We started together....

Glad you had a great holiday Nat!!! Xx

I'm cd18 today, I'm temping vaginally which is giving me much more consistent temps, I O'd CD 20 last cycle so hopefully won't be any later than that this cycle. I've got ewcm, but haven't got the loads I usually get in the 2 days before O, so hopefully that will happen today/ tomorrow. Feeling very relaxed and not stressing about it, what will be will be....obsessing over it is not going to help. Hopefully I will stay nice and relaxed. Xx

Well hopefully you o around the same time, i see you have a good consistant pattern there, hope to see a rise in the next few days i am testing thurs 10dpo its my mams birthday so hoping for a extra special day but i do have to hope some swimmers hung around for 2-3 days x

Fingers crossed for you, apparently sperm can live 3-5 days so it's very possible!!

No positive opk today..to be fair I wasn't expecting it to be positive yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. X

This is true i hope so but im not feeling anything im either 5-6dpo wish time would fly seems like i will have a 31 day cycle longest i know not by much but i wonder why its getting longer i was fine with 28 lol

Yes fingers crossed i get a positive tomorrow :D x

Hope you had a lovely holiday Nat. My scans on Tuesday :) Don't like going on too much about it as I want you guys to join me soon!! You both deserve a BFP soon!!

Nat - Good news about you ovulating on time. Must be such a relief after last month when you was worrying about whether it would happen or not. Nice regular cycles for you now hopefully. Ive got everything crossed you get your BFP, keep us posted! Sounds positive you are still getting some breast tenderness. You sound a lot more positive about TTC since your holiday, maybe that week away was exactly what you needed!

Cookie - Hows Addison been lately? Hope hes feeling better now :) Cookie, I like your laid back approach this month. Think relaxing really does help when TTC! x

I am, feeling alot more calm about it if i dont get a bfp this cycle just means i will have more time to think about xmas lol i think i am going to give myself another cycle ttc then ntnp for a while.

Aww hope it goes well you can share a pic if you want :) x

Im so relaxed we didnt even bd last night...whether thats a mistake I dont know, but I just thought I'm tired, hubby is tired and I didnt want to dtd just because we had to. Saying that though we will definitely do it tonight cos I'm not going 2 days without. lol

Good luck with your scan Flower, make sure you let us know how it goes...and please share away, I like hearing updates. Want to see a picture too. xxx

Addison is fine now, back to his old self, although since going back to Preschool after being poorly he's cried every time I've left him. Not nice, but hoping he'll improve soon. As soon as I leave he's fine, but when Im there he is all clingy and bawls his eyes out not wanting me to leave.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle Nat.

hoping I get a positive opk today. xxx

Fingers crossed on the positive opk today :) good that u are being relaxed about it, me and oh had the best night ever last night sexually no worrying about ttc no worrying about doing it to much because we wanted to save sperm it was great, something we havent had in a while x

Thanks both of you. Im nervous, be glad when I know everythings OK. All going well I will definately post a picture :)

Cookie, think being laid back like that will really help, espechially in terms of OH's feelings towards it all. I know he started feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all last month, and when it was actually ovulation time, you had tried so much he had had enough. I conceived by doing it every other day, I would never have managed every day with a toddler, Im too tired at night, sure Ive read somewhere that every other day is one of the best TTC methods to try. Glad Addisons feeling better, Im sure the preschool thing will pass, they just go through phases. Ellie dropped her nap last week, it was tiring, thankfully it passed and she is now fast asleep :) x

Nat - 7dpo today, how you feeling? Any signs or symptoms? Nice to hear that you and your OH had a nice night, think TTC takes all the passion out of a relationship at times! Have to say this is the most relaxed Ive ever seen you both haha :) x

Hmmm... this is a little bit TMI and embarrassing, but thought it might be a little tip if youve not already tried it, you probably have, but as soon as we DTD when we was trying, I tried to do as many pelvic floor exercises as I could, Id heard that it helps the sperms on their way haha :blush: I also raised myself up on lots of pillows and stayed lied down for ages after. Guessing it must have worked as it was first month haha, just thought it might be worth a try :blush:! x

Flower i lay down with my butt on a pillow when i concieved and i have done this cycle aswell, fingers crossed all goes.well at your scan let us know :) x

Cookie did you get a positive opk yet? X

I always lie with my legs in the air but I'll try the pelvic floor exercises...pretty sure when we conceived our son that is what I did...we weren't officially trying but I guess I must have been thinking about it.

No positive opk and I dont have a great deal of ewcm so I dont think O is going to happen for a while...not impressed but its my own fault, I've been eating badly which has resulted in weight gain. I have PCOS, I knew what eating badly would do, I knew I'd gain and it would bugger up my cycles but I did it anyway. Sometimes I do wonder if I even have a brain!!!

Well I've just finished my first week of the fast diet, which is 5 days eating what you want and 2 days fasting (500 kcals a day and you only have breakfast and an evening meal) and I've lost 5 lbs! Well impressed because I really did eat what I wanted on the 5 days. Feel quite excited, because I feel like finally I've found a diet that could actually get me to where I want to be and keep me there. Once at goal weight you just fast 1 day a week.

Cookie thats what i felt may have pushed back my ovulation i have ate like a pig for weeks now i am going to diet as of monday i think ive put half a stone on :/ af is due on the weekend so if i dont get my bfp i will comfort eat til monday then i have 2 weeks to get rid of what i gained, well done with the new weightloss hopefully this is the diet for you x

Hey ive decided next cycle to ntnp no opks and just bd when we wana which is usually every 2 days and every day on the weekend and not buy tests just wait and see if af is late i will still be on to chat but i dont think i will be tracking my cycle days either, i think ttc kills sex for me aswell x

ntnp would be a good idea, especially as you have sex that much...I dont think you need to add the pressure of opks.

No sign of ovulation, still got some ewcm but not loads. Hoping it will happen within a few days...will take an opk in a couple of hours and see what is going on.

x

I do aswell i think we would have some good coverage, i know i will hate the fact i cant opk but i plan to get my cross trainer out and work on my diet and i will probably get stressed over xmas aswell so probably better off cutting off ttc til after.

I hope its near positive for you and ovulation is soon would you have normally ovulated by now? X

Yes, usually ovulate cd 20/21, today is cd 21...so Im not majorly late or anything but usually get loads of ewcm in the couple of days before O, so I'm thinking its not going to happen tomorrow or the next day.

Opk is almost positive!!! Whoop whoop!!! I'll do another tonight, hopefully will be positive then. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->