Weenotions

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Only a few weeks til I apply for my HIP grant and want to get my order ready. If I do it when I have the money I will get too excited and spend the lot on there and I have other things to buy. I need to know the best combination and will get confused if people just start posting their favourite hence I have added a poll to make it easier on my poor little brain :flower:

Well I voted but the decision is really a very personal one. Some people get on with poppers and hate applix, others can't manage with poppers. AI2s are sized so they can grow out of them but you can get BTP pockets, which could look a bit bulky on a newborn. Unless I was buying a cute newborn set or it was for a second child in cloth (so I already knew what I liked) I would probably wait to buy custom nappies until the baby way born to be honest. It's too easy to design something really beautiful but that doesn't work for you, and then you'd feel awful!

It would depend if you are after getting a sized or onesize! I love the side snaps but HATE the onesize in poppers so we only have aplix one size.
Though I would be stocking up on small WN side snaps and the newborn nappies (the aplix ones) if I were pregnant again.
NB the one size WN are generous in size. Theo was 14lb4oz on Tues and is still on the lowest rise but is on the middle rise in all his other onesize nappies (except the mini lala)

i dont have any but based on my other nappies i picked aplix and pocket, some people hate aplix though as it gets grubby after a few washes whereas poppers stay nice and clean, i dont get as good of a fit for as long with poppers so i choose aplix every time :D

x

hmmm thinking I may wait til shes here now. I should know what I like best by christmas and what a fantastic excuse to buy some pretty nappies for her prezzies

Yeah, it might be best to wait. I'm not so keen on the sized side snap ones but really like the onesize poppers so the opposite to Squish and I dislike applix generally :D

I love the side snap sized ones...but i also LOVE the A12s so i couldnt vote :haha:

Sooo want to use my money for this too...but not sure i can :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->