Wedding Diet

Timid

Reaction score
I've got 6 months and 19 days till the wedding, and I've just signed up for 4 months worth of diet. Put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.

I'm nervously excited about it, and hope it'll all work out!! :thumbup:

Will post updates in this thread...:coffee:

I start on Thursday 6th, and I'll weigh myself in the morning ... before it starts... hopefully it'll all be easy - somehow I doubt that though!!

When I finish, I'll have a couple of months before the wedding so hope I don't put all the weight back on in that time!!

The countdown begins!!! :happydance::happydance:

Tx

Oooh GL. I've given up. I've probably put on everything I lost previously and more over xmas but I'm so stressed I'm past caring :lol: xx

oooh timid- do you want to be my diet buddy? I started weight watchers on the 2nd Jan! I am now day 4 into it! Im really enjoying it! I am also doing a few weight training exercises each day for ten minute as my partner got me some davina mcall dumbells for crimbo as he knows I hate my bingo wings! Im also going to try and keep up with before xmas when I went to the gym 3 times a week. xxx

Good Luck, I also started a diet on monday!! I'm hoping I can lose a few stone by August!!

Good Luck Honeybee xx

superbecks! we should do a wedding diet thread in here...hang on!!!

This feels like AA!

My name is Bryony, I am 22- and I am shamefully overweight! ha!

I am 16 stone, 5ft, 7 and a size 16-18. I need to loose 2 stone for IVF and so the dress fits perfect! I have joined weight watchers.

I havnt touched a chocolate bar or a crisp for 4 WHOLE days!

I will shamefully join too!!

I'm Becky, 26 and also overweight!!

I weigh 16stone 7 eek, am also 5ft 7 and am hoping to lose 4 stone by August.

I am aiming to eat three healthy balanced meals a day. No takeaway, no choc or crisps and no full fat pop!!

Good luck, we can do it xxx

we can! My vices are:

weight watchers meals and yogurts (what a god send!)
fruit (pref satsumas, red apples and bananas!)
options hot choc sachets (id snog who ever invented them- man OR woman!)
soups and crackers!
Pepsi max and a bag of ice!
crumpets! (i used to hate them but with a teaspoon of M&S special jam- OH...MY....GOD!)
FRY LIGHT 1 cal cooking spray
Grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

I really hope I can otherwise i'm gonna end up being the size of a house!!

I have just come off the depo injection after having gained 3 stone in the last 2 1/2 years, my Dr thinks swapping to the mini pill will help me a lot. If i can't lose weight for my wedding I will never lose it.

And if i am still this size in august the wedding will be off!!! x

I hear ya sister! If i dont loose at least 1.5 stone so my dress fits....then Ill be wearing a black sack! I want to loose 2 stone though just so I feel comfortable! Im so paranoid about my bingo wings though- Im not giving up on my weights, 10 mins each day! I dont plan to have muscles or anything, just more toned (or defined even) arms.

Ive ALWAYS been curvy though. The smallest Ive ever been is when I could just about squeeze into a size 12 pair of jeans when I was 17 (I lost a bit of weight after leaving school). Then 5 years down the line including a long term relationship and uni I am now a size 16-18 (mostly 18 haha). Although the biggest size I have been is 16stone 7lb and I was a size 20 and that was 1 or 2 christmasses ago.

I suffer with my boobs alot though- they must actually weight a stone each. Im a 36G.

My dress is a small size 16 (in shops would be a 14)- so I need to be a shop size 14 to get into it.

I can only qualify for IVF also if I loose the weight. I need to be 13stone 10lb. So a little over 2 stone to loose by October. Although my gynea thinks if I loose the weight Ill fall pregnant naturally xx

Aww you will do it!! We both will.

I used to be a G cup and then they shrunk when I had Sophie, now only an E. I used to be skinny right up until I went to uni first time round I was a size 8. Finished uni a size 14 and have gone up a dress size with each child so am now an 18. I would love to be a 14 for the wedding so i'm trying to work extra hard and dont think 2 dress sizes is too unrealistic.....i hope it's not!!

You have double inspiration, your wedding and a baby!!! You sooooo can do it!! xx

yes we can!!!!!!!!! weight watchers is not hard- it does all the work for you. You just need to be true to yourself and enjoy what your allowed. Im really enjoying it! I enjoy looking at what ive eaten in the day and how much exercise ive done. Its great to look back!

Wow! what a response! Lets definitely do it together!

I did join a gym last year, but hate going. I will probably go more often when the weight starts to come off. Energy and motivation and all that!

I was thinking on my way home from the office today that it might be good to do a photo before and after. I'll try do that tonight before I go to bed.

I had a final day today before I start tomorrow.

My vices:

Ice Cream
Coffee Shop Lattes
Pain au Raisin
Hot Chocolate
Rice Pudding
Cereals

its going to be a tough few months!

Tx

so thats timid, superbecks and honeybee2 ready for weightloss! I weight myself on sunday to see how much ive lost in a week! I hope its 4lb so im down to 16 stone!

I weighed myself today! I know Im not meant to weigh untill the 7th day but I couldnt help myself.

Apparently Ive lost 9lb! I got my first 7lb milestone in my first 5 days??!!!!

I LOVE YOU WEIGHTWATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I double checked the scales in the same place as last time- and 6 other places to double check. Mind you I was on when I first weighed myself and I know everyone is heavier when theyre on, plus it was at the end of the day while ive just weighed myself at the beginning.

Start weight 2/1/11: 16s 04 lb (but I was on and it was straight after xmas)
6/1/11: 15s 09 lb

i will join you if you will have me i tryed my dress on on sunday and it is a very sung fit so need to lose this baby weight. Idid start the Dukan diet befor xmas and in 4 days lost 51/2lbs but put 3 back on over xmas then starte it agne monday lost 2 lbs then went off and ate choc for 2 days so started it today 110% so here gose

my name is tracey iam as from this am 11st1 3/4lbs iam 5ft7 and a size 16 the most i have weighed is 17stone after i had my 1st son and got down to 10st7 put put 1 stone4 back on having my 2nd i want to be 10stone or 10st7 for my wedding in just over 5 months.

tracey how are you a size 16 when you weight just 11 stone and the same height as me ? Isnt the body so weird???? of course you can join!!!!!!!!

i think its because all my weight is on my belly my sister(was but now preg) 11st10 and a size 10 and the same height as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->