and ovulation was not detected via temps fertility friend said they were inaccurate and as i missed several was not possible to detect it.

Next month i am going by opks again,they seem to be working for me at the moment.
Hopefully if i ovulate early again i will still be able to conceive in september like the reading said otherwise it really is untrue.

I didn't find temping to be that helpful, fertility friend thinks I ovulated 2 days earlier than Ovufriend, and Ovufriend I think is correct due to it saying I ovulated the day after I got a positive opk. So if I'd just taken my temps and only used fertility friend then I'd think I'm 10 dpo today and that's wrong. Saying that though I'm going to temp again next cycle...although I of course hope I wont get there.

Gives me hope that my temps are right up and staying up...although I know it might mean nothing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->