We started together....

Hiya,

How fast is this month going for you all, you will all be back in the tww again soon.

Cookie - just keep up with the bding regular if you still have EWCM, then keep with the every other day routine til AF or BFP, hopefully :). You won't need opks that way, you should be in a position to catch that egg! Any plans for your week off?

Nat - around ovulation time we stuck to missionary, boring I know but like cookie said less chance of losing anything to gravity. I also lied on my back for ages after. Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you all :) x

I did that aswell last cycle so i will be stickin to the same its just i know the fertile time and he doesnt so its hard to insist we just stick to the same position and i lay with my bum ontop of two pillows last cycle but if i do it this one hes going to know why so its hard all round i dont want him to cotton on its fertile period x

Ahh ok, yeh he will probably realise if your propped up on a pile of pillows haha. Maybe try to BD last thing at night when you're going to sleep that way your lied down anyway? X

I always have to go to the toilet before bed so that doesnt work well for me either, i can just make sure i dont have to do anything or move for a while afterwards, usually i'm straight to the toilet but i try stay lying down a bit during fertile time x

Cookie is it not driving you insane not being able to get temps at consistent times and worrying you might not be able to confirm ovulation, maybe i am just a control freak and i need to know whats going on lol x

Yes it is, my chart looks ridiculous! Now wishing I'd bought opks...Do any shops sell them cheap? Don't have time to buy them off Amazon as we go away on Friday for a couple of nights.

No ewcm yesterday, it was more creamy so I think I'm a little bit away from ovulation yet...here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I know wilkinsons near me sells them i think its 5 for £1.99, i dont know anything about charts i should probably learn though x

As for me i have creamy cm and no pre o symptoms which isnt looking good :/ x

Opk isnt doing anything at all, its had the same shade faint line for a few days and last cycle at cd 13 it was nearly positive :/ x

Could the chemical not delay ovulation slightly Nat? Your body might be readjusting?

How are you feeling now? x

That is very possible that it could delay ovulation i dont want it too lol i am feeling fine, ready to get back to ttc when ovulation comes lol hows the pregnancy going? X

I am actually sick of peeing on things today, everytime i have pee'd ive dipped a stick and i know i havent got the right to complain after 1 and a half cycles but i feel like im being tortured waiting for ovulation when just 2 weeks ago i was staring at 2 pink lines believing i was going to be a mam and now im sat pissed off because my body isnt gearing up for ovulation like its suppost to do....and i realise i am going to look very stupid if i start gearing up or getting O symptoms tomorrow :/

Nat - Yeh it might delay ovulation abit but hopefully not by too much. Oh I might have a look in Wilkinsons then as my temping is not going well at all. I'm not near ovulation though as apart from a couple of days of ewcm after my period its been wet/creamy. Hoping it increases in a day or two.

Try not to stress Nat as that will only delay things even more.

Flower - how are you feeling?

Mrscherbert - how are you doing?

Thanks i am trying not to but i took a hpt out of curiosity incase there was by chance any hcg in my system and i can see a faint and i mean faint line and i took 2 and they both have it but its more like a shadow of a line but obviously theres no way i could be pregnant now so i can only guess they are bad tests because i remembered the doctor told me my hcg was nearly back to normal when i had my blood test so forgetting about that and concentrating on my diet until saturday and ovulation tests, i guess i just felt a bit emotional today, its worse knowing i will miss ovulation completely if it is later than saturday, i will get over it though, yeah i'd pop into wilkinsons its better to have opks for piece of mind until i get into the swing of things i will use them x

Well still no sore boobs or ewcm for me... i guess the chemical has thrown me off track either that or my cycles have went irregular again x

Im fine thanks, morning sickness has kicked in, so feeling sorry for myself, but I know im lucky so shouldnt complain. Its for a worthwhile cause!

Hope you ladies are joining me shortly!

Nat, I know the DR said HCG had dropped more or less to normal, but is there any way there may be a bit of HCG still in your system hence you still getting a BFP even though your not pregnant and why the OPKS are doing that? Just give it time, try and not stress as that will delay ovulation even more!

I understand why you all like doing the OPKS but I do feel that when you dont get the positive you then stress as to why its not happened and again by doing that delay ovulation! I recommend just the BD every other day straight through the cycle even when you know your not ovulating. But I suppose its whatever works best for you guys :)

Cookie - you enjoying your week off? Is it this weekend the wedding?

Mrscherbert - How are you, not heard from you for a while x

There may be a little left but i have a darker opk today so that has made me happy that i have a little progression lol

It does stress me out i suppose but it makes me feel so much better if it gets darker and i like to be in control i will only be using these until i get used to my cycle and because i cant bd every other day i usually dont see oh between monday and wednesday so no bd'ing that day unless there was a positive opk i wouldnt tell him why i was unexpectidly coming over lol

Morning sickness will be horrible but also a good sign everything is going ok :D x

Yeh it does make it harder not living together to plan these things, so I can understand why you like using the OPKs so you dont miss it. Your bodys been through such a big thing though, so it may just be taking time to recover. Least then when you finally do ovulate (hopefully soon :)) your body is prepared and strong enough to carry the baby. Youre young Nat and it didnt take you long to conceive last time so Im sure it will happen in no time :) x

I know hopefully it wont take too long i havent got the best of luck as you can tell lol and just had to start taking multi vitamins because my hair started falling out as soon as i got my bfp and its still doing it, such a pain lol x

Hey ladies, yes I'm enjoying my week off although diet has completely gone wrong, I'm in holiday mode despite not going away. Yes the wedding this weekend, looking forward to it, got new dress, shoes and a bag and got the cutest suit for Addison...he's going to look very handsome.

I've got no ewcm, it's wet though which is what u get before I get ewcm so I hope that I get ewcm in the next few days. I just hope temping works and it manages to pinpoint ovulation. I'm not buying opks, I promised myself I wouldn't use them and I'm not going to. Hopefully I won't live to regret it.

Nat - sounds positive that it's slightly darker, hopefully you will ovulate soon.

Flower - sorry morning sickness has kicked in, can't be nice when you have a little one to run around after.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"