We started together....

Just thought Id come for a nosey to see how you are all doing :)

Nat - I know it must have been disappointing to see AF, but as Cookie said in a previous post, its probably a good thing to have one normal cycle to prepare your body for when you do conceive. Least then you have a much better chance of a sticky bean :) Nice regular cycle too which definately helps!

Mrscherbert - Sorry about your BFN. Youre not out til AF shows though. And if it does lets just hope the reading is true and you conceive next cycle later this month!

Cookie - How you feeling? Are you going to wait until next Friday to test? Fingers crossed for you! And you will get your BFP, like you said youve had two BFPs before and produced a lovely little boy, you definately know that you are capable of getting pregnant :) x

Flower - how are you feeling? Ok I hope!

I tested today, far too early but couldn't help myself. I'm 8 dpo! Could see a faint line but looks like yet another evap...those tests do like to give me evap lines!!!! xx

Yeh I think so, but the line had no colour to it...so that screams evap. I tried taking a pic but it didn't show up, my camera doesn't seem to focus very well on the sticks, always ends up blurry.

This is the test:

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20130912_214944.jpg

I see what you mean i personally see a tinge of pink on the line x

Im not sure, its in the bin now and Im not getting it out cos its been in there ages.

My phone takes rubbish pics, it has trouble focusing on the test and even when I get it to the pic isn't clear.

I won't get excited just yet. xx

Not to get you excited but i tweeked it and pulled up the 2nd line up and it was pink but thin, it wont let me save it my phone is being a pain but i would test again tomorrow or saturday :) x

Hi ladies,how are we all today?

Today i am feeling crappy,tired, headache,backache, right sided cramp, nausea and sore nipples.

Same as yesterday really, feel really wet, i keep popping to the loo to see if af has arrived but no sign.

Nat - well I took another this morning and couldn't really see a line, then I thought I could but I think it was like eye. I took a pic and see couldn't see it on it so I reckon yesterday's was an evap otherwise surely I get a line today??? Think my IC's are dodgy.

Mrscherbert - do you plan to test again?

Maybe your fmu is crap? Did you take the one with the line with fmu? I have to save myself from this next cycle and am waiting til 12dpo to test saves me from line spotting, i get back from my holiday on 8dpo well if i ovulate on time so 4 days to wait wont be bad i guess.

I was wondering does your lp change or now i've had a 12 day one will it always be 12days? X

Hi ladies,how are we all today?

Today i am feeling crappy,tired, headache,backache, right sided cramp, nausea and sore nipples.

Same as yesterday really, feel really wet, i keep popping to the loo to see if af has arrived but no sign.

When is af due?

No yesterday's was evening wee, maybe I'll try again later. Don't think I should get my hopes up.

Your lp should stay the same but then some people's do vary, but shouldn't vary by more than a couple of days. That's what I read anyway. X

Its worth a shot i know with mine mornings was stupid to get a decent line and the day i got my bfp my fmu was neg and smu 2 hours and a cup of tea later positive.

Ahh i wish it would stay the same lenghth x

Nat - can you see anything on this? Maybe if tweaked?

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20130913_153117.jpg

I'm not very good at tweeking but i think i've managed to pull up the line a bit i see something on my phone its faint x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1379084527938.jpg
    PicsArt_1379084527938.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 3
  • PicsArt_1379084454525.jpg
    PicsArt_1379084454525.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 6
I can see something on the tweaked one...it was a superdrug test which I took apart to get a better look. It's 10 mlu which is the same as my IC's.

Guess I just need to wait a few days and test again. If I am getting my bfp then it will show up properly in a few days. Think I need to stop obsessing for a bit.

Thanks xxx

Yes it will deffo show in the next few days if it is a bfp, fingers crossed :)

Try hold on until tomorrow afternoon or sunday then you should get a better line if it is bfp, i took a superdrug one this cycle and no evap or anything so they arent bad for evaps x

Yeh I'll wait, only got IC's left so need to buy more tests anyway, so prob pop to superdrug Monday/Tuesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->