• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Webbykins' NTNP Journal

https://i44.tinypic.com/ipqtci.jpghttps://i40.tinypic.com/24o0y6q.jpg

What do we think?? I'm in so much shock it's unreal. x

ohhh my god! you're pregnant!

congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

what's your DF saying, have you told him yet? :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months, such a great line!! XXXXX

Will you do a digi??? Love those, so excitingggg XXX

Thanks ladies!! If I get another line Calm then yes I'll do a digi. I'll let you perve on all my tests :rofl: I still don't quite believe it tbh.

DF is in shock too haha. He was just sharing at the test looking a bit bemused as he really wasn't expecting it. I just knew it would happen as soon as we lost the house. And the cold/flu thing starting on about 7dpo was a big giveaway as well as (TMI) very loose stools since. I think I knew anyway because I was so nervous about testing. I've had twinges and a weird sicky butterfly feeling for a few days. I'm gonna get a morrisons own or predictor test when I drop my sister off. I wanna do another one haha. I've not drank much and held since 11am, so shall I do one about 3pm? xx

yeah i would do one then! you can start a wee collection of all the positive HPTs. what are you going to do about your living arrangements are you and DF still going to live separately for the time being? are you going to defer uni? it's so exciting :kiss:

I think if I'm preggers then Uni is over for the time being haha. There's no group to defer to so I'll have to get some more qualifications to go back. I don't really mind. I don't feel dedicated to it enough.
We're gonna have to live separately for a while but we'll sort it out after christmas I think xx

Make sure you have a test for tomorrow FMU. Its want you've wanted for so long you must be over the moon, so excited for you XXXX

OMG! Congratulations :hugs:

I think if I'm preggers then Uni is over for the time being haha. There's no group to defer to so I'll have to get some more qualifications to go back. I don't really mind. I don't feel dedicated to it enough.
We're gonna have to live separately for a while but we'll sort it out after christmas I think xx

uni isn't the most important thing in the world, i wish i hadn't bothered going :haha: you can do all that once your wee one has grown up :winkwink:

OMFG and you didn't text me why!? Girlie, that's a positive, you're pregnant!

And loose stools... my big symptom from 8dpo! Such amazing news :cry: Get a digi!

Omg Lia I'm so sorry I didn't get round to texting anyone :hugs: but you're here now so it's good :flower: I will have to pee in my cup and go buy more tests in the morning. The car broke down on the way to the shop :rofl: so I couldn't get there before they all shut at 4. Thanks ladies. I'll totally believe it once I do a digi if I get another bfp xx

Haha, that's ok. And the PM you sent me a couple of weeks ago... I'm so glad we went with the naughty option and not the sensible option :haha:

What test was it hun? Either way, it is SOOOO rare to get a false positive! Some say impossible. I am so exciteeeeeed for youuuuu!

:rofl: tbf hun, I had probably already caught before I sent that :haha: it was a tescos hpt and I've never had an evap on them. Thanks hunny!! I'm really excited too!!! :dance: xx

congratulations :happydance: so happy for you!

Congratulations!! That's a beautiful :bfp: xx

Thanks girls!! It's been a long 4 years and now it feels so surreal!! Xx

I still look at my bfps :rofl: there's no denying that one lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta