We started together....

I still dont have a near positive opk i usually would by now....had a big temp drop this morning so hoping i can identify ovulation over the next few days, how are you? Xx

Oh hopefully you will get a positive opk in the next few days then.

Im alright, trying to work from home with my boy here this afternoon as I only put him in preschool this morning, he's being abit of a pain in the bum.

I forgot to take my temp this morning, didn't even occur to me until I'd been out of bed for a while. Ordered opks yesterday so they should be here end of the week, no rush though wont need them before a couple of weeks.

Feeling abit under the weather but better than I did this morning.

All set for your holiday? God I wish I was going on holiday...could do with a weekend away just me and the hubby, just want to relax and catch up on my sleep. xx

Hopefully u will have ovulated by the time i get back :) yeah im almost packed just got to get shampoo and stuff then i'll be done i cant get excited until i get my positive opk though lol xx

Is the opk getting any darker?

I completely forgot to take my temp again this morning...hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow. Once I start I know I'll remember fine, but was the same last cycle just kept forgetting to start.

I had dreamt last night that I had a positive pregnancy test...hope its a premonition!!! lol

I havent took one yet i usually take my first at around 10-10.30 so fingers crossed and i have done well to rememer to take it 3 days in a row lol

Hopefully it is i had a dream like that in my tww the time i had the chemical it was wierd lol x

Opk was negative i feel screwed its normally positive by now x

Maybe you will be ovulating abit later? Its normal for me to have a differing day of ovulation, and its very frustrating to never know when it will happen.

I'm running out of inositol, which I think is the reason I O around the same time, and while Addison was ill I didn't take it...I hope this cycle won't be f'd up cos of it.

I really feel like time is running out, I said from the beginning that I'd try up until December, I really dont know if we'll go back to trying after taking a break for a couple of months...I know I will want to, but Im not sure my hubby will. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that.

I hope thats the case i dont know i'll have to wait and see i panic because my cycles used to be so long and irregular i probably had about 6 periods if that a year, its stressful but theres no point me stressing out i have two days to ovulate i may even be ok if i ovulate sunday. I've noticed im slipping back to my old eating habbits and am getting a bad belly quite alot because im eating alot of junk maybe this has something to do with it :/ hopefully your cycle is ok and you ovulate on time x

Cookie - would you and hubby not agree on a period of NTNP from December rather than not trying at all. Hopefully it will happen by then, but if not would it not be an idea? and by NTNP I mean just living life normally except that when you do dtd just not use any form of contraception. So no timing intercourse, no OPKs, no early testing, no temp taking...
Theres no reason why you wont conceive between now and Dec though. Lets hope your dream will come true!

Nat - Im jelous youre going so soon. I go at the end of October to Lanzarote and it feels like a lifetime away! Could the chemical have not changed your cycles. Before I had Ellie I used to have 35 day cycles, I would ovulate on day 21. After Ellie I went straight on Nexplanon, then when I came off to start TTC I had 28 day cycles, ovulating on day 14. what im trying to say is that hormonal changes such as pregnancy and contraception can cause changes in future cycles x

It is possible the chemical effected my hormones i got my blood test results back nothing wrong with my thyriod etc so i just need to wait x

Yeh I think NTNP would be a good idea actually, I think we might try that after Christmas and just see what happens.

Really need to sort out my weight loss, Im being such a pig at the moment, and I know being like this is going to lead to weightgain which will lower my chances of falling pregnant. Need to sort it out! I've promised I'll be 100% from Monday, so I'll try.

I dont know Nat, I thought it could poss effect the next cycle but assumed everything would go back to normal after that. Sorry, don't really have a clue about it to be honest. Your hormones will have gone back to normal by now.

Ergh I feel ill, I hate having a cold...and on top of feeling so tired I feel very yuk!! I could curl up and sleep.

Flower - I see by your ticker that you are 10 weeks...only 2 weeks til your scan, have you had a date through for it?

I think if you want a break ntnp will be ideal... You hear loads of couples who conceive that way as the pressures off, But fingers crossed you will have had a BFP by Christmas!!! You forget that you've not been trying for that long really, still plenty of time yet!!

I need to lose weight after this baby. I piled it on with Ellie and never regained ore pregnancy size. Trying to watch what I eat and how much etc... I think having a little one makes dieting harder!

It's a week on Tuesday (9th sept) - it's flying! Excited and nervous at the same time x

Oooh not long then - you better post a scan pic :) x

Yeh I know I haven't been trying long, but I guess it's easy to be impatient when I've had 2 pregnancies and didn't have to even try with either one. Diet starts on Monday (hubby is taking us out to lunch Sat and promised Addison I'd make a crumble to go with our roast Sun) so will start Monday when I can be 100%.

Thank goodness it's Friday, just working this morning while Addison is at preschool...he's not keen to go at the moment but hoping he gets back to enjoying it. Before he was poorly he loved it. He's still not quite himself, doesn't want to go out much and is very clingy...obviously the wheezing followed by the virus hit him hard.

Xx

Another negative opk for me grrrr how annoying i'm kinda hoping i dont ovulate until i get back now if i dont ovulate between now and sunday i'm going to consider myself out xx

I will :)

Aw bless him, its probably readjusting back into it after needing you when hes been really poorly. Did you say ages ago that you were going to start working from home more from Sept?

Ooo, make the most of a treat weekend if the diet starts Monday! Anything nice planned?

Theres time yet Nat. When do you go away, Monday? x

Nat - Oh dear, well bd just in case as sperm can live up to 5 days.

Flower - yeh I work from home Mon and Fri mornings while Addison is at pre-school (have the afternoons off) and Wednesday all day, I pick Addison up at 3pm and get back to work at 3.45pm and Addison occupies himself til my hubby gets home at 4.45pm. Technically I'm supposed to have childcare while I'm working but it's only an hour.

Going shopping tomorrow morning as needs some clothes for Addison and lunch out with the hubby, not sure about Sunday. How about you ? X

That sounds like a really ideal work schedule, nice and flexible with a little one. Working from home is so much easier than travelling to an office. I work part time from home, only 10 hours a week and love it, just find it difficult to stay motivated at times though :)

Aw have a lovely weekend. Not much planned. Just holiday shopping. How's Addison shopping? Ellie's terrible. She whinges in her buggy but causes havoc if we let her walk!!

Have a lovely holiday nat x

He's abit of a pain when we shop, but we only went to Primark...kept running around but we weren't there too long. Usually I leave the hubby and Addison at home. Had quite a busy day, first drove to a couple of villages to see if we like them (thinking of moving before Addison starts school) then went shopping, then out to lunch, then to a fun day. Don't know what we are doing tomorrow, my hubby wants to go to a bike rally type thing, if I can I'll get him and Addison to go without me as I could do with getting on with housework.

Addison is chasing one of our cats around and growling at her...he had his face painted at the fun day and is a monster. He went on a pony aswell, loved it so much that he went on the bigger one. He's usually abit of a wimp so was surprised that he enjoyed it so much.

Hope you have a nice weekend Flower.

Have a great holiday Nat xx

Hey how are you both?? holiday was brill it has flown over i am 4-5dpo charting didnt work for me at 2dpo i got a bad cold (it was 30 degrees lol) and had a massive temp dip i was sleeping with my mouth open and couldnt breath at night, but i deffo ovulated i had loads of right sided pain and sore nipples, they are actually still sore which usually at 3dpo would have died off by now.

Cookie what cd are you now?

Flower when do you get your scan :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"