Webbykins' NTNP Journal

:wohoo: Yeah for digis! And I love the look of FRER, they have the best pink lines! When do you have docs and all that? XXX

Thanks girls :) I'm going to make a preggo journal after I've had it confirmed at the docs. I still feel like AF is coming... I'm going to my docs today to make an appointment. Just eating lunch... I should really start looking up what I can and can't eat a lot of haha xx

Its normal to feel AF is coming so everyone says, so don't worry about that. XXX

:wave: I've seen you about on a lot of mutual journal stalkings and I just realised - YOU'RE PREGNANT!! :wohoo: :yipee: How exciting!!

Big congrats!!! :happydance: I am going to stalk you now :ninja: :winkwink:

Oh my God,I saw your siggy on Ealas journal and had to pop in to say CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Hiya - im a stalker of DJ :rofl: Congrats!! Just thought id add re smoking, i gave up the day i got my BFP and it was actually really easy (shame i didnt stay quit once he was born) Anyway, i just told people that I was saving money and spent way to much on cigs. I think a lot of them secretly guessed but didnt want to say anything :rofl:
xx

WBM - Congrats on the birth of your Tyler - see you about in a lot of the journals i go in :rofl: Great name choice too ;) xx

Thank you very much girls :cry: I'm in such a strange mood haha x

Just been to the doctors - I don't even see the dr :shrug: I just send a sample of my FMU in tomorrow and then I can fill in the forms for the midwife when (she said if :sulk: ) it comes back positive. Soooo bloody scary all this!! xx

Was convinced AF was coming for the first 8 or 9 weeks me and sooo periody around week 4 and 5. Digi and frer don't lie and I did those exact tests when I got my positives and was too scares to believe it and make a journal etc (hence why I did 8 tests lol) but Tyler is here lol.

LH :hugs: thank you sweetie. I agree! Amazing name haha. All Tylers are amazing :D

and I agree with the smoking. I stopped dead on the day of my bfp and found it easy too. First 3 days were hard but after that I don't remember feeling much at all. I think it's because I gave myself no choice or no option as there was no way I'd smoke and carry a baby so I either gave up and got on with it or moaned and whined but what difference would that have made? Just made me a miserable cow lol. I think saying goodbye to runny eggs was harder!

HPTs don't lie!! I think the Drs are just being paranoid about you getting it wrong or something :growlmad: It's not hard, either there is a line or there isn't! :haha:

Its nice that someone else has popped out a boy tbh - whats with all the girls this year? Our tylers will be inundated with offers in a few years time :rofl:

I think thats why i found it easy too, there was no other choice but to give up. i have to say giving up some of the food was much harder :haha: whippy ice cream :cry:

xx

Well I am naughty and I've had a couple since my first bfp yesterday... but tbf I haven't stopped shaking so I'm blaming that... I need to find my fake ciggie out and just pretend instead :dohh: and I made a runny egg on my bacon sandwich and nearly cried!!

I think now I actually believe it, I'm going to hand my cigs over to my mum tonight. I feel awful but if they're there, I want them!

Think of baby Katie!!! *slaps self!!!*

I did actually have a Whippy ice cream and didn't realise and felt like an effing felon after I realised. Thankfully Tyler didn't emerge with flakes for eye balls or cornets for arms or whatever the risk is :rofl: I have made up for 9 months without brie and crackers since coming home though. Yuuuuum.

Kt, I think you're team pink.

And our Tylers will be the BnB pimps LH. Surrounded by the ladies!

You reckon pink? :cloud9: I always imagined I'd have a little girl first... but happy and healthy will be brilliant anyway!! xx

I did actually have a Whippy ice cream and didn't realise and felt like an effing felon after I realised. Thankfully Tyler didn't emerge with flakes for eye balls or cornets for arms or whatever the risk is :rofl: I have made up for 9 months without brie and crackers since coming home though. Yuuuuum.

:rofl: :rofl: that made me giggle.

Defo the BNB pimps :D

Id give your cigs away hun, if there not there then you cant smoke them. Habit is a hard thing to break but you can do it and you WILL do it :thumbup:

xx

Mmmmmm brie *dribbles*
I want a bacon and brie panini so bad! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"