We started together....

Most months I get bad period pains and ever since I had an episiotomy when giving birth to my son, I ache down below when Im on my period, it can be really bad at times. Can barely stand up straight at times. My back and pelvic area really ache at the moment. Hate cramps...ouch ouch ouch.

Sometimes I feel like I cannot be bothered with this ttc crap!!! I do feel like giving up, I hate the pressure of it and the stress it causes...its just too much. We'll keep trying til the end of the year but if it doesnt happen by then then we'll have a break and we'll have to decide if we want to carry on after taking a couple of months away from trying.

Do what is best for you, you are young and can obviously conceive and I'm sure it will happen for you quite easily. xx

Aw Cookie thats really nice of your boss, least then you will have a nice long weekend to recover, just what you need!! X

p.s. Cookie the thought of an episiotomy scares me to death!! Im already dreading the first few days after birth more than labour itself :( I was sore enough down there with just a first degree tear! I used to dread needing to pass urine etc :( x

I think enjoying my relationship and getting a house and stuff sorted for us would be much better i might just throw myself into mentally decorating a home and picking out decor i dont think it will be much longer until we get one, maybe if i find something else to focus on if will be easier x

Not been a good weekend for me...not a good week infact!!! My son was getting over his wheezing and caught a virus or something, since Friday he has had a fever, it comes and goes but at times has been quite nasty. Ended up taking him to the out of hours doctor at 1am on Saturday!! Nightmare, yesterday late afternoon/early evening he seemed much better and ate dinner but had a temp in the night, but this morning so far he's ok...then again he was ok up til about 11am yesterday and then went down hill so just got to wait and watch. I've not slept much in about a week, Im abit under the weather myself and just shattered. Just hoping his temp doesn't go back up today...really can't take much more of this. I spent the early hours sleeping on his floor last night, flippin uncomfortable.

Hate seeing him ill, its been horrible...just watching and waiting now. :(

How are you? xx

Oh no that does sound like a nightmare, hope he gets better soon and you can get some rest, did the doctor give him something for it?

Im fine just waiting to ovulate, wiped some fresh blood away yesterday afternoon thought it was a bit odd for cd11 opks arent up to much either hoping they will darken soon.
Sick of all the waiting to be honest xx

Aw Cookie :( Sorry hes been so poorly over the weekend! I bet your exhausted! Are you still allowed to work from home? Make sure you rest when he does!

Hopefully it wont take long Nat, have you not got nothing planned keep your mind of it? x

Yip im off to gran canaria on saturday so after that i will hopefully be in the tww but relaxed lol x

Well good news, no temp today and he's been really cheerful. It's really taken it out of him though and you can see he doesn't have a great deal of energy. He's at my dad's tomorrow, and is supposed to go to pre-school all day Wednesday but I think it could be a bit much for him so I'm going to send him just for the morning and work while he is at home with me in the afternoon. I worked this morning from home while he was here and he was good as gold so hopefully he will do the same Wednesday. Just hoping he sleeps well tonight, I need a good night's sleep...I haven't had a decent nights sleep in just over a week... functioning quite well considering.

Nat - hopefully o will happen soon for you. Lucky you going to Gran Canaria...I need a holiday!!!

I'm just coming to the end of my period so go a bit of a wait for O...

Flower - hope you are well xx

Glad he seems to be getting better, fingers crossed hes 100% soon. I know i don't particularly want to go anymore i don't want to leave oh i didn't think it would be so hard but hopefully when i get back i get my bfp and you follow soon after, i need to get past ovulation first though, hopefully its ontime a day or 2 earlier would also be great lol not noticed any ewcm yet it was creamy today, since i cant tell the difference between seamen and ewcm i don't even know if i get any but then again i have to have some kind of fertile mucus to conceive once lol going to give temping a try, i just got a thermometer today so just going to try it out for the rest of my cycle and see what happens with that then if i dont get my bfp i will do it into next cycle if i get the hang of it and dont forget etc xx

Cookie - Aw its good to hear hes on the mend, I bet its a huge relief for you and his Dad :) I would be exhausted if I was you, I dont function well with little sleep! Maybe try and get a lie in at weekend? We take it in turns if we need a lie in, on the Sat OH gets up with her and then on the Sun I will get up with her so we can both catch up on some sleep. If its a while to ovulation, id hold off DTD too much, so you both dont get too fed up or bored! Maybe the every other day routine?

Im fine thanks, still got morning sickness, but as long as everythings OK im happy! Need you lot to join me soon!! then we can all moan and whinge together! Shouldnt be long now!!

Nat - aw gran canaria sounds lovely, make sure you make the most of a nice long relaxing holiday! x

Well despite him being much better he was up in the night...I felt like I'd only just got back to sleep when my alarm went off at 6am. Had a few comments at work about me looking tired...thank you kindly!!! lol

Flower - sorry to hear you have morning sickness, but its a good sign but I bet not easy with a little one to look after.

Yeh I think we'll go easy on dtd, last cycle we peaked too early with dtd and both got abit fed up...there was no romance in it, just I'm fertile quick lets do it. I'm going to start temping from tomorrow morning, and I need to order more opks...I wont be ordering IC's though, my days of using IC's are well and truly over!!! I will just have to wait until af is due or late, unless I want to keep wasting money on tests...which I definitely dont want to do.

I'm sure you'll have a fab holiday Nat! I'm very jealous!

xx

Im trying temping and im very confused my temp this morning was 35.61 too low, i took it again straight after i put it under my tounge this time and it was 36.50 am i suppost to put it under my tounge? Confusing and im very tired i had a crap sleep nightmares and everything which may have caused the low reading x

How did you take your temp the first time? You should either put it in your mouth (under your tongue) or temp vaginally. But don't switch between as the temps will differ too much. Last cycle I took my temp in my mouth but I found that I'd wake up some mornings with my mouth open, which meant my temp was lower than it should be. This cycle I'm going to temp vaginally as apparently its alot more accurate and you dont get so many temp fluctuations. Im not too keen on doing it vaginally to be honest but I'm hoping my temps will be abit more consistent.

If you didn't put it under your tongue then yes it would give you a lower reading, my hubby took his temp (I was just interested in seeing what his temp was) and he didn't put it under his tongue and his temp was 32. something!! lol Sleeping with your mouth open when you usually have it closed or visa versa will also give you differences in temps, even just breathing through your mouth for a few seconds before putting your thermometer in can reduce it slightly. Also a bad nights sleep and not getting 3 hours of solid sleep before taking it can give you a wrong temp, plus waking up at a different time will give an inaccurate temp...there are so many factors that can alter it.

I recommend using Ovufriend for charting, personally I think fertility friend is abit pants, it completely gave me the wrong ovulation date and I knew it was wrong, but Ovufriend was right. x

I took it orally im not keen on vaginally either, i will see how i get one with orally and remember to put it under my tounge this time lol just trying to get the hang of it before i start a new cycle i would rather be confused now rather than in a new cycle but i did have a crap sleep so hopefully i can get a more accurate reading tomorrow and a positive.opk by thursday im due to.ovulate on friday and checked cm and still creamy i wonder if i should take something to try increase it x

Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to increase ewcm...I took it for about a week but it gave me migraines and headaches...you only take it up until ovulation though.

Good luck with the temping, my pre O temps were all over the place last cycle, but Ovufriend still pinpointed Ovulation, and my temps after O were alot more consistent, so I wouldn't worry about temps that fluctuate, even when they look like they are all over the place O can usually still be pinpointed. Just try and stick with the same time every day, and if you sleep with your mouth shut then try and keep it shut until you put the thermometer in.

Temping is abit of a pain to be honest, but its good to have a back up to confirm ovulation. x

I might have to try it next cycle, well my opk today isnt what i'd hoped i thought maybe a nearly positive but didnt get one lol still very light hopefully tomorrow, i know temping is going to be a pain in the ass but i was hoping it would catch this cycles ovulation, i can hope lol x

I am drinking water in hope of increase lol if i dont see ewcm today i am not bd'ing i feel so ill i just want some sleep x

If you are drinking lots it might be watering down your pee and making the lines on your opks lighter...thats the part I hate about using opks, trying not to drink too much and holding your pee in. Might not be, but just a thought.

You might still be able to catch this cycles ovulation on your chart, it really depends on how significant your temp rise is after ovulation...some people have a big rise and its really obvious and some are slow risers so you need a good amount of temps before ovulation to pin point it. Mine didn't appear to be a huge rise but there was a definite difference between pre O temps and post O temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->