• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Really?? Haha. Matt wants to see a digi. One thing I know - we're on Team Yellow all the way!! Xx

Huge congrats . I see you I. Journals I stalk so happy for you. Just calm next x

Good girl for team yellow! I'm guessing girl lol.

I actually just sat looking at my bfp Pics just now actually and then looking at Tyler and was getting upset and emotional! I still don't believe I was pregnant and had a son and he's right in front of me lol.

Are you going to give up cigs or have you already? And how far gone do you think you are? A nice late summer baby :)

I'm giving up as soon as I get another line tomorrow. I'm wayyy too worried and nervous to have stopped today. I haven't had half as many as I normally do though. I feel guilty but I just couldn't. I reckon just shy of 4 weeks but I don't know how it works with longer cycles? I can't even be sure when I ovulated tbh. I'm guessing 2 weeks ago. xx

Thanks Pink.. yeah Calm is totally next!! xx

Yeah DJ I totally agree with team yellow being awesome. I just hope I'll be able to not ask haha xx

Whoops... Matt doesn't want to tell ANYONE until we hit 12 weeks... Eek - covering up here required. Only told my mum and my sister but bloody hell. How am I gonna hide this when I'm giving up smoking and drinking? No more of his grandma's smoked salmon or pate at christmas... No champers... This is gonna be fun :/ xx

Nothing to stop you having smoked salmon :hugs: Pate is a no-no, but could you just avoid it?

As for not drinking, just say that you've been given anti-biotics as that cold/flu bug you had has left you with a nasty sinus infection. Then, as sinus infections are notoriously hard to shift, the first lot of abx don't work, so you are on another lot. You had one drink one night and promptly vomitted, so you're not risking anymore.

Smoking... Maybe you could just say that you were planning to give up in the New Year anyway, and with all the hassle with the house etc, you decided to start the money-saving effort early so you'd have some pennies over Christmas?

Thanks hunny. They are great ideas. Maybe I can do this haha. I've been extremely exhusted too is that normal? X

Yup! Your body is busy manufacturing the placenta and that uses looooads of energy! I used to fall asleep at 6pm in first tri soon as I got in from work :sleep:

Ahhh I see! Makes sense why I've been tired from 7pm at night even though I got 8-9 hours sleep.

I've just realised, this is the busiest my journal has ever been :rofl: xx

:rofl: bfps and labour = increased journal traffic! :haha:

And I only realised you were in this journal today :blush:

Omg yay!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! :happydance:

Personally I'd stay away from the smoked salmon only because I wasn't sure like a month ago so I googled it, & it's not bueno.

You and your British dates! I was staring at your siggy wondering how you could be due in April. :haha:

Smoked salmon is absolutely safe in the UK, as long as it's fresh and there's no chance of it being out-of-date (which, if you are buying the sealed packs from the supermarket, is easy to ensure). It's actually very good for you as it's fully of nutrients.

It's normal to feel like you've been hit with a ton of bricks in the first trimester. They say it gets better once the placenta takes over, although obviously that varies from person to person :hugs:

Did you test this morning? XXX

https://i40.tinypic.com/r8bkev.jpg

What do we think?? Are we sufficiently convinced?? xx

He's really pleased for me :cloud9: Not sure if he's 100% okay with it yet but we'll get there I'm sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->