• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Wish I could help, but I'm absolutely useless at with charts and symptoms :blush: Although we were TTC for Roo, I mainly did saliva microscope and just roughly noting my cycle :blush:

I hope you feel better soon. The thing with cold bugs is that you could've picked it up from anywhere, even a door handle or anything :( Keep yourself warm, with plenty of fluids, and hopefully it'll pass soon :hugs:

Sorry about the BFN! I mainly went by the IC's when I was trying to track ovulation. Keep us posted! :hugs:

I find that cycles are wacky things, and must be meant to be kept mysterious, because I can't understand them! If AF is not here there is always time for a BFP XXX

Well I'm still ill... but my cough has now become a normal one rather than dry so it doesn't hurt as much which I'm grateful for. Not been sleeping well though... which is not good when you have a whole day of packing/moving out to do :wacko:

Being as my last cycle was 41 days, and it's now CD44 I'm presuming I did ovulate a week late. Still no signs of the witch just aches and pains really. I think I'm around 11dpo so I'll be testing Sunday if no AF before then.

I'm not really holding much hope for this cycle being as we only DTD twice in the week I probably ovulated... I wore him out the week before :rofl: Ah well.. It only takes the once right? FX'd I still get my christmas BFP! Hope you're all well ladies xx

like you said, it only takes the once! FXd for you :hugs:

We only had unprotected sex once to make Ivy, it really is all it takes :flower:

Good luck with the packing and moving! Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanks everyone :) I'm getting better. Not feeling great but I'm getting there. Hope you're all okay :hugs:

Well I'm currently sat waiting in the house half empty (with no tv and no computer) for DF's grandma to do the final inspection. I'm expecting to be whinged at about something but I've done my best. Most of my stuff is at my mums now just a few bits left to take back tomorrow when my dad brings his van. I am still annoyed this has happened but nm... Life goes on! Xx

Must be sad sitting in the house like that. The good thing is: you know its only temporary (still so hard though,especially if you weren't feeling that on top of things in the first place) big hugs :hugs:

Well... CD46 and no AF so I've bought a hpt to take in the morning. I should be around 14dpo so I think it's acceptable to test :haha: Kinda nervous though - I feel very weird. Wish me luck ladies!!! Xx

I actually am shaking like a leaf... I'VE GOT A CHRISTMAS BFP!!!! I'll post a pic when I get to the computer!!! OMG!!! X

Thanks AP :dance: I've just shown DF and I'm not sure how he feels about it yet... But he wasn't upset or anything. I don't think he'll believe it til it's in words haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->