We started together....

Im being positive about this cycle i need to be, i wish time would speed up but i am going to start living in the now and not wish my life away for a bfp, less concentrating on if i concieve after ovulation and enjoy the time i have with oh on our own because it will sharp change when we have a baby.

I cant wait to see them two lines but i need to stop obsessing and life will fall into place when the times right x

It's best to be positive, if you let the stress get to you then it might hinder your ttc efforts.

took another ic this morning with fmu and have a faint line, whereas with fmu yesterday I couldn't say for sure I saw anything. Will try and pop to superdrug to get a couple of tests.

Xx

So mother nature popped her head around the door with tremendous fashion.
Day one again

Yey cant wait to see a different test :) xx

Positive thinking from now :) xx

Its a month since my chemical today eurghh....positive thinking, oh is cooking for me today/tonight and we are having a lazy junk food day, next saturday we are going to the cinema and for food and pick up a few last min clothes for my holiday, i just need to fill my week up with stuff to do aswell and order my opks :) x

No, I'm in hospital with my son as he has a nasty wheeze... looks like we'll be staying in over night. We've been here since 8.30am. We'll be out in the morning I should think so will grab a first response test tomorrow at some point...probably a good idea that I wait to test anyway. Xx

I hope hes ok, testing can wait you will be able to get a better answer if you wait anyways, hope your son gets well very soon xx

Aw cookie I hope he feels better soon. It's horrible when they are poorly :(. Hopefully he will be back to his usual self soon :)

Mrscherbert - sorry AF arrived. Lets hope your reading was true and it will be next cycle :)

Nat - your week sounds perfect :). Liking the lazy days, could do with one of them! X

Cd5 what a snooze fest lol decided i wont opk until cd12 when i usually start at cd8 so theres a change for me lol hope your little bou is feeling better today cookie and i hope everyone else is ok :) x

I am really bored of this part of the cycle im feeling positive and just want it to hurry up and skip to next week....here i go again wishing my week away lol hopefully the next few days wont be that bad for me i bet as soon as friday hits me it will feel like no time has passed and its monday lol hope your all well xx

Hello, back from the hospital, he's much better thankfully. Took an ic test and the line was barely viewable so don't know what to think. I'm going to get a superdrug test tomorrow but no longer feeling confident. X

Glad hes better :) not good the test was light i still found my morning tests were crap a few days after bfp even though my hcg was above 25 might be worth trying an afternoon pee?
Theres still time af is due friday isnt it? Xx

Yeh it's due Friday...just hoping my ic tests are crap and I get a decent line on a different test. Just frustrating that I've not been able to get a decent test but I can't take Addison out in the cold so will have til wait til tomorrow. Really been feeling quite confident but now thinking false alarm...Hope it isn't but not feeling too optimistic. Xx

Well i have been feeling confident about your bfp i think ic's are crap, fingers crossed for two lines when u next test xx

I have just had a major outburst i saw my ex is having another baby it hit a nerve all i have seen is newborn babys and scans on facebook the past few days and seeing that was my final straw its not fair....i dont understans some people dont care about chemicals yet here i am i feel like my hearts been shattered a month on its not good for me, i just want my bfp. I dont mind people on here getting them because they really want it other people are not trying and getting one and we are all trying our best and its a nightmare and so hard....im sorry for ranting x

I totally understand how you feel as I went through something very similar before I fell pregnant with my son. It doesn't matter if it was a chemical or how long you knew you were pregnant for, the moment you got your bfp you pinned your hopes on it. It's hard to explain but I remember feeling like I shouldn't grieve as it was so early a loss but truth is I had every right to grieve. That bfp meant everything to you and I know it's going to hurt for a long time.

It will get easier and you will get your chance again and next time it will stick. Xx

Thanks, i know sometimes i feel bad for the jelousy of others but in reality they arent bad people and they deserve it as much as me they are just lucky that they didnt have to try i could have been in that position if the insinct wasnt just calling me, but it will get better i will see another two lines and i will get what i want so badly nobody said it was gona be easy so i dont know why i thought it was xx

Cookie - I checked on here yesterday convinced id see your BFP, so was surprised to read that the IC line was barely visible. I dont understand it, unless it was a rubbish test, as your line last week could clearly be seen. I wouldnt test again with another IC, they either lead to false hope or false negativity. Obviously Addison comes first, but when you get chance id purchase a superdrug/asda test and see what the results of that are. Hope youre little boy is feeling better today, must have been scary seeing him in hospital, I HATE Ellie being ill :(

Nat - I cant even imagine how you must feel, but I do think Cookie is right, even though you miscarried so early, you need to be able to grieve. A loss is a loss. you was so excited to get that BFP for it to be taken away from you within a week. I think you grieve for both the baby and the pregnancy. Facebook is always full of baby announcements, which I can bet does make things a lot tougher. But one day, hopefully soon, it will be you, and it will be so so worth it when it happens :) x

Cookie - was going to ask what your temps have been, but i bet youve not had chance with Addison being poorly?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->