Week early last month a week late this month bfns!

JRMwife

TTC #3!
Reaction score
Hello it's been along time since I've been on here but anyways I need some help...last month I was a week early(11/24) now I'm a week late and I have been having normal 28 cycles..im so confused and done spent a pretty pennies on test..only symptom I've had is sore and enlarged breast for about 2 weeks now...has anyone else had this problem I know if I don't start by the 1st I'm gonna make a Dr appointment but the wait is gonna drive me crazy until then...any help
Or words of encouragement would B nice! Much love and happy New Year's to yall! Posted in a nother forum but figured I'd try here to!

Cycle lengths can sometimes vary pretty widely because your ovulation date can vary. The follicular phase (leading up to ovulation) can be short or long, and isn't always consistent. The luteal phase (after ovulation) is the only part of the cycle that doesn't generally vary by more than a day or so. And you may miss a period entirely if you have an anovulatory cycle (don't ovulate). Do you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->