We started together....

Nat my af is due tomorrow. Not holding my hopes up.

Cookie i will test again if af hasnt ariived by monday.

Im OK thanks, still got awful morning sickness, but suppose thats a good sign!

Cookie, I really dont want to tempt fate but that test is looking positive! I am going to be checking this in the hope it darkens in the next few days! Really hope its the start of a BFP for you!!

Mrscherbert - I hope AF stays away!! Thats how I felt before my BFP, really wet down there (TMI). All good signs hopefully! x

It is a good sign flower...but hopefully won't last too long.

I hope is the start of a bfp but don't want to get my hopes up. Xxx

This is today's, I think I see something but I feel like it could well be line eye.

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20130914_071911.jpg

Need to throw my ic's in the bin...getting obsessed!!

Morning ladies,

how are we all today? Woke up this morning expecting to see af but still no sign i hope she comes soon i'm starting to believe that will get a bfp but i dont want to think these things.

Cookie take one the same time as yesterday so i can compare lol i can pick up a little something on tweek but it wont let me upload x

Morning ladies,

how are we all today? Woke up this morning expecting to see af but still no sign i hope she comes soon i'm starting to believe that will get a bfp but i dont want to think these things.

Test?? X

OK I can definitely see a line although my hubby says he can't, came up within a few mins

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20130914_121042_430.jpg

I see the line clearly, this is really looking good for you cookie :) x

You need to try a frer asda have them 2 for £6 if that helps persuade you lol x

I don't have an asda near me, might grab a twin pack from Tesco. I don't know if I'll have time today as I'm taking my son out, if not will prob go into town and get a couple of superdrug ones tomorrow.

In a way I don't want to test in case it's a bfn...maybe I should wait. I'm just worried the IC's are tricking me.

That really does look like a faint positive though i hope its a bfp in the making. Hopefully you have time i'm excited and its not even me lol

Have a nice day taking your son out, hopefully it will be a distraction from the tests x

Awwww thanks Nat!! I'll update when I manage to test again xx

So i tested again and it was bfn. Now i'm fed of waiting for af,just hurry up and arrive already. No tests left in house so will have to hold off.

I'm having a little issue my tampon last night at cd2 was more a less clear, this morning had a little bit on and one boob is really sore, im wondering if my period is dying off at cd3 if my lining wasnt thick enough, and the boob thing is wierd i never get sore boobs at af so i'm thinking i've had a hormone change and my pms symptoms have changed i literally cried most of the day before my period started which isnt normal for me. It doesnt mean alot but i think its strange and i'd like to think my lining was thick enough x

Sorry about the bfn but it is not uncommon for you luteal phase to be off by a day or two, if no af is here by monday test again x

I'm not really sure Nat...it might well be that your hormones are out of whack, I guess I wouldn't be surprising. Xxx

Cookie, things are looking really good. I can't wait for you to test again :) :)

Mrscherbert - sorry about your bfn. You're not out til AF shows though. Fingers crossed it doesn't!! X

Flower can't believe you are 8 weeks already!!! Seems like you just announced your bfp.

I feel optimistic but at the same time don't want to get carried away, just hoping that I'm getting my bfp. Xx

Tbh I think everyone will get there bfps well before I get mine but I'm gonna love following your pregnancy stories though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->