We started together....

Just popped out and got a superdrug test which is 10 mlu and it was negative!!! So gutted, really thought those lines were the start of a bfp for me, but nope was all a load of b#llocks!!! So gutted, had really got my hopes up. I know you'll say I'm not out yet but I'm 13 dpo, I'm sure a positive would show up on a 10 mlu test by now. :(

Oh no cookie i'm sorry maybe now jus wait and see if af shows and if not test? I'm thinking about not trying next cycle if this one doesnt work out and see if it happens, maybe you could try that relieve the stress a little? X

I feel like giving up and letting nature take its course...just find ttc so stressful and the 2 times we conceived we weren't trying. Definitely no more IC's for me, those tests are evil!!!

Af is due Friday and will test Saturday if it doesn't arrive. My cm is creamy but i can't tell if my cervix is closed because it never feels completely shut...I read its normal if you have had baby.

Just too exhausted to think about it too much, last couple of days have been knackering... xx

Try get yourself a early night if you can, no i think no more ic's is a good idea and i think maybe just not testing til af is due or if ur like me and have no self control the day before af is due like me, i am sticking to it this time might throw away my ic's and stick with frer or a different brand xx

Yeh my cervix always feels a little open since I had Ellie!

Don't feel too disheartened (I know it's easier said than done)! This is only month 3 of trying, only 20 percent of people get pregnant per month who are actively trying, so there's still plenty of time for it to happen! AF isn't due for another 3 days. Remember I tested early and got a BFN, I only got my BFP on the day AF was due x

How about a pact and stick to it this time no testing til 11-12dpo and no cheapies off the internet? I have always found cheapies from the shop reliable if they are ok to use. I said 11dpo for me because i had a 12 day luteal phase not sure if i could not test and wait for af lol x

Took my temp this morning and its gone down a bit...above the cover line but not as high as it was. Definitely think I'm out. This is the first cycle I've really felt down about it!!!

My hubby is ill, flu like symptoms and was puking last night, I'm starting to get a cold and feel so exhausted and Addison is coughing more than ever. I hope we don't have to take him back to hospital. Had to have Addison in bed with me last night and send a poorly hubby to sleep on the sofa because Addison coughs so badly at night I have to prop him up and sit him upright when he coughs badly cos he almost makes himself sick. Plus every 4 hours he needed his inhaler...I'm shattered. Last time I slept ok was Sat night. Yawn!!!

Xxx

You all need to get some rest hopefully he is feeling better soon and you can get some rest, dont worry about testing unless you are late xX

Well hubby has taken Addison back to hospital as he seemed quite bad this morning, but hoping he's alright but figured we'd better be on the safe side. I'm working from home and feeling more ill as time goes by...luckily I can work from home so will try and so as much as possible. Just waiting for the hubby to update me!!!

Oh and just to kick me while I'm down hubby says he doesn't want another baby because he doesn't think we'll be able to cope when Addison gets ill...to be fair I dont think we could!!!!

Oh no sorry to hear i hope he is ok, and i'm sorry oh doesnt want another baby either, make sure you talk it through properly before making any decisions though, hope your feeling better too x

How was Addison Cookie? Hope hes feeling better. Hes priority now, its obviously stressful being in and out of hospital, you are all tired, dont make any rash decisions. Think you both need to talk when Addison is feeling better and youve had a decent night sleep :) Just focus on making sure you and Addison are getting enough rest etc. x

Yeh I'm just ignoring his comment about not wanting another...It's been a stressful time and to be fair the same thoughts went through my head. It had been 9 months since our last hospital visit and I hope we won't be back anytime soon.

Addison is still coughing well but his chest is clear of wheezing...just going to have to hope that with the use of a preventative inhaler that it stops him getting bad again.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather but not to horrendous at the moment. Luckily my boss has said I can work from home all week so I can wallow in self pity without being surrounded by colleagues.

Af is due tomorrow, got some niggles in my pelvic area...yesterday cM was creamy and cervix firm and low...not that that means much. My boobs are still very tender but all I can think is that I have high progesterone levels after ovulation. Didn't manage to take my temp, my alarm was supposed to go off at 4am but it didn't I woke up and it was 5.20am and I jumped out of bed because I was an hour and a half late giving Addison his inhaler. Annoying because I would have been interested to see what my temp is doing today.

Xx

Oh no cookie im sorry, things looked so good for you aswell throw away those cheapies they are evil x

Aw Im sorry Cookie. Like Nat said, no more ICs! They shouldnt be allowed to sell them when they give so many false positives! At least AF arrived early and didnt mess you around by showing up late, nothing worse when you are TTC!

I would definately ignore his comment. Sleep deprivation and tiredness just makes you say stuff you dont mean. Hope youre all OK, make sure you get plenty of rest! x

Usually my lp is 15 days but was 14 days this cycle, and my cycle was 34 days, so I'm happy with that...got to find positives where I can.

This is the first month since trying to conceive that I've felt quite down about it, but no point dwelling on it...onto cycle 4 I go!!!!

I think I'll temp and use opks again this cycle.

xx

Oh and my boss said I can have tomorrow off and I dont even have to use holiday, he just said to get as much as I can done today and he'll cover for me tomorrow so I can get some rest. How nice is he?!?!?!!!! I didn't even ask, he offered!!!

Im using opks aswell started today its not positive obviously but has a good line i hope will darken lol hoping this cycle i will have sore boobs before ovulation like my first cycle i will hold alot more hope in it if i do because i know i deffo ovulated that cycle not so sure about last cycle but i am positive thinking this cycle :) wana make a pact not to test til 11dpo like me its hard but worth not having to squint i have to do 11dpo as i spotted at 12dpo last cycle i dont think i can just wait til af and not test lol x

I think I'll need to make a pact to wait longer than 11 dpo, cos my lp is 14/15 days long. Im not going to buy IC's and I dont want to waste money on tests, so I think I need to be 13 dpo before I test, but really if I'm going to wait that long then I should probably just save myself money and wait and see if AF arrives.

Ouch bad period pains!!!!!!

Yeah maybe you could wait for af and save money, i am quitting ttc after this cycle i know im only 3 months in but i feel a little stressed over it and it is completely taking over my mind so i think i might need to take a step back and regain some sanity and focus on my life for a month or two, i hate period pains with a passion alway have done i used to despise cramp i ended up going on the injection x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->